Gigi Deveraux

*crosses fingers and sends you good vibes*

User Image User Image

emotion_hug heart emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 am
User Image User Image

September 5, 2012 10:21 PM

Okay, so this past two days, I've been feeling pretty crappy about myself. Something happened, that I don't want to talk about, but I've been dreading the hours when I have to go and meet my classmates. But now, thank God it's over. Now, I can finally breathe again... although albeit, something's been tarnished, and I don't think my classmates will ever forget that. But to hell with it! If they can't accept me for who I am, then it's their problem. The world's a big place, I'm free to have friends and to have no friends. If they can't forgive me, then so be it. I'll just move on as always.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 am
User Image User Image

September 6, 2012 10:18 PM

Okay ladies, this is now the conclusion of all the episodes concerning Ding. Now I completely know that he will never be mine. Why? Today, I've just found out that he's courting someone else. Meaning... he doesn't like me. Turns out that he's been courting that girl for almost a year now. So why, do you ask, did he kept on glancing at me until now? I have no idea. Maybe he's just weird that way.

I don't know how to feel actually. When I first heard it, it's like something suddenly vanished in me. Honestly, it was like a vacuum was created in me. I don't know how to feel. The person who told me about it said that she could feel the disappointment flowing from me. But I hitched up a smile and said that I'm fine. That's it's no big deal. That now, I'm just curious as to why he kept on glancing at me. Then when I was alone, I just wanted to stare into space... you know, find a lonely nook where nobody would disturb me and just stare into space.

Well, in some ways, I think it did me good to know the truth. Now, I don't care where I sit in the library, how I look, how I act... all of which I did during the day. Before, I could never sit in front of him. That's why I sometimes hate it when he gets to the library first, because I can't sit on my favorite seat. But now, I just don't care. But then... I dunno, there's just some part of me that's really sad. Maybe it's because even though the root cause of this is my curiosity, I've grown to really like him. I mean, with his actions, you'd think that he's really interested in me. So, there I was thinking that maybe he's just shy to make the first move or something... that somewhere down the road, we would be together. Then, BOOM! It was all in my imagination. He's never gonna make the first move because he has no plans to.

I told my best friend about this, mainly because she noticed the cumulonimbus cloud hanging over me. She was curious as to the lucky girl was, but I don't know her name (I didn't bother to find out). She told me that if she were in my shoes, she'd want to know the girl's name so that she can hate her. But why bother, right? It's not like the girl's fault that Ding fell for her, that he's such a weird person. Plus, I'd rather not know her... so I won't have to "hate" her when I meet her in the hallways.

I'm just so freaking depressed right now, that I can't even cry. Well, mainly because I can't see any reason for me to cry. I don't want to be those girls in movies who force themselves to guys. If he doesn't like me, then I can't do anything about it, can I? Might as well as back off from the start, and try to forget him. Plus, everything had been in my imagination. I'm the one to blame for attaching meanings to things he did. If I had learned my lesson and stopped from making all those fantasies, then I wouldn't be in this situation. But I doubt that I would be able to get over this that quickly.

Call me weak, call me stupid, I don't care. I've had enough of him. This is the last time I'll be talking about him. I'm going to erase him from my life starting this moment. If I ever talk about him, then the first one to quote me will get ALL the money I have here in Gaia. I don't want to be hurt by him again. I just don't want anything more to do with him, be it in my imagination or not.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 am
User Image User Image

September 7, 2012 10:04 PM

I'm just so annoyed with my parents right now.

You see, my sister lives in Wales, and she rarely comes home. However, next year, I'll be graduating from college, so she and her boyfriend will be coming over for a couple of weeks vacation. Now, she wants for the whole family to go somewhere (like a beach) and just have some grand vacation. However, it's not really possible since my other siblings have work and the kids are too young for such long travels, and she understands this point. That's why she wants me, both my parents, her and her boyfriend to go on a trip, because she wants to spend some time with us. So, this passed few weeks, we've been looking for possible beaches, you know trying to plan and prepare for it. And we've found this really amazing beach resort. However, this resort is very far from us. It's a 10-hour travel by land. Of course it's not going to be cheap, but my sister's willing to spend for it (that's why she's planning now, so she could save some money for it). Here comes the annoying part...

My parents are somehow not keen on having that vacation. Why? Because they keep on saying that it's too expensive. They don't have the capacity to pitch in some money, so I understand that they might feel a bit... I dunno, awkward perhaps?... because their daughter's treating them to some expensive place. So, while I was showing them pictures of the resort, they start calculating a rough estimate of how much it will cost, and then Mom says, "That's a lot of money. Why don't she just give it to me?"

What?!

That complete pissed me off. I mean, all those years that my sister's gone, she kept on whining about missing her, and their regret of allowing her to leave the country. Now, she's coming home, ready to spend some time with them, and there she goes saying to just give the money to her? ********! I couldn't help it, I just told them, "What's wrong with you guys?" because Dad was half grinning, meaning that he agrees with Mom's suggestion. Honestly, they want their kids to repay them for all the hard work they've done to us. Now that my sister's willing to repay them, they're all "Just give me the money instead." It's like they just want my sister back home so they could milk her for money. What the ******** is wrong with them?! And you know what, Mom suddenly went away like she's mad at me for pointing out that they're such selfish jerks. Dad tried to laugh it all off by asking me if I want to go there, and I said that yes I would. Hope that serves as some kind of slap on their faces.

I think my sister feels this too. They keep on dropping snide remarks of how expensive that would be, how tiring, how tedious... that the place ain't really that nice, that there's not much to see there. Why bother have her come over if the signals they're showing all say "Just stay there, but send the money over." Seriously, they were telling me to email my sister to tell her to just send the money she's going to spend for her plane ticket. I don't know if they're serious, but I told them that if they want to tell her that, then do it themselves because I want to see my sister. I'm not going to be part of their selfish desires.

They say that the money's going to be used as additional capital for the business. I know and understand that, and I think my sister knows it too. But honestly, to the point of saying just stay there but give us the money? They're so low! This made me realize that soon, I'll be experiencing the same thing as well. I won't really have freedom to do what I want to do unless they're dead because as long as they're living, they'll want me to be their Mother Goose who lays the golden eggs. Both my older brothers married at a late age because they don't want them to get married yet. Their reason is that they haven't repaid my parents yet. What are we, some kind of slaves? I love them, I really do. But sometimes, they're just... too much. Money's not the answer to everything, but to them... I just hate them for that.

I feel really sorry for my sister. She's done so much for us, and yet in the end, it's still her money that counts. I dunno... I don't care if they come or not. But I'm going to push for that trip to the north with my sister. I don't care, by then I'm done with my schooling, I'm out their grips (somehow), so I can do whatever I want to do.

I just wish they'd realize how stupid they are right now.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image User Image

September 9, 2012 2:35 PM

I've got this crazy idea (well, maybe that crazy) for a quest thread. To tell you that truth, the Devoted Spica quest was actually a side quest. What I've been itching to try and quest right now is this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ain't she just purdy? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Most of the items are pretty much in the hundred thousands, but the Lady Luck... argh~! It's just like my Mercury's Moon quest. I could never really have the discipline to try and save up that huge amount of money. In the end, I just spend it away on less important (yet still desired) items. I was thinking of just changing the default hair, but then it wouldn't be as pretty as the one above.

I once tried using a mule account where I can store my money. It worked while I was doing my Empress Cotton quest, but not so much during the Devoted Spica quest. I dunno, I just became too lazy to transfer the money via trade. So yeah, now I want to try and start my own quest thread in the Charity/Quests Forum. But what I had in mind was not the usual thread where you place your quest and hope and people will donate to you. What I thought was it would be cool to earn money via tipping. I mean, even if it's just 25 gold, if you have around 100 tips, then that's already 2500 gold. And one thing that I learned from my bumping career was that small numbers will slowly add to create big numbers.

But I dunno... I guess I'm too lazy again. Or scared...? It's just that I'm not very good at joining or starting my own thread in the bigger Gaia world. It's like, people are judging me from what I post. Then people will start trolling me or something. I dunno, it's a complex of mine. Maybe I'll just wait around for a while, I'm not really in a hurry to have that avi. But that Lady Luck will definitely be on the top list of "must have's" when I do start questing again.

Oh, why should things be just so expensive... even in the virtual world?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image User Image

September 16, 2012 2:32 PM

Got something cute the other day (but was too lazy to post it around).

User Image

Ain't it just cute? 4laugh It's by YunaSama, she was kind enough to make me one. It's the first Pokemon Trainer card I've seen that includes all the Pokemon that you like. Usually, it's just up to 6, and it's a dilemma to me because I really like a lot of them. Now, I'm all fired up in making a little story about Pokemon 3nodding However, it won't be like the usual plots. There won't be any Team Plasma/Rocket/whatever. The main character's going to be a Trainer, and she's just going to go around the world, training and trying to win as many Championships as possible. Kind of like how an ordinary Trainer's life should be lived. Of course, all the cute little ones at the photo above will be included. They're actually the Pokemons that I use from my Sapphire version up to my Black version.

I wish Pokemon were real. If they were, and this is the Pokemon world, I think I'll be quite good at it. You're free to do whatever you want to do: stay at home, travel, battle, do business, etc. Plus you get to have a companion/buddy wherever you go. Someone that's even closer than a brother or sister to you. If it were true, then I'd go travel the world, catching cute Pokemons along the way, training them to be super strong, then challenging the Elite Four. My dream would be to become a member of the Elite Four and be known as the toughest Elite Four to defeat. Then when I'm at a ripe old age, I'll open my own day care or become a breeder or ranger. Not much of a scientist, but maybe a teacher as well. How nice that would be....

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 am
User Image User Image

September 18, 2012 7:49 PM

I just had to be stuck with group mates who don't know how to express themselves clearly. I mean seriously, why can't they just answer in a simple yes or no?

Okay, so there's this case presentation that we are to, well, present today. It's a complicated case, and most of my classmates agree on that. However, there's just two guys in my group who's just... a complete headache for me.

Let's go with the first guy. His problem is that he's such a ******** know-it-all. Just because he got a chance to study in Korea he just had to lord over us that this isn't how it's done in Korea and that this is how things should be done because this is how it's done there. Okay, so you get to study there, but will you please come back? You're not in Korea anymore, you in the Philippines, for God's sake! He keeps on arguing his opinion, that we have to follow him because he had the chance to study abroad while the rest of us did not have that opportunity. I mean, sheez, you're not that good if you were kicked out of your previous program because you went to Korea. Then, he can't give a straight answer. He jumps from one topic to another! You ask him about the weather, he'll tell you that the stock market's doing good. What the ******** is wrong with him?! And mind you, all with the air of someone who knows that the weather's doing fine.

Then, the second guy. Actually, I "hate" him more than the first guy. Why, because at least the first guy gives opinions. This one, he just sits around and gaze absentmindedly to us. You give him an instruction, he won't do it. Why? I don't ******** know. He prioritizes other things over his academics. I mean, I don't care if it were an individual activity. But the problem is, it's a group activity, and he's ******** dragging us down too! Then we he gives answers.... It's so long-winded that you don't know what the hell he's talking about.

I mean, the answer's all so obvious, but they start blabbering right after you that before you know it, the deed's done and now, you have a wrong answer to defend. I dunno, I just know that we did poorly today. I didn't bother to find out the professor's comment, I just know we totally... bonked... this presentation. The good thing's we're done reporting for this semester. That means, I don't have to put up with them anymore.

How I wish i could just study Japanese all day long.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image User Image

September 24, 2012 1:08 PM

Okay, so I got sidetracked again from the Lady Luck quest. But now, I've opened up a quest thread in the main forums. I still pushed through with the tipping idea, except that it's for a different avi sweatdrop I can feel that this Lady Luck quest will be some kind of Mercury's Moon for me. Ever since I joined Gaia, that's the item that I've been coveting, but up 'til now, I still don't have it sweatdrop I always get sidetracked by other items, haha!

Anyway, feel free to visit my thread. It's not really that beautiful graphics-wise, but the gist is there sweatdrop
      Click here

Now, I am off to Pottermore emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:44 am
User Image User Image

2012年9月26日 午後10時35分

Okay, so a lot of things suddenly happened since last Monday. I dunno if I have time to tell it right now, so I'm just going hold it off for next time. I don't want to leave things hanging. If I'm to tell it, I want it to be the whole picture.

For now, I'm just not so sure about everything. For me, things are going a little too fast. But they're jumping into it already, like this is the best solution to the problem. Well, it probably is, but I just don't like the way things are going. Maybe it's because I'm facing the prospect of living away from my Dad, and I just don't find that a pleasing thought. I mean, all my life, I've lived with both my parents together. Suddenly, Dad's to live 5 days a week in some God-forsaken place. I know he has to do it for us to survive, but still... I'm going to miss him a LOT. So yeah, that's why I don't like this idea that much. It's going to take some time getting used to.

On the other hand, I'm completely frustrated over Pottermore. I can't brew a Swelling Solution!! I mean, it's just the last step: heat it over low fire for 30 seconds. But I just can't heat it properly!! I'm now out of dried nettles, and I have no idea where to look for it. What's worse is that you have to wait 45 minutes for the potion to brew. So yeah, I'm going to stop Pottermore for a while now. I'm going to wait until the next chapters are released. Honestly, the only exciting in that book is getting your wand pick (or getting the wand to pick you) and getting sorted into your own house.

Me, I'm a proud Slytherin. My first choice was to be in Ravenclaw, but when I honestly answered the questions, it placed me in Slytherin. Nothing wrong to be in that house. I don't believe that everyone there's bad. That's just stereotypical bullshit! Some of them Gryffindors are worth a smack on the head as well (take McLaggen for example).

Oh well, there I go ranting again. I must get myself some sleep....

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 am
Slytherins rule. Although I'm still a particularly good finder.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 am
Digital Fiend

User Image User Image

Ah, a fellow Snake!! c: It's so nice finding another one here biggrin But a finder for what? I'm sorry you lost me there sweatdrop

I love your avi by the way. It suits you a lot ~ heart How're you two doing?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 am
Louisa Iris
Digital Fiend

User Image User Image

Ah, a fellow Snake!! c: It's so nice finding another one here biggrin But a finder for what? I'm sorry you lost me there sweatdrop

I love your avi by the way. It suits you a lot ~ heart How're you two doing?

User ImageUser Image

It's a play on words. In Harry Potter Musical {a funny parody on youtube} Dumbledore asks what the heck is a hufflepuff and Cedric says "Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders"

I highly recommend it. Especially the Voldemort and Quirrel parts. And Malfoy is pretty awesome in it too. If you watch gLee at all, the guy that plays Harry Potter in it is Kurt's boyfriend {or was last I saw it}.

I'm doing wonderful. Still tired, but it's definitely worth it. It's kind of funny, because when I read your post about snakes, my cousin's cat brought one in to chew on. >_< That was fun.

I love my avi too. I'm head over heels in love with my boy.

How are you?! Sorry I haven't been keeping up!  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm
Digital Fiend

It's a play on words. In Harry Potter Musical {a funny parody on youtube} Dumbledore asks what the heck is a hufflepuff and Cedric says "Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders"

I highly recommend it. Especially the Voldemort and Quirrel parts. And Malfoy is pretty awesome in it too. If you watch gLee at all, the guy that plays Harry Potter in it is Kurt's boyfriend {or was last I saw it}.

I'm doing wonderful. Still tired, but it's definitely worth it. It's kind of funny, because when I read your post about snakes, my cousin's cat brought one in to chew on. >_< That was fun.

I love my avi too. I'm head over heels in love with my boy.

How are you?! Sorry I haven't been keeping up!

User Image User Image

Ah, so that what it means. I haven't seen that, but now that you've mentioned it, Imma gonna go and find it emotion_dowant

I never really thought of Voldemort or Quirrel or Malfoy as evil. Somehow, it got to me that they were like that because society made them like that. I mean, even if he's the world's worst wizard, you have to admit, Voldemort is still pretty cool. I actually hate Umbridge more than Voldemort, she has more of the "evil witch" aura rofl

Who wouldn't be in love with your baby, he's so cute~! Hell, if I'm his mom, I would probably spend the whole day just looking at him.

I dunno, I guess life's a bit more colorful now... so many things are happening. I'm just glad semester's about to end, at least I could get school off my shoulders for a while razz

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm
sorry for bad typing skills....

i HATED umbridge in the books/movies. surprised ved her in harry potter sequal. I never felt either way about volde. just that he was kind of pathetic.

I look at him all the time and take tons of pics.

User Image  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:12 am
Digital Fiend

User Image

User Image User Image

Okay, first off.... HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!! He can already sleep like that, even if he's a couple of week's old? Wow, he's advanced. Oh my goodness, I just want to cuddle something~! whee And that smile... it could melt anyone's heart heart

I dunno.. I just don't like Umbridge. She's, in all essence, really annoying. Voldemort... yeah, he's kinda pathetic. Awesome, but somehow pathetic razz

User ImageUser Image

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces