Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Maxamillion's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm
-he holds up a small book. a gyth glows gently matching her eye color.- this is a mind book... everything you do can be read from here your past... even your likes and dislikes... i only read it if something is worng  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria's eyes changed again, "I Am half shadow dragon, as for the other half, I just know its not human." Ziria looked down at the floor, just thinking about the things that came with that half of her.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 pm
he walks up to her and kisses her lips.- look for your other half... -gives her a small key.- this will allow you to enter here at will i hope for you to find what your after...-he then turns around and limps away leaving the library he then turns to the left and says.- dinning hall is just down here  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:31 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria's eyes flickered several different colors before settling to a vivid green. She was quite surprised, this took her off guard and put her in a really funny place. "Thank you master.." she wasn't sure if she was thanking him for the key or for the kiss, both felt oddly magical to her, but at the same time both disturbing.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 pm
he smiles as he says through her mind.- you should see the kitchen...-
(hey im going to something be back later tonight  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria looked down at the book she had in her hands and sighed lightly. She placed it on one of the ornate desks around the library for later, and proceeded to follow into the kitchen.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:49 pm
-he sits down at the table and sets his cane next to his chair as he sips on some ice cold wine.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~green~

Ziria's eyes fizzed to green. she recognized the dark drink in her masters hand. Most of the time, after her previous master pleased himself with this drink he would invite a guest over and he would get unnaturally violent. As she thought more on this her eyes got darker. She hesitantly sat at the opposite end of the table.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm
-he stops drinking then says.- it is not the same wine as you know... this is all medicine that help me when my knees are at their worst  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria nodded slowly, and her eyes flashed with a quick ring of gold. He was reading her head again... Her eyes settled to their hazey purple and she concentrated on her mental barriers. On another thought, she figured she could take a crack at it with her healing abilities for brownie points later.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 pm
-he does not get up but instead remains sitting as he leans back the pain clear on his face.- i did not read your mind.. only your eyes...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria suddenly felt guilty, she looked down. "I am sorry...." She said. Her eyes turned a baby blue. .

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm
rub my knees my dear... that is your punishment.-smiles gently  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm
DarkMaster-Draco

User Image
Eye color~purple~

Ziria walked over to the sink and wet her hands, "Now that was blatantly mind reading..." She spoke softly. She walked over the him and placed her palms over his knees, feeling the warmth her eyes brightened with flaring purple and her hands almost glowed as she carried out a simple healing exercise.

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

DarkMaster-Draco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm
now now... i never knew you had healing powers like this..  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff