Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:58 pm
Lareth had left Hal in the kitchen once he picked up a few snacks for Cynthia and took them upstairs to her room. As he finished climbing the stairs and he neared her room, he frowned as he felt Cynthia's spell on her doors, which sealed up her room.

He was a bit irritated as he saw no reason for her to seal her room up. He rolled his eyes as she probably shut him out as he teased he wanted to sneak in and make out with her. He broke her barrier easily and walked in.

"Why did you shut me out? I said I wouldn't sneak in and do......you?"

He saw a maid looking helpless in her bonds as a sweaty and tired looking Cynthia met his gaze. He shut the door.

"....if this is what I think it is.....go ahead and ravish her my love.....just let me watch. I'm all for free love and what not....especially if its between women."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:07 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia shook her head and rolled her eyes, silently telling herself that setting his pants on fire wouldn't do any good right now, "Lareth, my love... She came to kill me... She was the one who sealed the room... I did think about killing her, but I kept my promise to you and left her alive... Enjoy..." she said in a very sweet but obviously tired voice, finishing with a gesture towards the woman for him to do with her as he pleased.

He would think of sex after seeing the woman tied up... She released the magical bindings on her but left the physical ones and winced as the woman started yelling about killing her, adding a few choice phrases that demeaned Cynthia's parentage and insulted her sexual preferences. While there had been one centaur lover in her past, she'd never done it with a dog or a sheep in any form...

And the frog comment was enough to have her glaring at Lareth with one raised eyebrow...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 pm
Lareth had no idea why he was getting the dirty looks from both of them and he set Cynthia's snacks on the small table beside the bed before he went over to the tied up maid.

"Hmm.....you're not one of mine. Who are you really? Answer quickly or I will be forced to cut you apart little by little."

The woman cursed at him and spit at him as well, but after a few kicks to her mid section and a few well placed smacks, she glared at him.

".....you think you're untouchable? Do you think that this kingdom will always know peace?"

Lareth grabbed her up and held her to the wall, a hand on her throat.
"Oh I know I'm not untouchable but I know that as long as I am in charge, this realm will not know anything but peace. What makes you say as you do? Who is your master?"
Lareth grinned at her as his back was to Cynthia and she couldn't see the dark look in his eyes or the sinister smile.
"Answer woman....before I shame you by picking you apart."

The woman remained silent.

He spoke but didn't turn to Cynthia.
"My love....why don't you wash your face to get rid of the sweat? You will cool down and feel better."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Truthfully, Cynthia was enjoying watching Lareth work the woman over but she accepted his suggestion anyway, "Alright, Lover... Just don't have too much fun without me..." she teased him as she slowly made her way into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving him to do what he needed to in peace.

Once in the bathroom, she decided to take a full bath instead of simply doing a quick wash. So she started the water in the tub as she sat on the edge of it to take off her robe before easing herself down into the tub. When it was full, she shut off the water and sat back in it for a bit, letting the hot water ease her body and mind.

That she'd been the target of an assassination attempt didn't really surprise her, to tell the truth. She'd been expecting something of the kind for a while now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:00 pm
It was a bit into her soaking, before there was a terrible scream from the other room. There were several screams before there was a reprieve, but then again the screams happened again and then, there was laughing and the sound of a small explosion in the room.

But the explosion did not touch her or the bathroom as Lareth had thrown up the protection at the last moment.

There was silence on the other side of the wall before there was a knock on the bathroom door and the spell came down.

"My dear, I have made a mess and will be going to wash up. Hal is here now and is on the other side of this door."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:29 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave a small relieved sigh when she heard that knock and his voice, "Alright. I'll be out in a few moments," she called out, doing her best not to sound concerned for him.

She focused on getting herself cleaned up then dried off and back into her robe before looking at the door for a silent moment, considering the merits of asking for help or making herself walk to the door. As it was, it took her a little while to get to this point...

Well, that was what decided her and she gave another soft sigh and called out again, "Hal? I could use a hand here..." she said simply, knowing that her asking for help would be enough to let Hal know what capturing the assassin had taken out of her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm
Hal walked in with a soft smile for her, hoping to ease any fears that Lareth might be hurt.
"I am here. Shall I help you dress in here or in your room? And don't worry, your room wasn't destroyed. The area where the mess happened has been cleaned. It's just a bit damp from the shampooing."
If there was one thing Hal was good at, it was making sure, things were taken care of quickly and precisely.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave a relieved at the sight of his smile, knowing he'd look worried if Lareth were hurt at all. So she simply took his hand and let him help her into the bedroom, "Yes, dressing in the bedroom would preferable. More room and it'll be easier to get that corset on in here," she suggested as he got her to sit down on the bench at the foot of her bed.

She knew her shaking would ease once she got a light meal into her and restored some of the energy she'd used on the woman, "So did he find out why she was intent on killing me? Other than the obvious?" she asked him, knowing he'd tell her if he could.

