Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Evelyn Tesla dAuxperrie

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 am
Hello, My name is Violet but call me Vi if you want. I'm 25 (give or take sweatdrop )
I'm married to my wonderful husband Marcello Easting. (check out his profile, he loves random comments! <3) and I am the mother of our two beautiful twins, Marko and Maria.

I've moved to America only a little bit ago from a very rural land and am still new to all this technology and such and sometimes it gets very overwhelming. I'm trying to make friends since I've been here but so far i've been very welcomed and am glad to be here. Um, If there is anything else you would like to know just send me a message smile 3nodding 3nodding
what is the saying my husband uses....uh....oh Ciao! -waves-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 am
Hiya! My name's Seramerodi! You can call me Sera, that's what most people call me. I love to draw and write as a hobby, and I wouldn't say I'm good at drawing. I guess I'm okay, but not as good as others, so I practice hard! I love receiving art though. I like to read manga and watch animes, especially Sailor Moon! I like the colors Crimson, Gold and Black. I love friends, and I guess I'd say I'm a pretty happy person. The only sport I'm good at really, is swimming sweatdrop That's pretty much it, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask wink

Lunar Adoration

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I - Ocean Eyes - I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 pm
Hello! whee
I'm Jamie. c: I'm 15 and I live in the country part of New York.
I'm a musical person. I play flute, guitar, piano, and I used to play clarinet!
I'm a bully victim in high school. Still am. ;~; I'm suicidal, and I'm trying my hardest to be better!
I'm VERY VERY VERY insecure. I can't look in the mirror without feeling sick about my looks. ._.
I'm a little monster. biggrin Hehhe! I'm very fun and outgoing with nice people. But I can be the devil if people mess with my, my friends, or my family. I've been on gaia ever since I was 10! I had an old accont, but being a silly child.. It got hacked. >.< I actually got back from a break from Gaia. I cleared my friends list, so I need some people!
That's all I can think of!
Feel free to PM and add me! I'm a fun person. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm
Heyy There~!! emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart
My Name Is Andrea ~!! emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart
I'm 15 Years Old blaugh emotion_bigheart
I Live In Oregon 3nodding emotion_bigheart
I Have An Obsession With Rainbows And Cute Frilly Things yum_puddi emotion_bigheart
Though My Avi Doesn't Say That Yet emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart
I Make Gold By Playing zOMG And Booty Grab, and I Make Invader Zim Arts rofl emotion_bigheart
I Hope To Make Friends n' Have A Good Time Here emotion_hug emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart
Thx so so Much For Accepting Me In This Guild~!! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

XxRussian_FreakxX

Friend

Xiiura

Magnetic Player

7,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:15 pm
I'm Xii, You can call me anything you want.
I'm a female irl, But I'm not telling it on my profile for some personal reasons.
Anyhow, I'm currently 19 years old.
I'm a Chinese, Asians? Yes, I'm one of them.

Many peoples assumed I'm a guys base on how I talk, act and my looks.
I guess I'm really more boyish than usual girls, I'm what they called 'Tomboy'.

No, I'm not ashamed about it, It's the other way around.
I feel comfortable like this, Cause it's how I really am.
I don't intend to change just because other told me to.

Aside from that, I'm quite an anime fan, Especially Yaoi, haha.
Anyone that has the same interest could hit me up.

I'm friendly, I like to talk. So yeah, It's be fun if anyone from here could talk to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 pm
Hello there girls!! My name is lucystar but you all can just call me Lucy (this being my real name an all, so I prefer it) sweatdrop
Hmm... things I want to share, well I was accepted in to the guild a while back but during that time I had a job at one of the shops here in gaia so it became hard to be there and come here much (that's probably why I didn't posted much. Shame on me! because I did wanted to be part of this guild so very much. Now I'm not working there since it is on a hiatus and plus I took a very long hiatus from gaia myself I just came back.
I recently moved so therefore I also recently lost my job and can't find one at this new city. I live in California close to San Francisco.
I'm probably the oldest person here (that's just me guessing since it's not common to find people my age) Oh yes I'm sure you wondering how old I'm, well I'm 29.
I like mostly everything specially making friends so hopefully i get to make some here.

Thanks a lot to the captain and everyone for accepting me on this guild  

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Hello my name is Lady Zombie Robot, lzr for short. I cannot say how active I will be in this guild since I spend most of my time on gaia in the aquarium section right now. I am currently 22. I live in Hawaii with my husband due to his job, Air Force crew chief. I have a degree in Anthropology, specialized into forensic anthropology. I'm between jobs right now though. My favorite things to do are play video games, watch tv/movies, and play with my dwarf rabbit, Gremie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey everyone. It's from love to pain, but everyone calls me Flop.
I'm a 21 year old who lives in New York, about to start senior year of college.
I'm a journalism major with three minors (English, business and anthropology).
My boyfriend and I have an apartment together, so it's just us and our kitten, Echo.
Right now I'm working five days a week at the local newspaper, and that's basically the only place I get on Gaia. XP

Comment on my profile!
I'd love to meet some of you ladies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ You can call me Flop

from love to pain

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 am
My name is Digital Fiend. My real name is Nin. You can call me Digi or Nin.

I'm 25 years old.

October 7th, 2012 marks my second year of marriage to my husband James.

My husband and I are in a poly-triad relationship, we have a girlfriend who regulates the LD named Diabolical Eevee.

I'm receiving a special early anniversary gift, my first born child, William. I call him my Will.

I love reading books, from YA to fantasy. I'm pretty open to music also. I like different kinds of things. I used to be really big into anime, and know and still watch some; I've just gotten pickier with my age. I enjoy mystery shows and crime dramas on TV. How to Train Your Dragon is one of my favorite movies.

And I will always be a Digimon Fangirl. Wizardmon is my fave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 am
Hello everyone. My name is Jen. I am 31 years old. I have a handsome husband who is a disabled Army veteran and together we have three beautiful little girls Tessa (7) & the twins Julia and Alice (2 mo).
Four days a week I am a medical assistant at a university hospital clinic.
In my spare time I like doing outdoorsy things, writing and crafting.
I am the co leader of a girl scout troop (we're brownies next year).
My husband and I are currently working on trying to buy our first house, which is exciting and frustrating at the same time.
Nice to meet you all, I look forward to having fun with you all here.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Darkness of Fright

Romantic Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 pm
My name is Princess Honoria, but my real name is Nicole. I am almost 16 and I hope to make many friends here and can talk about my emotional problems. I'm in a Girl Scout troop and we're Seniors, we're gonna bridge next year to Ambassadors...My life is screwed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 pm
I guess I'll introduce myself again, ^^

Hello, guys... er.. girls! I'm Remo, Remy... whatever variation of my username
you like, ^^ My real name is Marlyn, pronounced like "Marleen/Marlene". My
name was a typo, :3 I'm currently 16 years old and my favorite color changes
between purple and yellow, usually depending on what season it is. I have
many obsessions are never truly go away. I would list them all, but it'll be too
long of a list.

I love this guild, ;w; I recently became a crew member of IAGT literally days
ago. I'll do my best to help out in anyway I can. My inbox is always open, ^^

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm
I'm Ayniu, and I want to thank this guild for inviting me.
I'm 24, and am a rather shy person in real life (unfortunately.) I like cool colors such as purple, blue, and green, but I'm attracted to silver most of all.
I love shopping, clothing, cosmetics, and I also love animals and nature. Some of my favorite hobbies include drawing (pencil, artist's pen, fountain pen), writing original stories, and running at the park with music.
I look forward to getting to know you all. :]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am
Hello. My name is Ash and I'm 20 years old. I'm currently attending college for Media Arts and Animation and I'm going on my third year. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love with all my heart and has so many things in common with me. I love video games, especially Final Fantasy (my boyfriend says I'm obsessed XD). I look forward to talking to all of you. Feel free to message me and say hi. I'll be happy to talk to you. ^^ Thank you!  

Hana Makutaki

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces