Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 am
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can we have a holiday subforum? I guess it would kind of be like the part central subforum but I was thinking like it could be an annual type subfourm and comes yearly.

It can be open for two months November through December for the last two major holidays and there people can post all of their holiday themed topics. And then come January it can be deleted and created again next year.

It would be a little unnecessary as the Party Central is opened during
each holiday and then members post about that holiday anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 pm
An idea just popped into my mind, I don't know if it's been done before but here it goes.

My idea is for a IAGT girls night out theme, and the theme is "Fairy Tale". All the girls dress up as a fairy tale princesses or anything to do with fairy tales. ^.^

I don't know but in my mind it seems like a good idea. haha ^_^ well anyways just an idea to the guild girls night out theme. :3

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Princess Amna

Blessed Fairy

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:22 am
"Caption it contest"

You guys should make a caption it contest with like animal pictures etc or your own pet and people should make say something funny about it
then take a vote from everyone and see which one is the funniest!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 am
Princess Amna
"Caption it contest"

You guys should make a caption it contest with like animal pictures etc or your own pet and people should make say something funny about it
then take a vote from everyone and see which one is the funniest!

We actually had something similar not too long ago, but it would definitely
be an idea for an upcoming contest.
emotion_awesome

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Ambien Dreams

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 pm
Is it stupid to ask about secret santa? I don't know if it was ever mentioned. I'm always doing so many things at once but I would love to be a secret santa to someone c:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 pm
Ambien Dreams
Is it stupid to ask about secret santa? I don't know if it was ever mentioned. I'm always doing so many things at once but I would love to be a secret santa to someone c:

We always have a secret santa as Christmas approaches. emotion_hug

The holiday event will be opened on the 15th and then you'll
be able to join the secret santa. So keep an eye out for the
announcement.

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Ambien Dreams

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 pm
o0Roxy0o
Ambien Dreams

We always have a secret santa as Christmas approaches. emotion_hug

The holiday event will be opened on the 15th and then you'll
be able to join the secret santa. So keep an eye out for the
announcement.

emotion_kirakira Yessss! I love to spoil people and it's really awesome when I don't know the person at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Gigi Deveraux
Shimo Kousetsu

SO.
TL;DR: Mature 18+ forum please. smile For open discussions on any topic, just maturely handled and no simple "omg this sucks." This would make the guild much more welcoming to me, and hopefully some others.

I second this motion. I'm 21, and have been told I'm more mature than my years. I have no problem with the younger set but sometimes... there's stuff I need to talk about without OMGWTFBBQ and LOL as replies.
User Image

I third this notion, I'm 19 and would like a place for serious stuff and a place thats kid freed per-say? I have no problems with younger members but I'd like to get away from simple high school drama threads.

User Image

I actually fourth this notion as well.  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

kleo666

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 am
i have suggestion for contests biggrin

The idea for the contest is Handmade Gifts. Before a certain date, the participant must make or draw or sculpt or sew a thing which she will give to a friend or family. Show gift with photos and fill out an application which will tell .. how to do it.. Wins the one who has an interesting and original gift. You can do a few places (1st, 2nd, 3d if needed 4 and 5) and the winners will receive an amount of money or things (not necessarily expensive things)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 am
kleo666
i was thinking about Secret Santa Contest in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift. Make a list of participants. The captain or vice captain can choose who to who gives a gift and write it in PM

The second idea for the contest is Handmade Gifts. Before a certain date, the participant must make or draw or sculpt or sew a thing which she will give to a friend or family. Show gift with photos and fill out an application which will tell .. how to do it.. Wins the one who has an interesting and original gift. You can do a few places (1st, 2nd, 3d if needed 4 and 5) and the winners will receive an amount of money or things (not necessarily expensive things)

I've allready set up a secret santa 4laugh It'll open tomorrow, look out for the announcement.

The handmade gifts sounds cute. We always try to create contests which get girls being creative.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 am
kleo666

The idea for the contest is Handmade Gifts. Before a certain date, the participant must make or draw or sculpt or sew a thing which she will give to a friend or family. Show gift with photos and fill out an application which will tell .. how to do it.. Wins the one who has an interesting and original gift. You can do a few places (1st, 2nd, 3d if needed 4 and 5) and the winners will receive an amount of money or things (not necessarily expensive things)

Our Festivus event opens in 2 days and there will be a Secret Santa just like
every year, so no need to worry about that.
emotion_hug

As for the second idea, it's very interesting and I'll definitely keep it in mind.
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 am
NightAngels
An idea just popped into my mind, I don't know if it's been done before but here it goes.

My idea is for a IAGT girls night out theme, and the theme is "Fairy Tale". All the girls dress up as a fairy tale princesses or anything to do with fairy tales. ^.^

I don't know but in my mind it seems like a good idea. haha ^_^ well anyways just an idea to the guild girls night out theme. :3

i like this idea 3nodding  

kleo666

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kleo666

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 am
How about X-mas Tree contest. many from us have the real x-mas tree at home. we can have a decoration contest. Decorate and post your Xmas tree biggrin

and idea about dress up our pets in holidays theme sounds interesting, most of us have pets, we even can make separate competition for cats and dogs xd : 3nod: and for different animals, depends what animal girls have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 am
User Image

I don't know if this has been suggested but is there or can there be a subforum for all of the contest? I feel like it would be easier besides having them all on the first page because sometimes people post topics so it can all be jumbled sometimes to know which contest is open and which one is not and such.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 am
little aishi chan
User Image

I don't know if this has been suggested but is there or can there be a subforum for all of the contest? I feel like it would be easier besides having them all on the first page because sometimes people post topics so it can all be jumbled sometimes to know which contest is open and which one is not and such.

When the guild originally started, there was a contest sub-forum.
Unfortunately, it receives no attention. Plus, we like to have our main
forum buzzing with activity. When new members browse the guild, it's
the first thing that they judge the guild on.
emotion_bigheart

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces