Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 am
Kyle gritted his teeth Ashe watche date whole landscape change. Only he and Mara were left. He didn't like being in the field, it wasn't his element, he began letting of blasts of electricity trying to hit something that wasn't there. He fell to the ground panting, his energy was wearing off and so was the urge to destroy "Mara?" he said in a calm voice as he looked around at the field they were in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Weaver heard the boy and sneered at him, the scene begging to be changed, and she had a perfectly horrible place to be...
"Mara, wait." Max said.
"Why should I?" she spat.
"Look at him." And she did... The will to fight was still there, but ebbing slowly.

"I'm here." She said, tossing her whip over her shoulder again, getting ready to stop, but she didn't take the hallucination away. This side of her was too paranoid to trust that he was going to stop.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 am
Kyle hung his head looking at the grass under him "where am I?" he asked as his hand moved gently over the grass. Hlot urged his head and face Mara there was a slight smile on his face but it was fading "I didn't hurt you did I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 am

And with that, the enjoyment left her and her self-loathing came back. He looked so... helpless, though she knew that wasn't true.
"No, you didn't. You're still in the city. You haven't moved since you threw me, see?" The hallucination had disappeared while she was speaking. She continued to speak as she crossed back to him and collected her bag, cloak, and strawberries. "You did toss me across the road though. Caught me off guard. Did you still want these?" She held the strawberries out to him with a quiet laugh, her attempt at saying 'I'm okay if you are, what'd'ya say? Friends?'

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 am
Kyle watched as the ground melted away into the city, he was kneeling in the middle of the street touching nothing. He stood up looking around at the slight destruction he had caused, a smile grew on his face again. He looked over at Mara who had gotten him the strawberries, he flashed her a smile and took them "good thing no heroes showed up" he said and took a bite out of a strawberry "I probably would have had my hands full with them and you" the words came out all Mumbled because of the strawberry still in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 am

"Probably?" She repeated while covering her disfigured body with her cloak again. "Seems you couldn't handle me." Her voice was overconfident, and obviously joking. She smiled faintly; not saying she wished someone would have pushed her over the edge.
"Give me one of those." She reached over with a gloved hand and plucked a large, juicy looking strawberry from the bucket they were in with a smile.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 am
Kyle only laughed, she had a point though, why was it he was taken down so easily by her? He only pondered on it for a moment before being distracted by her 'stealing' a strawberry from him "hey!" He said and gave her a menacing look, but it was quickly replaced by a smile "Mara...do you ever think about...switching sides?" he asked, completely changing the tone of the situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 am

The question caught her off guard. Taking a bite of the large strawberry she dwelled on how to say this.
"I hate what I am, but I can't change it... I want to be good, but this," she gestured to herself, "this isn't acceptable." She took another bite of the strawberry, and spoke around it. "So, in short, been there, done that, got the T-shirt, left. Why do you ask?"
She felt odd, opening up to someone who wasn't Max, but she assumed that she'd known him long enough; and it's not like the information could hurt her even if the enemy did know.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 am
Kyle listened to her but felt completely distant from what she was saying. He closed his eyes and thought back to the time, before he knew Mara, when he had tried to do good and failed horribly. He came back to reality "I...was just curious" He didn't want to tell her the truth for fear of leaving a bad impression, Mara was a friend and he didn't want to change that by saying the wrong thing.

((okay, I'm off for tonight))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 am

[Cedric? lol That's fine. I probably wont' be on tomorrow around this time. It's almost 5 AM here, so most likely I'll be sleeping. Sorry.]
Mara finished her strawberry, stem and all because... Hell, why not?
"I don't believe that, but that's fine." She didn't have anything left to say on that topic, so returned to a thought that had strayed by her earlier.
"What all do you remember from... what happened, there? Your questions implied you'd forgotten some." She really hoped she wouldn't have to explain that he'd gotten what he asked for.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 am
((oh geez >.> too many RPs! Haha .edit. Yeah it's like 4am here sooo I'm really tired.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 am
(It's fine. Good night, sweet dreams. ^^)  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 am
Maya had been working through a particularly difficult lock when she heard someone call out at her. They broke her concentration unfortunately, and as she turned her head to see whoever was calling out to her, a current of electricity shot through her body, making Maya yelp as she jumped back. "Okay ow....maybe that wasn't the best thing to touch..." She muttered to herself as she stroked her hand gently. It was only then that Maya remembered she got shocked in the first place because someone called out to her, so she snapped out of it and looked at Crow sheepishly now, a light blush coming to her cheeks. "Right, sorry, totally didn't mean to touch your door." She laughed scratching the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 am
Looking at snow Brink slowly reached out and grabbed the girl and started to float her around him like she was some sort of balloon. "Weren't you expecting another young recruit" he asked as he stopped Aster infront of him spinning her now upside down slowly on his finger like a basketball. It wasn't every day he got a chance to play with his powers like this outside of with some of the much younger children and wanted to enjoy himself. "You think maybe this one may be her I haven't seen her before round here" he told her flipping Aster upright as gravity slowly returned her to her footing on the ground. "Judging by her being dragged by the other two I think it might" he laughed a bit looking down at the rather short teen. Himself being more then a foot taller then her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 am
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster smiles and signs a thank you to Brink as she is finally put back on the ground. She returns her attention to the woman since Brink had mentioned that they were expecting someone. The JL member who brought me here said that someone else from the League was supposed to talk to me about something., she signs, hoping the woman knew sign language.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out