Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Her eyes widened for a few moments and then she relaxed while closing her eyes and placing her hands at his chest. Biting his bottom lip swiftly, for entrance.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Layla Listressa

((on my phone))
Blake smirked into their kiss. He felt her bite and it turned him on even more. He was sure she could feel his arousal against her leg. He kept his mouth closed, teasing her.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She felt him keep his mouth closed and opened her eyes, using his arousal to her advantage. "You seriously don't want to tease me... Because I'll get you to where I'll make sure your moaning louder than last night Blake" she tells him in a soft growl in between kisses.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake did groan this time. He smirked, "Feisty. I love it..." he growled back before kissing her again, using his tongue. He rolled so, now, Akira was ontop.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Good boy... she thinks with a sly smirk and continues to kiss him, now using her tongue also. When he flips, she hovering over him with both hand placed to each side of his head, helping her keep her position while her knees are at his waist. However, she wanted more.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake growled with want. He held her hips tightly and deepened their kiss. He moved to her neck, sucking and biting, leaving more marks than he had last night.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Feeling his lips move around, made her growl lightly. As much as she was enjoying the attention, something wasn't right with last night's conversation with Envy. So against her will, she forced herself to stop. "Blake..... Envy's here, he wants you now." she tells him reluctantly. Not mentioning the talk she had, but she's sure that he will. She got off of him forcefully and looked at him, you could tell she was using everything in her not to sleep with him again. But this was more important...

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake smirked, "I'm sure he wants you, more than he wants me," he teased and got up. He walked over to her, placing his hands on her hips again. "But, I want you more than I want him, too," he waggled his eyebrows. He let her go, after pressing a few teasing kisses on her collar bone, and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white wife beater. "I'll be back, try not to miss me too much," he winked at her and walked out. "Hello, brother."  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She blushed furiously and nods, "Alrighht Blake..." she says before he leaves. Biting her lip, knowing this probably wouldn't end quite too well....

Envy was kept waiting, which he hated from his brother. "Your late..." she says with a growl and his arms fold over his chest. He was dressed in a silk black business suit with a green tie that gave his striking blue eyes an extra boost. The short cropped messy raven black hair hanging in his face before he flipped it. "Where's your new toy I've heard so much about from the others? I'd love to meet her..." he says slyly smirking.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:11 am
Layla Listressa

((on my phone sweatdrop ))
Blake scoffed, "Tell it to someone who cares," he said about being late. He scowled, his jaw clenching. "I'm sure you've already met her, Envy. Probably more than once... Sadly, for you, you're not going I meet her again." Blake walked closer to the man who was almost green with jealousy, "You see, brother... I am greed, for a reason. When I want something... I get it. And I wanted, and always will want, Lust, Akira... Whatever you choose to call her. She is not my toy." he hissed. He walked to his bedroom, "Akira..: come with me.." he smiled, his voice gentle.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 am
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Mr. Envy just kept his smirk, "We'll see about that..." he replies while crossing his arms.

Akira was waiting when she saw Blake, nodding, she got dressed in blue ((in the picture)) and walked out with him. Not showing any emotion even though panic was coursing through her like a wildfire. Her heart was racing and when she actually saw him, her heart literally stopped. That tall man with raven black hair, and those striking blue eyes almost made her breath become caught. For they both knew something that Blake didn't know at all, both Akira and him are engaged. But she ranaway, and he let her run, to show her how much Hell she can go through with the Sins on her tail now that she proclaimed herself single.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 am
Layla Listressa

Blake wrapped his arms around Akira's waist, pressing his chest to her back. "See, Mr.Envy, this girl in front of you, gave me something that can only be given once and never taken back. She loves me and I love her," he told the man, placing a kiss on Akira's bare shoulder. "Correct, love?" he asked her.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira just looked into Envy's eyes, her thoughts drowned and she knew that Envy was testing her. So she nodded, "Of course Blake...." she replies, hiding the fact that she was frightened about what was going to come out of her fiancee's mouth next.

Of course Akira would say that, she thought that she was free. More like she was more trapped in her own little game than him. Envy just shrugged, "Well then. Now that settled, younger brother. I'm sure that you both will be going to the main house for Independence Day, now that Wrath and the others are coming out from Romania and Ireland with a few others. Come on, it's been a long time since you've seen them and a little family time wouldn't be too bad." he says slyly. Then continues, "Think about it. Blake and Akira." he says and walks out like the professional and boss he was, driving out in his sleek black Hummer Limo.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake growled. He kissed Akira. "I don't wish to go..." he sighed, scooping her up, bridal style. "I meant what I said..." he whispered into her neck, bringing her to the couch. He sat Down, holding her and kissed her again. "I don't want to share you... I don't want to see my family, either." he sighed.
((sorry for the small post))  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smiles, "Why not? It might actually be fun, I mean, it's the 4th of July! Your supposed to be with your family, and it's only one day Blake. We could always leave when we want, their not forcing us to go." she reasons while sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and bending down so that her lips are only inches away from his. "It's only three days before the celebration, so just think about it. Bust meanwhile, you still have a guest here that's actually very bored and it's rude to keep your guests waiting Blake." she whispers against his lips and kisses them, sliding her tongue inside.

Hey_there_hun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces