Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Vampire's Forgotten Ties ((Demon Alpha & I)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled and said, "I hoped to see you as well. i'm glad we can spend some time together, because I didn't want to have to wait another 1300 years to see you."
*Zack sighed* "It would have been a pain."

Praveena looked at him and said, "Yes.....it would have."
*Zack's eyes glowed an iridescent purple* "Wanna look for something to do around the park?"

Praveena nodded and said, "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled and said, "I hoped to see you as well. i'm glad we can spend some time together, because I didn't want to have to wait another 1300 years to see you."
*Zack sighed* "It would have been a pain."

Praveena looked at him and said, "Yes.....it would have."
*Zack's eyes glowed an iridescent purple* "Wanna look for something to do around the park?"

Praveena nodded and said, "Yeah."
"What do you wanna do?"*Zack's eyes returned to normal*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena thought about it and said, "Well...seeing as this is a park, we could find somewhere comfortable in the park to relax for a little while, or we could take a walk in the forest on the outside of the park."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena thought about it and said, "Well...seeing as this is a park, we could find somewhere comfortable in the park to relax for a little while, or we could take a walk in the forest on the outside of the park."
"You decide." *Zack looked at something moving in a tree*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at the tree as it moved, and said, "Let's walk in the forest." She felt restless for some reason, and she didn't want to sit down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at the tree as it moved, and said, "Let's walk in the forest." She felt restless for some reason, and she didn't want to sit down.
*Zack nodded* "Alright let's go." *Zack started walking into the forest*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena walked with him into the forest. It was dark under the trees, with moonlight filtering through the leaves of the trees, but she could see perfectly. All she could hear was the soft rustling of the trees, and it was quite relaxing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena walked with him into the forest. It was dark under the trees, with moonlight filtering through the leaves of the trees, but she could see perfectly. All she could hear was the soft rustling of the trees, and it was quite relaxing.
*Zack thought to him self 'This is quite relaxing.'* "So how's your family?" *Zack tried to start a conversation*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena sighed softly as she said, "They're doing well....I befriended my distant niece, but she doesn't know who I really am. I'm not sure I want them to know, because I don't know how they will react when they find out I'm their ancestor, and I'm a Vampire..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena sighed softly as she said, "They're doing well....I befriended my distant niece, but she doesn't know who I really am. I'm not sure I want them to know, because I don't know how they will react when they find out I'm their ancestor, and I'm a Vampire..."
"It's good they're doing well, and I think you're right you should keep being a Vampire to yourself." *Zack almost tripped over a tree branch, but he stopped himself from falling*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled lightly when she saw him almost fall over a tree branch, but she wouldn't have smiled if he ahd actually fallen. For some reason, little things he did, like tripping over a tree branch, made her smile. "Then I'll keep it a secret."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled lightly when she saw him almost fall over a tree branch, but she wouldn't have smiled if he ahd actually fallen. For some reason, little things he did, like tripping over a tree branch, made her smile. "Then I'll keep it a secret."
"Alright then." *Zack scratched his head*  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at him and said, "How far into the forest have you been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at him and said, "How far into the forest have you been?"
"Not really far." *Zack sighed* "I've barely been able to leave home."  

Demon Alpha

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled and said, "I want to show you something." She led her to a clearing in the dead center of the forest. It was filled with silvery moonlight, and fireflies flew around the soft green grass, looking like mini-stars. One could get a perfect view of the stars from the center of the clearing. "I used to come here all of the time...when I was human. This place is very beautiful, and relaxing."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff