Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:53 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He nodded. He placed his had on the principals shoulder as his eyes flashed a bright purple. the principal turned aroud with a smile. "Come on you two lets get you to class bfore the bell rings." Jaster chuckled and nodded. As he grabbed her hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He nodded. He placed his had on the principals shoulder as his eyes flashed a bright purple. the principal turned aroud with a smile. "Come on you two lets get you to class bfore the bell rings." Jaster chuckled and nodded. As he grabbed her hand
Tayler smiled at him as he grabbed her hand. She leaned over and kissed his lips, then continued to walk to the class. When they got to the class and opened the door, she quickly let go of his hand and winked at him, then smiled at the teacher and sat in her desk and continued the lesson. she tried to cover up the scratch as best as she could, feeling very self cautious about it.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled at him as he grabbed her hand. She leaned over and kissed his lips, then continued to walk to the class. When they got to the class and opened the door, she quickly let go of his hand and winked at him, then smiled at the teacher and sat in her desk and continued the lesson. she tried to cover up the scratch as best as she could, feeling very self cautious about it.

He smiled slightly and turned his head as he grimanced. Trces of the posion still flowed through is body, agitating his system but he coverd as best he could. He sat down and clutched his head as the teacher continud speaking about arrows or something. he bell neededto ring for e next class, since her next period was gym he could at least get some air  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He smiled slightly and turned his head as he grimanced. Trces of the posion still flowed through is body, agitating his system but he coverd as best he could. He sat down and clutched his head as the teacher continud speaking about arrows or something. he bell neededto ring for e next class, since her next period was gym he could at least get some air
Tayler frowned. Even from where she sat, She could see he was in pain. After 5 minutes, the bell rang. All the other kids got up and fled to their next class. But Tayler rushed to Jaster's side. "What do you need? I can tell you are not okay." She said as she rubbed his back affectionately.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler frowned. Even from where she sat, She could see he was in pain. After 5 minutes, the bell rang. All the other kids got up and fled to their next class. But Tayler rushed to Jaster's side. "What do you need? I can tell you are not okay." She said as she rubbed his back affectionately.

He looked at her and the bright purple veins showed on i neck like a web of wires. "I...I just need air." he started coughing as he stood up he staggerd. "Lets jus get to class." He shook his head and cracked his neck as he half limped to gym.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He looked at her and the bright purple veins showed on i neck like a web of wires. "I...I just need air." he started coughing as he stood up he staggerd. "Lets jus get to class." He shook his head and cracked his neck as he half limped to gym.
Tayler whipped in front of him and stopped him. "No. We need to get you some kind of help. Now." She said to him as she dragged him to the least used hallway in the school. "What do you need to help you?" She asked with a concerned look.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler whipped in front of him and stopped him. "No. We need to get you some kind of help. Now." She said to him as she dragged him to the least used hallway in the school. "What do you need to help you?" She asked with a concerned look.

He hated being dragged agaisnt his will but he couldnt fight back...against her anyway. "You....you have my blood...in.you." He coughe again as is veins bulged. He held onto the side of her face with hs left handandgave her that look of love before kissing her again. The veins in is neck faded as he ended the kiss. "Its complicated but through kissing you i can heal most ailments to you and me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He hated being dragged agaisnt his will but he couldnt fight back...against her anyway. "You....you have my blood...in.you." He coughe again as is veins bulged. He held onto the side of her face with hs left handandgave her that look of love before kissing her again. The veins in is neck faded as he ended the kiss. "Its complicated but through kissing you i can heal most ailments to you and me."
"That's convinient.." Tayler smiled as she leaned in and kissed him back, then Got an idea. "Want to skip school for the day? I'm done with it." Tayler smiled at him playfully.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He kissed er back and nodded. "Sure i hate this place anyway." He hel her had and teleported them just off school grounds to the parkabout two blocks down. "So what shallwe do?" He stared down int her eyes and smiled wih his serrated teeth showing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He kissed er back and nodded. "Sure i hate this place anyway." He hel her had and teleported them just off school grounds to the parkabout two blocks down. "So what shallwe do?" He stared down int her eyes and smiled wih his serrated teeth showing
She smiled when she was teleported, finally being able to smell the spring flowers in bloom. "I don't know, lover. What do you want to do?" She said as she smiled to him, then ran and collapsed in a field of small flowers as she picked some and twirled the stem in her hand.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

She smiled when she was teleported, finally being able to smell the spring flowers in bloom. "I don't know, lover. What do you want to do?" She said as she smiled to him, then ran and collapsed in a field of small flowers as she picked some and twirled the stem in her hand.

He smiled as he laid next to and place her on top of him. He started kissing her again, tis time he knew he could control himself. He loved her more than anything and he didnt planon ruining it b his other side interrupting. A few bees buzed arounf but he ignored them and continued  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He smiled as he laid next to and place her on top of him. He started kissing her again, tis time he knew he could control himself. He loved her more than anything and he didnt planon ruining it b his other side interrupting. A few bees buzed arounf but he ignored them and continued
Tayler smiled as she was pulled on top of him. She dived into his kiss, feeling every sensation and touch of his lip against hers. She picked a red flower and tucked in above his ear and giggled like a small child before taking it out and tossing it on the ground were a bee started to pollinate it. She smiled and just stared at him, taking in every handsome detail of his face, trying to memorize every freckle. Every pore. Every groove in his lips. The lips she loved to kiss. She smiled and layed her head on his chest as she dared at the sky from TE side.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:23 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled as she was pulled on top of him. She dived into his kiss, feeling every sensation and touch of his lip against hers. She picked a red flower and tucked in above his ear and giggled like a small child before taking it out and tossing it on the ground were a bee started to pollinate it. She smiled and just stared at him, taking in every handsome detail of his face, trying to memorize every freckle. Every pore. Every groove in his lips. The lips she loved to kiss. She smiled and layed her head on his chest as she dared at the sky from TE side.

He shok his head with a chuckle. She had a habit of being silly. He held her close as she gazed at the sky. "Tayler." he whispered in her ear, he sucked gently on it before niping it gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He shok his head with a chuckle. She had a habit of being silly. He held her close as she gazed at the sky. "Tayler." he whispered in her ear, he sucked gently on it before niping it gently.
Tayler smiled when he said her name. "Jaster." She mimicked, smiling at his beautiful face. She giggled when he nibbled on her ear. "That tickles, you goof!" She said with a loving smile.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled when he said her name. "Jaster." She mimicked, smiling at his beautiful face. She giggled when he nibbled on her ear. "That tickles, you goof!" She said with a loving smile.

He did it again but this time he licked a trail down to her neck and started sucking on it, with intent on laving a hickey just for general purpse. He squeezed her slightly as his breath quickend  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff