Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 am
BubblyBubbi

PopCandy22

((Really? I would of never guessed, your a pro! XD))

.…

(Is it my turn to post?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 pm
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

PopCandy22

.…

(Is it my turn to post?)

I wish I knew... >__> would you like to post or I will?  

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:55 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

PopCandy22

.…

(Is it my turn to post?)

I went back..and dear its your turn lol. XD Clyde tucked Mierro in, Pop had Yamaki discover him as a dog and not a cat. Your turn! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Maiko laid snug in her bed as she started to watch him departure from her window. Her day had been completely filled with happiness after that moment in the closet with him. "Good night Clyde." she whispered to him in her sweet little tired voice like the soft mew of a kitten. Out of nowhere Yamaki appears out of her closet? "W-what's going on?" she screamed in her head and watched as she aggressively took her love's arm "Stop Maid! Your going to hurt him!" she yelled out and jumped out of bed. In the next second, Mierro, was on the cold floor clinging to the hand her maid was holding Clyde with "I-I-I know this was completely wrong, but please dont tell mother and father." she begged in a crying voice "I'll take any punishment but just pretend he was never here..." she looked up at her maid with small tears in her eyes. Mierro had no idea that someone had sneaked into her room and regretted being so careless.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

xxbbybearxx

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 pm
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

PopCandy22

.…

(Is it my turn to post?)

I went back..and dear its your turn lol. XD Clyde tucked Mierro in, Pop had Yamaki discover him as a dog and not a cat. Your turn! xp

Woot! Posted~ but its kinda short ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Maiko laid snug in her bed as she started to watch him departure from her window. Her day had been completely filled with happiness after that moment in the closet with him. "Good night Clyde." she whispered to him in her sweet little tired voice like the soft mew of a kitten. Out of nowhere Yamaki appears out of her closet? "W-what's going on?" she screamed in her head and watched as she aggressively took her love's arm "Stop Maid! Your going to hurt him!" she yelled out and jumped out of bed. In the next second, Mierro, was on the cold floor clinging to the hand her maid was holding Clyde with "I-I-I know this was completely wrong, but please dont tell mother and father." she begged in a crying voice "I'll take any punishment but just pretend he was never here..." she looked up at her maid with small tears in her eyes. Mierro had no idea that someone had sneaked into her room and regretted being so careless.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki looked at the boy then at her mistress. "All you must do is just not let your parents smell him on you. Do you understand?"Yamaki said giving a look at the two as she lost her grip on the boy  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:09 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

Clyde couldn't help but smile as Mierro snuggled into the blankets and gave a content mew. The boy hesitated, but reluctantly turned and began to move towards the window. It was all he could do to prevent himself from climbing in along side the cozy neko and going to sleep himself!
Clyde playdully tapped her foot before bending to pick up the remnants of their late night snack, "Good night Mier-" his voice stopped. Quite a firm hand clamped on his upper arm, pulling him along as the owner of it turned on the lamp. Clyde was unprepared for such bright light. His odd colored eyes immediatly clamped shut while he raised his hand up to cover them so his vision could adjust."I prefer the term "canine individual" if you don't mind." his words came out calm but one could tell by his body language that he was tense and even uncomfortably frustrated. The chocolate brown ears were slightly swiveled back and the fur along his tail was standing on end. Calm...be calm.
The boy opened his mouth to ask the maid to kindly let go when Mierro was there, on her knees and begging the women to keep quiet. It was a saddening sight indeed. Bringing an unhappy frown to his already unpleased features. From the scene itself Clyde got all the info he needed to comfirm his earlier suspiciouns. They are those kind of people. it unfortunately scratched a small wound upon the already raw flesh of his esteem. And yet Mierro was willing to take on the punishment in exchange to keep their precious meeting a secret from these obviously strict parents of hers. He knew what was to be done..but he would like it.

With pleading eyes he looked to his love with intense green eyes while directing his statement to Yamaki. "I see..Mutts aren't your forte obviously. No matter, you on your side of the fence and me on mine right?" it hurt just saying because really he wanted to pull the girl into a shielded hug, his voice absent of emotion yet his eyes said something far different. "I'll be back Mierro, promise." he could only hope she read the the message hidden from the maid as he turned and without further comment opened the window and crouched onto the seal preparing to leave, his tail flicked out behind him for balance. "Fine..but i ask that if any "punishment" insues you find me first." the boy didn't even glance back before he vanished the way he had come, a thud below signaling he was on the ground.

Clyde hunched his shoulders trying to quicken his unwilling retreat across the yard, Ouch.. he ducked his head and went into a run, jumping up and swiftly swinging himself over and onto the sidewalk below. Don't worry though..its not a goodbye. most definitely not. He wouldnt stop coming for Mierro simply because her family didn't approve of it. The image of her tear filled gaze still all to fresh in his mind only made him more determined.

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Clyde couldn't help but smile as Mierro snuggled into the blankets and gave a content mew. The boy hesitated, but reluctantly turned and began to move towards the window. It was all he could do to prevent himself from climbing in along side the cozy neko and going to sleep himself!
Clyde playdully tapped her foot before bending to pick up the remnants of their late night snack, "Good night Mier-" his voice stopped. Quite a firm hand clamped on his upper arm, pulling him along as the owner of it turned on the lamp. Clyde was unprepared for such bright light. His odd colored eyes immediatly clamped shut while he raised his hand up to cover them so his vision could adjust."I prefer the term "canine individual" if you don't mind." his words came out calm but one could tell by his body language that he was tense and even uncomfortably frustrated. The chocolate brown ears were slightly swiveled back and the fur along his tail was standing on end. Calm...be calm.
The boy opened his mouth to ask the maid to kindly let go when Mierro was there, on her knees and begging the women to keep quiet. It was a saddening sight indeed. Bringing an unhappy frown to his already unpleased features. From the scene itself Clyde got all the info he needed to comfirm his earlier suspiciouns. They are those kind of people. it unfortunately scratched a small wound upon the already raw flesh of his esteem. And yet Mierro was willing to take on the punishment in exchange to keep their precious meeting a secret from these obviously strict parents of hers. He knew what was to be done..but could he go through with it? Probably not...his heart wouldn't allow it for long. With pleading eyes he looked to his love, "I see..Mutts aren't your forte obviously. No matter, you on your side of the fence and me on mine right?" it hurt just saying because really he wanted to pull the girl into a shielded hug, his voice absent of emotion yet his eyes said something far different. "I'll be back Mierro, promise." he could only hope she read the the message hidden from the maid as he turned and without further comment opened the window and crouched onto the seal preparing to leave, his tail flicked out behind him for balance. "Fine..but i ask that if any "punishment" insues you find me first." the boy didn't even glance back before he vanished the way he had come, a thud below signaling he was on the ground. Clyde hunched his shoulders trying to quicken his unwilling retreat across the yard, Ouch.. he ducked his head and went into a run, jumping up and swiftly swinging himself over and onto the sidewalk below. Don't worry though..its not a goodbye. most definitely not. He wouldnt stop coming for Mierro simply because her family didn't approve of it. The image of her tear filled gaze still all to fresh in his mind only made him more determined.

PopCandy22

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki watched the boy leave but she knew he would be back. All she wanted for her mistress to be happy and she'll try to keep it that way until the day she gets fired from her job "Mistress...I'll keep this between us alright? I love you too much for you to be sad.." Yamaki said as she sat on her bed sighing.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As Mierro watched Clyde leave her heart started to ache. She placed a hand over her chest and slowly started to tears from streaming out of her eyes. "I-Im sorry.." she muttered to Yamaki, it was all she could say after such an event had happened. Shaking hands released Yamaki's arm and pushed herself off the ground. Her stare was distant, making their way over the bed, and she climbed in."Thank you Maid, but I wish to be alone now..." she looked at her then back out to the open window. The curtains were flowing out of the window but she wanted to just leave it open just in case, with a small hint of hope, that he would come back to her. Tucking herself on bed, Mierro, closed her eyes and replayed the entire moment between them. Not wanting to forget a single detail she fell asleep with its thoughts in her mind, her fantasy, and dream. Yearning for him again, she planned to be meeting him weather her parents liked it or not.

O.O.C. sorry its been awhile! my friend said i was obsessed and betted that I couldnt get off for more than a day >< btw i won that bet!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 am
BubblyBubbi

User Image

The front door to his home was roughly pushed in and followed by Clyde whom was exshausted. Now that the excitement was over and he was alone once more the full extint of lack of rest hit him like a ton of bricks.
His drooping eyes looked at the clock on the wall, "Well..time to get ready for school." it was already 6:00 in the morning just about. He rounded it...alittle.
Yawning out a whinful cry of complaint Clyde began to strip his clothes off as he headed into the shower for wash up for the day. He hesitated though as he passed the mirror and his reflection followed. She was there.. his fingers tapped his stomach while he studied the image in the sparkly mirror. After what seemed like a couple of hours he climbed his naked self and began to scrub away the previous days events. It was while he was running his fingers through his hair did he catch thee time on the black waterproof watch he had. s**t..6:30. Ok enough beautifying! the canine rinsed of the soaps and turnedd the streams of hot water off and grabbed at a towel to cover his quicklly chilling self. Clyde didn't know why but he and his family tended to freeze everytime they got out of the water..probably a dog thing. Which is why it was always kept cozy warm in the restrooms during a bathing.
Wet feet slapped the floor as he dashed into his room furiously drying his shoulders and body while flinging open his closet with the other in search of clothing. A mere eight minutes later and he was ready for the day. Teeth brushed, black converse on feet, a dark pair of jeans with matching belt, and a form fitting deep red shirt with some band logo on it. The red hood was rest just between his shoulders as he picked up his forgotten backpack and jacket to head to the kitchen for a drink. Orange juice would do.

Toto, his rambunctious pal, knocked on the front door a few times before simply letting himself in with the house key he had. "Hey Clyde, I brought some...whoa!! You look like crap!" the ever loud mutt pointed this out like Arwen wasn't already aware of it. Said boy sighed and shook his head, "Thanks for the compliment butthead, now lets get going..we're late." he caught the brightly colored can of energy drink flavored tea and the two left. Toto laughed and poking jokes while Clyde yawned and guzzled his beverage, his mind already trailing too Mierro again..

((Winner! Lol that's ok :3))
PopCandy22

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

The front door to his home was roughly pushed in and followed by Clyde whom was exshausted. Now that the excitement was over and he was alone once more the full extint of lack of rest hit him like a ton of bricks.
His drooping eyes looked at the clock on the wall, "Well..time to get ready for school." it was already 6:00 in the morning just about. He rounded it...alittle.
Yawning out a whinful cry of complaint Clyde began to strip his clothes off as he headed into the shower for wash up for the day. He hesitated though as he passed the mirror and his reflection followed. She was there.. his fingers tapped his stomach while he studied the image in the sparkly mirror. After what seemed like a couple of hours he climbed his naked self and began to scrub away the previous days events. It was while he was running his fingers through his hair did he catch thee time on the black waterproof watch he had. s**t..6:30. Ok enough beautifying! the canine rinsed of the soaps and turnedd the streams of hot water off and grabbed at a towel to cover his quicklly chilling self. Clyde didn't know why but he and his family tended to freeze everytime they got out of the water..probably a dog thing. Which is why it was always kept cozy warm in the restrooms during a bathing.
Wet feet slapped the floor as he dashed into his room furiously drying his shoulders and body while flinging open his closet with the other in search of clothing. A mere eight minutes later and he was ready for the day. Teeth brushed, black converse on feet, a dark pair of jeans with matching belt, and a form fitting deep red shirt with some band logo on it. The red hood was rest just between his shoulders as he picked up his forgotten backpack and jacket to head to the kitchen for a drink. Orange juice would do.

Toto, his rambunctious pal, knocked on the front door a few times before simply letting himself in with the house key he had. "Hey Clyde, I brought some...whoa!! You look like crap!" the ever loud mutt pointed this out like Arwen wasn't already aware of it. Said boy sighed and shook his head, "Thanks for the compliment butthead, now lets get going..we're late." he caught the brightly colored can of energy drink flavored tea and the two left. Toto laughed and poking jokes while Clyde yawned and guzzled his beverage, his mind already trailing too Mierro again..

((Winner! Lol that's ok :3))
PopCandy22

User Image
Yamaki

With that following morning Yamaki had het mistress clothes ready and went on to her room. As she walked down the hall she was remembering what she herd last night, it wouldn't go away. She felt bad for her mistress but, knowing the family, it had to be done. When she arrived at the door she knocked on it and waited for an answer.
"Mistress, It's time to get up and ready. I have your clothes here. Um..I..I'm sorry about..that event but it was for a reason..please forgive me.." Yamaki said almost starting to cry a lil. Knowing she's just an android trying to understand the feels of all creatures, she still wanted to find love and express it herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Her blanket was pulled up to her chest but her arms were over the blanket "What a long night.." she thought and looked at the door when her maid knocked. Ignoring the first few words Mierro rolled to her side and placed a pillow over her velvet ear, but it was hopeless as she could still hear Yamaki. When the kitten could hear the pain in her maid's voice her heart sunk and she got up and out of the bed. Opening the door quietly, she took the clothes and looked up at her maid "Its okay, Im over it now. Whats done is done and I forgive you. You were only trying to protect me." Mierro admitted and then smiled softly to her. "Umm why dont you make me some tea and after my shower we can eat breakfast together?" she said in a more cheerful voice and hugged Yamaki. Holding on to her clothes, Mierro, walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror "Wow I look like a mess.." she groaned as pieces of her hair stood up on its ends. Turning on the steaming water in her shower. The rush of the water soothed her and she breathed in the mist and fog that was engulfing her porcelain bathroom.

O.O.C.

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Clyde punched Toto in the arm with a triumphant grin on his face. "Ha! I win this round. Now what'd you get on the tech quiz? I have..a whopping...76! What!?" their game of bets temporarily forgotten as Clyde followed by Toto leaned over the score sheet for their classes test and quizzes that week. Every week the boys played their game called bets", where they would compare grades and whomever got the highest one won the bet that round. Which usually entitled the victorious player to punch the other or simply determined who got extras at lunch that day.

Toto smirked..leaning his face into Clyde's while waggling his brows. "Wow Clydesdale! Think you bombed that thing hard enough? Hmm?" in a revengeful act the mutt pushed away Toto and then leaned into him in a challange, a playfull growl exscaping his canines. "What did you get then smartass?" he peeked at his friends page but the male pulled away to fast. "You better believe it! Cause I got a heroic 98." he puffed his chest out to prove his point but was interupted by a rough shove. A female neko had appeared, her arms crossed. Today the fancy feline was clad in a breezy yellow sundress with white shoes and white bracelets that decorated her dainty wrists and ankles. "Come on you idiots..second period is starting...pssht, boys.." even as the blonde rolled her eyes and sauntered away she couldn't help but laugh at her lower classes companions for they were indeed entertaining.

Clyde slapped Toto again and got up to head inside, but his brain was else where already. Chiro's dress reminds me of..Mierro's. sure, the color wasn't the same at all but the style itself was. His heart skipped just thinking about while a blush crept up his cheecks. The dark tailed dog beside Clyde lifted a brow but said nothing. Toto would ask him later...even though he half assumed what his childhood friend was distractes by.

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Her blanket was pulled up to her chest but her arms were over the blanket "What a long night.." she thought and looked at the door when her maid knocked. Ignoring the first few words Mierro rolled to her side and placed a pillow over her velvet ear, but it was hopeless as she could still hear Yamaki. When the kitten could hear the pain in her maid's voice her heart sunk and she got up and out of the bed. Opening the door quietly, she took the clothes and looked up at her maid "Its okay, Im over it now. Whats done is done and I forgive you. You were only trying to protect me." Mierro admitted and then smiled softly to her. "Umm why dont you make me some tea and after my shower we can eat breakfast together?" she said in a more cheerful voice and hugged Yamaki. Holding on to her clothes, Mierro, walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror "Wow I look like a mess.." she groaned as pieces of her hair stood up on its ends. Turning on the steaming water in her shower. The rush of the water soothed her and she breathed in the mist and fog that was engulfing her porcelain bathroom.

O.O.C.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki nodded and left her clothes in the basket next to her door and went down to make breakfast. When she got to the kitchen she began to cook pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and a glass of milk. While cooking she was singing softly to herself one of the songs she created and began to dance a little while she cooked. "haha, I haven't felt like this ever since I got away from the fame" she said singing more. Soon as she got done cooking she placed all the food on the table and smiled Miku-Chan would have loved this...I miss her and the others so much... Yamaki thought as she looked at the time. "Mistress! Breakfast is ready!" she yelled as she sat on the end of the table  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 am
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Tap...tap..tap.. the mutt tapped his binder together out of irritation. They were waiting...in a quickly emptying court yard.

"This is dumb! Where is that girl?" Clyde asked to no one in particular while jiggling his right leg up and down. Classes had been let out early today. Apparently the expansion construction had busted a major water line about an hour ago which in turn cut off the schools supply of H2O. Without a ready source of water for the students and facility the school was deamed an inhabitable environment untill it was fixed so the university closed down for the day. Fortunately for them because Clyde would rather be at home anyways, he wasn't in the mood for studying classes.
Finally Chiro came walking out of the main building, purse in hand and books stacked neatly in her arms. The boys stood and stretched, Toto scratched his ear lazily as she approached. "Why do girls find it nesescary to carry your junk in a purse? Its in inconvenient! Your school books don't even fit!" as if too illistrate the statement he held up one of his Astronomy books to the blonde's simple purse. Chiro crossed her arms with a lifted nose at this, "Its not for storing its for fashion. Besides, backpacks are for boys simple as that. Now can we go please guys? I'm hungry!" she rubbed her belly and started to walk away. For such a little thing she sure has an appatite like a beast! Clyde thought to himself. Her ability to eat could just about trump all the boys at school, it was a sight to behold that's for sure.

"Want chinese?" the burnette was craving for some spicy chicken and steamed rice. Hot pockets wasn't doing it for him. I wonder if Mierro would like it? he couldn't help but question. Obliviously slipping out of his friends conversation as they chatted about food.

Ooc: just incase I have confused @-@ this is when Clyde is talking, And Toto, and lastly Chiro.. I can't do color changes in posts, it cuts off any original colors of extra things like italic or bold after the second color is introduced.

PopCandy22

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces