Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
trapped with a monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

he smiled and kissed her deeply and passionatly. he wrapped his arms around her waist, "I got the best woman in the world. beautiful, smart, caring..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

he smiled and kissed her deeply and passionatly. he wrapped his arms around her waist, "I got the best woman in the world. beautiful, smart, caring..."

Violet looked at him and smiled widely, getting the best idea. "Alex, I want to stay with you forever. I don't want to ever be without you." She told him with a somewhat sad smile. "Please... Transform me into a vampire. Like you! And we will be with eachother forever!  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

his eyes widened, "Vi, you don't want this kinda life. it's a curse. changing into a vampire feels like being stabbed over and over again all over your body. the thirst is terrible too. it's hard for me to not drink your blood right now because your blood smells so good..." For a moment his eyes turned red then normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

his eyes widened, "Vi, you don't want this kinda life. it's a curse. changing into a vampire feels like being stabbed over and over again all over your body. the thirst is terrible too. it's hard for me to not drink your blood right now because your blood smells so good..." For a moment his eyes turned red then normal.
Violet looked at him for a moment, then bursted into tears. "Alex! This is beginning to turn into a nightmare again. You will never age, and I wille ventilation grow old and die.. And I don't want to leave you! I don't want to ever be without you! Our children will be half vampire... I won't get to see them in the afterlife either! Why did that one vampire have to transform you? Why couldn't he just mess with somebody else?!? Alex I would love to run away. I really want to! But when I die, I need you to take care of the children. Okay?" Violet asked him with a loving smile as she went through sort of a breakdown.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

he sighed, "After we get married, then i'll change you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

he sighed, "After we get married, then i'll change you."

When Violet heard those heavenly words, she jumped up and Hughes him as hard as she could, the biggest smile on her face. "Thank you so much, babe!" She said, the kissed him happily. "Now, next thing, where do you want to
Go?" She asked him with a confused look.ast time she could remember, she only had about $200 dollars in her wallet, and that wouldn't even last them a month.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"We can stay here for longer, then we go where ever we want." he smiled and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"We can stay here for longer, then we go where ever we want." he smiled and kissed her deeply.

Violet smiled at him and kissed him back tenderly, rubbing her hands through his hair playfully and through the kiss she replied. "Whatever you want!" She said happily.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet smiled at him and kissed him back tenderly, rubbing her hands through his hair playfully and through the kiss she replied. "Whatever you want!" She said happily.

"What should we do with the rapist?" He asked as he sat on the couch and pulled her in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"What should we do with the rapist?" He asked as he sat on the couch and pulled her in his lap.

Violet looked at him with a smile. "We should turn him into the police of course... Unless you need a snack!" Violet said with a wicked giggle.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"I will need blood soon and i can't let him go. but the only thing i want is you." He smiled then kissed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 am
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"I will need blood soon and i can't let him go. but the only thing i want is you." He smiled then kissed her.
Violet thought very hard. "Then keep the b*****d alive but drain him!" She told him with a frown, but smiled and hugged him when he said all he needed was her.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:32 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet thought very hard. "Then keep the b*****d alive but drain him!" She told him with a frown, but smiled and hugged him when he said all he needed was her.

"You're so violent now, but it's kinda sexy." He joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"You're so violent now, but it's kinda sexy." He joked.

Violet smiled at his compliment. "Not as sex as we are going to be with eachother in half an hour." She whispered in ho's ear playfully, she got her knees and gently rubbed his privates with it, all the while nibbling at his ear.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"Oh baby." He grinned, as he kissed her neck.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff