Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 pm
"Its a keyblade" Momoko said, "Just the fact that you are able to hold it shows that you have the makings of a master" she said before turning. "Two people from the same world. That doesn't happen often"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 pm
"I call bullshit on that. I mean seriously how many Keyblades are there? For the love of God there are too many keybladers anyways, wasn't there only supposed to be one in the first place?" Ace says sniffing around for wings and having one of his own blades appear. "Raine were gonna fight on this beach in a couple of seconds if I can't find these damn wings. I smell them too."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 pm
"I dunno, why don't you ask Dante if he shows up, and for the record, I didn't cook anything!" Raine yelled when the source of the smell reared its ugly head out in the ocean. "Ace, is that one of yours?" Raine asked, pointing to the gigantic whale/monster thing that seemed to be gathering water around it.

((Yay, plot time!))

"You guys, I think we have a problem." Zach said and pointed at the giant thing. "It's heading for land!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm
"There was one, originally... But more key blades kept appearing... But then again I guess you never heard of the key blade war. What Bikki had was just an imitation of something completely different." Momoko said.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 pm
Alexia looked at the monster. "What the ******** is that?" she said, eyes wide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 pm
"..Nope not mine, but then again I don't usually bring Boss level Heartless into battle unless it is truly needed." Ace says looking at the thing. "Also, I don't think it is a Heartless as I can't interact with it." Ace's second keyblade forms in his hand and he raises them up to the sky and a few seconds later a Thundaga comes crashing down onto the creature from the sky. "That should hurt a water creature right?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm
The young girl looked between everyone around her at the current moment. "Whoa, what?" she said, freaking out, "What is going on!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm
"Wait a minute, I recognize that thing. But there's no way. No freaking way Sin should still exist!" Zach shouted, he had seen images, recordings of the monster known as Sin, but he had assumed it had been lost with the Eternal Calm in Spira before the collapse.

"You're gonna need a bigger lightning bolt." Raine said and then turned to Alexia after Zach's outburst. "Listen, the first thing I need you to do is stay calm. The second thing is that I'll need you to stay close to Tara." Raine said, pointing out Tara so Alexia would know.

"I hate to rain on the parade, but if that thing really is Sin, the Sin from Spira, how the hell are you going to stop it?" Tara asked, not sensing a particularly helpful answer to her question.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 pm
Alexia look doubtfully at Raine, but tried to remain calm and got closer to Tara. "Just promise me someone will give me a full explaination later..." she said, watching on and gripping the Keyblade tightly.

[I'm just guessing she is still holding the Keyblade. If not, I'll edit. Anyways, I'm considering doing covers of "Simple and Clean and "Sanctuary".]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm
"What, we can't just blast the s**t out of it?" Ace asks as darkness starts to surround him "Well, I am gonna go into Bio form and see what I can do. I have heard of this b*****d and not sure if I can actually hurt him, but why not try right?" Ace says as he becomes full Bioheartless form. Ace turns to look at Raine with his now yellow eyes and human Heartless appearance then back at Sin. "Shouldn't let it ruin your wedding huh?" Ace shadow steps towards Sin and has his third keyblade appear as he starts blasting at it with multiple magic attacks.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm
Momoko looked up at the monster with fear. Sin should not exist. Plus, didn't keyblades repel the monster to begin with? "Oh s**t..." she muttered, soon she help both Rebirth, and Redemption. She began sending spells towards Sin. they didn't seem effective.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm
[That last post, Bikki, sounded like a Pokemon Battle.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Angel in my Dreams
[That last post, Bikki, sounded like a Pokemon Battle.]
[Orly?]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 pm
"I thought you said the wedding wasn't for another few months or so." Zach said, amazed that he could talk about a wedding at a time like this.

"You're right, it isn't." Raine yelled before calling his other Keyblade back from Alexia. He was about to cast when he noticed how nothing anyone was doing seemed to be effective. Then before anyone knew it, Sin was above them. After that, everything would go black.

((All right people, pick a place: Besaid or Kilika, whichever place you pick is where you wash up.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100