Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Piercings/Tattoos What do you have and did it hurt? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am
2 lobes each side - painless
1 cartilage each side - one was just hot after piercing, the other hurt but that was due to incorrect piercing.
Navel - hurt the most
Tongue - actually felt really good

no tattoos.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am
I have had my ears pierced five times, and my eyebrows done twice. Ironically the eyebrows didn't really hurt for me, they just bled a lot. My ears however are super sensitive.. So those always hurt me, no matter how many times I had them done. >.< More so when they struck the cartilage.

As for tattoos.. I've had my upper back, hip, breast, upper arms, outer wrist and shoulders done. The hip was my most painful tattoo.. followed by the one on my breast, especially closer to my breast bone. The upper back didn't hurt much for me.. and my least painful was my outer wrist. I hardly felt it. The shoulders hurt, but not unbearably so.  

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

SoulStealingKitten

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:28 pm
I have my nose, spetum, and angel bites. (ears too if you count those)
Scale from 1-10, 10 being the most painful.
Nose- 7
Septum- 9
Angel bites- 3

Got my ears pierced as a baby and got my second holes done in middle school, not painful at all. about an 2.

Retired piercings, septum (got it redone obviously haha), anti tragus an naval/bellybutton
Anti Tragus- 5
Belly Button- 6  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:32 pm
I have:

a 00g stretched hole on each ear - I got that pierced when I was 6 months old so I don't remember but stretching it was a pretty decent burn but not bad at all.

an 18g in each ear lobe - I just got that done and it felt like a small pinch.

my nose - Definitely most painful. The needle wasn't bad but putting the jewelry through hurt and it has been a pain to heal all the way.

navel - I seriously didn't feel a thing. It healed right away too.

small tattoo on my foot - totally painless.

small tattoo on my wrist - It kind of hurt when it hit certain bony parts of my wrist but not bad.  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

SpookyMaroon

Undead Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:30 am
My first tattoo was three little bats on my foot.It didn't really hurt while I was getting it, but the pain was pretty brutal for a few days afterward. I think it was definitely worth it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:01 pm
Tattoos // Pain level
Tribal butterfly on right front hip // 5/10 [until they got to my hipbone 8/10]
Ambiagram of TrueLove on my right forearm // 3/10
Heart on a string under each side of collar bone //
6/10 -
8/10

Piercings // pain level

1st set of Ear lobes // ?? [Was a baby]
2nd set of ear lobes // 3/10 [2nd of the 2nd hurt worse than the first]
Left nostril // 2/10 [have had done twice] Made my eyes water a little, but that is about it
Right bottom lip // 3/10 [slight pinch]
Nipples [both] // 10/10 [though I've breastfed so there was some scarring on the inside and one needle got stuck on the way through so it was... unpleasant.]
Navel // 6/10 [the jewelry going through was the worst part]
Princess Alberta [Vertical] // 4/10 [surprisingly the least painful piercing out of all -besides nose/lobes-]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 pm
    ••• Happy Autumn

I have four tattoos. I have a Hope child cancer awareness tattoo on my left wrist, a love and peace tattoo on my right wrist, a hello kitty sailor moon on my right foot, and a four leaf clover on my left ankle. The one that honestly hurt the most was my last one I got, my cancer awareness one on my left inside wrist. The tattoo artist was fairly new, four years at tattooing and I guess he wasn't that gentle. The one that hurt the least was my hello kitty on my right foot shockingly. I just sat there on the table drinking a sprite while cracking jokes with the artist and my husband.

I also have a nose piercing, a cartridge piercing in my ear, and both ears pierced twice in the lobes. The nose piercing did not hurt really, just made my eyes water like it does with most people. It felt like a hard booger in my nose for the first week. lol

Anyone want to see photos of my tattoos? 4laugh

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:38 pm
itscatherinedude

••• Happy Autumn

I would die if I got my c**t pierced. My friend also told me it does not hurt. But I just could never do it. Thumbs up for being awesome enough to get one.

User Image
User Image  

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 pm
I only have my nose pierced, but that's all I want. I've want it since I was young, and a I seen this beautiful black woman on the bus and she had one and it was so classy and I thought glamorous. I didn't get it until 2 years ago, after high school and the navy. It didn't hurt at all, but I am afraid of needles and my piercer was very understanding about that, and I had my friend hold my hand. I did tear up but that was because I have very sensitive eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 pm
I only have one tattoo at this moment: Hello Kitty on my hip/stomach... because I love Hello Kitty. xd

I have my lip, ears, and the web under my tongue pierced. Lip and ears, obviously didn't hurt. The web under my tongue almost made me cry. But I love it, because it's different. heart

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:09 pm
I am being totally honest when I say I don't ever have tattoos but if I do it's just a temp, and my only piercing is once on my ears and it hurt for a few seconds I think but then it felt normal. That's my only one!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:58 pm
I wanna get my lip pierced.
And I plan on getting a nintendo sleeve one day, because I grew up on Nintendo games~

And Courage the Coawardly dog screaming on my right wrist.  

thetinykiwi

Quotable Shade

KaryuunoSamurai

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:13 am
Had one piercing in both ears, however that was years ago. I couldn't keep them because had a bad reaction to it so had to let the holes heal. It felt like a pinch, I guess, but I've always been freaked out by needles so... yeah... wasn't pleasant.

I was really young when it happened, though. So the details are somewhat vague. I do remember being a bit disappointed that I was forced to give up on having pierced ears because while growing up I'd always admired the way my sister's looked. Plus she had a few earrings that looked really cool. It was why I wanted them pierced despite my having a fear of needles. sweatdrop

On that note always did want a tattoo, but that's because as an artist I can definitely see the appeal to some of the designs and the details of them. However that there's that needle-fear of mine. '>.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:11 am
nose pierced -(did not hurt when i did it just started randomly tearing)
it hurt when getting ripped out by a dreadlock X.X
snake bites- it stung alil afterwards when i layed face down and got them hung on my pillow X.X
00 gauges- erm....the only time it hurt was when i went from a 4 to a 0 and skipped 2 but other then that i enjoy the feeling
12 guage above the 00- it didn't hurt too much it did get pulled and that hurt >.<
normal piercing above the 12- eh i was bored and it did not hurt
no tattoo's yet

I do not suggest doing what i do (piercing yourself) i know people who have went into shock piercing there lip etc the only reason i do it is
1- i know piercers
2-i've practiced
3- i have high pain tolerance and won't faint or freak out  

kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:25 pm
My Ears pierced only once.