She slid her robe off and turned her back to him so that he could lace her into the special corset that would support her stomach wounds and the internal organs that Goh had messed with. It was more of a supportive piece than the ones that helped a woman with her figure. She absolutely detested the latter...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:16 pm
Hal helped her into her room and had her sit at the bench at the foot of her bed, as he retrieved her corset.

"Obvious reason? What may that be?"

Hal helped her into the corset and began to lace up the back as he let her talk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia rolled her eyes where he couldn't see it as he started to lace the corset, getting it tight enough to support but not tight enough to constrict her breathing or mess with his stitches, "The obvious reason would be what lead to my death sentence, Hal..." she said, pointing out what he already knew.

"The second most obvious would be because I'm Lareth's mistress and someone has taken it into their head to get me out of the way so they can influence him somehow... Other than that, I have no idea why someone would come here to try to kill me," she added as he finished tying off the corset and helped her slip the dress over her head then laced that at the back as well.

What she wasn't expecting him to do was get a brush from the bathroom and start to work on brushing out her hair. Admittedly, it was very soothing to have someone else taking care of the ankle-length mass, it was something Hal had never done for her before...

She turned her head to give him a worried look, "Lareth is alright, isn't he?" she asked him, unable to hide the fact that she was really starting to get concerned now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm
"My dear, Lareth has already sent out letters to all dignitaries who have called for your death since you came back into the realm, to come and see you both.
If I may be so bold, he plans to get them to change their minds about you and get you pardoned. Though we both know that even if that doesn't happen, Lareth will brush them aside and simply do as he wants."

Hal brushed her hair as he knew what Lareth's plan was. Not only was the king going to get her pardoned, but he planned to put her on the spot and make her accept an honest to goodness proposal of marriage.

He needed to hurry up as his shakes were getting worse and he was forgetting more rapidly now.

As he continued to brush he nodded.

"Lareth is strong. Have faith in him."

He looked to her

"Have faith in his abilities to protect you."

It was then Lareth entered scratching his ear and looking as if he wasn't perturbed in any way.

"My ears are burning. Are you two whispering about me?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:40 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia was about to say something else to Hal but Lareth interrupted them and she smiled at him as Hal finished brushing out her hair, "Only a little... I was asking him about the assassin... He didn't tell me if she said why she was here to kill me..." she pointed out, her soft green eyes looking him over but found herself pleased to note that he wasn't injured.

Of course, she knew he could heal himself, so that wasn't saying much. Though she did wish she had that ability...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:07 pm
Lareth came into the room and took the brush from Hal and sent the older man along to go and do something.
Lareth gently brushed her hair as he thought of all that was said from his prisoner before she decided to explode on him.

“Oh like most assassins, she did come to kill, but her main target was not you, but me. Intelligence she had gathered, led her to you, as she wanted you as a hostage in order to get to me. Your death would have served as a warning to me to watch where I tread and know trouble is coming my way. You know.
The usual stuff one faces when one is in a seat of power. “

He kneeled and began to brush the bottom half of her hair.

“And from what I understand, this is trouble from a source I do not know of.
All she said was to be prepared for the ‘corruption’ my people will go through…..Then I will be asked to make a choice. Either serve her master or become afflicted myself.”

Lareth finished brushing her hair and began to braid her hair as she usually liked it.

“Stupid woman didn’t know how hard it is to afflict me with anything. I am head demon. I am king. I am the master of all demons. I am not by any means a weakling to be infected with whatever she and her master thinks will inhibit me in any way. No….once the puppeteer makes their move….I will be sure to crush them with everything this realm and I can give.”  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:08 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia considered something but shook it off and said something else instead, "If I were at full strength I could do a spell that would show you who the woman's master was," she said with a small wince, knowing full well that dealing with the woman had pulled at her magical reserves. which meant that she wouldn't be doing any major spell-casting for a while.

"Her words are a bit worrying, though. There are many ways to corrupt someone, though most of them are limited to individuals. For someone to corrupt and entire race is not easy, but it can be done. It just depends on the type of corruption being done," she said softly, mainly to herself. After all, she knew magic very well. Including some things that she knew Lareth would rather she 'forget' about if he knew about them.

She shook her head slightly as he finished her braid and tied it off. She got herself to her feet, grateful for the corset that allowed her to do so, and turned to Lareth, "We'll worry about it after the trip to the Drow. Are we ready for that or are there still things to do before we go?" she asked him softly as she mentally tried to tally all the ones she knew of able to actually do what the assassin had spoken of.

There weren't that many of them. And the few able to do it weren't something anyone wanted hanging about...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:29 pm
Lareth shook his head and let his gaze roam over Cynthia's body. No matter what she wore....she was beautiful. He bet that she would look radiant even in a potato sack....

He took her hand in his and kissed the top of it.

"We are ready for the trip. Everything was prepared ahead of time and Hal made sure everything we are sending arrived safely."

Lareth smiled at her as flames that did not touch her (even though he held her hand,) wrapped around him and changed his clothes to different attire.

"I hope I can keep my hands off you while we are there. You look divine my love."

He enveloped them both and flame and took them to the kingdom of the drow.

((posted in there for you and Devossy))  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces