Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies (Page 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 pm
Such as it is, an unceremonious sound escaped the cat-man when he was suddenly shot with SOMETHING BLUE and sudden, being thrown backwards, it sounded kind of like when a cat is thrown from somewhere that they did not expect to be thrown and suddenly they were DEFEATING GRAVITY AND TIMESPACE.

Only to fall on his arse.

Eyes opening wide, glowing green eyes looked around, uncertain as to what the hell just happened, and where were then. Hearing a little voice to his side, he turned, still spooked a little, fur and hair standing up a little as he tried to understand what she had said.

"What?" is all he could come out with at first, before turning to where she was pointing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What. How did they even get that there! Is . . . " He trailed, looking to her. "Where are we?"

Carhop Calvalier

[Lifen soon]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:33 pm
When Tybalt refused the ice cream the stag shrugged and opened the carton. It was white, like snow. It made him grin and looked over to the boil again. "Tybalt? You sure you won't try just a little with me?" He asked, tilting his head as he pushed a finger into the soft food. It was cold; like a river he used to drink from. Bringing it to his lips, Uller let his tongue dart out and licked at the white food before thinking. "Mm. It's... kind of bland. It's sweet, but not overly so. I've had better sweets." Frowning a little little more, he put the lid back on and put it back before grabbing the next flavor.

Opening the lid, he blinked and tilted is head. ".... This one's ... really ugly." He showed Tybalt the pink, white, and brown colored ice cream with a wrinkle of his nose.

OnionGrump

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Actually...Yin was just going to walk away from the boxes. There was nothing to see here, nothing at all. Instead he just followed his nose. That really could only mean one thing, as he really was only geared to smell one primary scent. Prey. And there were creatures in here.

Before long he caught sight of students, familiar ones. Jack, and a ghoul he recognized from quite a long time ago. He had sat by her at the school play, but he could not seem to remember her name at this very moment. "Jack? Miss?" He then caught sight of what was behind them and blurted something out before he could really think. "Are you going to eat that?"

Carhop Calvalier
BUTCHER INVASION

Nerpin
/harass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm
The horsewoman looked around as the students were sucked through the portal, falling this way and that. Once they were gone and Savage called her down? The horsewoman picked up the hem of her dress, jumping through the portal to land daintily on her feet. Nose quickly upturned as human food surrounded her. Peasant food. Unfit for her consumption... right now. Arms folding, gold eyes looked for help. Help being 'peasants'. She had a task and she was going to have people do her task for her is could. Walking over to a cart the horsewoman inspected it head tilting as she unhooked it from the others. "An odd chariot." Getting into the chariot was even stranger as silks puffed out while she sat herself down. Lifen got a smile as s mall scroll was brought out from her robes. "Lifen I do believe we're ready to gather our supplies."

Fingers snapped in the air as Lan called out. "Students- One of you, come and push this cart. Push Lifen's cart as well." Knowing this was often not the way to get students to help- "Ten silver seeds for a job well done mind. There are things I need to get for my clan, and no doubt Miss Savage has tasks for you this night as well?" The teacher gave a fanged grin, gun going off into the ceiling, taking out a light.

BOOM
CRASH

The lights all flickered as the one she'd taken out began to swing, half fallen.

"That's right! It's time to get our haul!" The gun was waved around at the carts. "Grab one of those boogie carts and hop in. Humans ride in the carts and grab items as they shop with their partners driving them around. A skill they learn very young, even when they were diapers. It's actually a common human sport they train for all their lives! They call it Fast and Furious. They even have a holiday for it called Black Frightday, where sometimes they fight to the death over who reached the goal first." Lan was smiling in the background, looking please with herself. "Humans live such short lives they tend to rush everything. It's such a pity really." the horsewoman and teacher's smiles were near identical, both bordering on slightly maniacal.
"Right Miss Lan! So get your boogie carts boils and ghouls, it's time for you to live like a human. But the fish isle is mine." The gun was brought level to the students. "None of you better touch the salmon alright? Lobster is fair game though, they are pretty much like demon familiars, only humans eat them with butter. I'm kind of sad they don't have clams. Clams make good rocks." Savage was rambling, but this looked the time to grab a cart and get ready for this 'Fast and Furious' thing she was talking about.

Quote:
OOC; It's time for Cart racing!

Lan has offered ten silver seeds for carting her and Lifen around, but the horsewomen are very keen to balance and speed. First come first serve, taking up the horsewomen on their offer will be more difficult and should you fail, you won't get the seeds! They also can answer questions about what they know about humans and 'shopping'.

All others: With your partner, one of you must get in the cart to grab items the other push and steer.
Keep in mind, In someone small steers with someone heavy riding, or someone clumsy is grabbing things that might not be the best option....
Your partners DO NOT have to be the ones assigned from the portal drop!
Some human items are pretty valuable, so there is a possibility you might get rewarded at the very end!

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm
"I'm sure. I don't often eat food and when I do, Its not going to be..." He looked at the frozen foods behind the glass again and wrinkled his nose. "human food."

Though just as Uller stuck his finger into the ice cream, Tybalt leaned in closer to watch. He was curious to see what would happen. But sadly, he ended up pulling with an unsatisfied frown.

"Should have expected as much." He snorted, as he himself opened one of the glass doors to browse through something called 'freezies.' Or he started to when Uller and his tub of grotesque colours called his attention back again.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, staring. "It looks like they fought over the flavor and lost. Gross..! Oh hey take a look at this--"

He called, pulling out one of the freezie packets; not waiting to see if Uller had discarded the tub before he tossed one at him.

"It looks like a frozen glowstick!"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am
Sin poured the Skittles back into the bag and set them on the shelf her nose wrinkling as poor TG was tricked by the human candy. Why would anyone name something ButterFingers if it has no fingers in it? She bent and gave TG a few pats on the back before looking around and finding a packet of what looked like blood. Of course Sin had no idea that humans would take a sugary syrup and pour it into a bag to make it look like blood...why would anyone do that when they could just drink rich delicious real blood?

"Here wash it down with this and.." She heard the call for 'Students' and glanced at TG.

Looking down the isle Sin noticed the horsemen, er woman, and she was folded into what looked like a silver half cage? What was that all about? Still she was offering 10 silver seeds just for giving her a push...sounded better than being poisoned by misnamed candy.

"and..I'm going to go help them, it seems a lot less dangerous than trying to classify the things these crazy humans are willing to eat."

At least it DID seem safer for a moment as she walked forward but then she cringed as she heard a BOOM/CRASH and looked up worried. Oh-okay, now they were learning about boogie carts? Fast and Furious? Suddenly the candy seemed somewhat safer.

"Uh...care to come TG?" She asked hoping she wasn't going to be participating in what now seemed dangerous sport by herself.

"I...uh I'll help!" She offered as she walked up and examined the carts uncertainly.

MoonKitsune

iStoleYurVamps
Sin is volunteering to push a cart!

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am
"I'll do it!" Roch volunteered, heading for the horsemen with a grin. "Ten seeds, right? Just t'push you two around for a bit? Yeah, I can do that," he said.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 am
He was just trying the flavor when the other boil cried out like that and startled him into dropping the carton. Uller had jumped and he had no way of hiding it. So he just cleared his throat and examined the thing Tybalt held up before arching a brow. It really did.

"...How do they do that? I wonder if it tastes like ice or if it tastes really plain like the rest of this stuff," he murmured to the boil, taking one for himself. He tried to open it and just frowned when he couldn't. So, he snapped the thing in half and took a lick from it before blinking. "They taste good, actually. A lot better than that stuff," he said, motioning to the melting ice cream on the floor. "Ew, it's all blending together.." Uller took a few steps away from it before snorting and looking about.

That's when he hard the boom and the crash. That, again, caused the boil to jump and mutter a "Jack damn it!"

Time to get their haul? Looking to Tybalt, Uller arched a brow and shook his head. "Well, let's do what she says," he said, sighing heavily as he dropped half of the frozen glow stick and stuck the other half in his mouth. He didn't notice how cold it was. Shuffling forward, he grabbed a boogie cart and looked at Tybalt. He wasn't about to push Lifen around. She ignored him out right and Lan looked like she'd do the same. So, he'd try to push Tybalt around.

"Do you want to grab things or do you want to push?" He asked the other boil, seeming kind of excited about this. More human things would be excellent for decorating his room. It was kind of plain right now.

OnionGrump

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 am
Smerdle

"I also prefer meat! Raw meat. Or just the whole animal.." He giggled and snapped his teeth dangerously. The beans hit him and he giggled as he brushed them from his lapels.

"Perhaps this place is closed?" The strix picked up an onion. Ah yes.. this looked familiar. Spicy scent, a bit unpleasant... Much more his speed. He used a talon to slice down the side, peeling layers.. one after another... "HOW MANY ARE THERE?!"

He was enamoured with this onion. Each layer was tossed towards West. He was missing the excitement of cart racing. Someone may have to drag him over there!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am
Tybalt shrugged, unsure of the answer himself. He had never seen these 'freezies' before in his unlife. Ice cream, on the other hand, didn't look all that different than the eyescream they had back home. Then again, the eyescream back home didn't look that vile crap. Not to mention, it had an actual flavour.

"Beats me." He answered with a small shrug, watching with mild interest as the boil's attempts to open the slim packet failed. Or at least until he snapped the thing in half. Which apparently was worth the effort.

"Really?" He blinked in surprise.

To be honest, he was half expecting the same reaction as that... whatever that crap could be called now. Speaking of which--

"Hmm.. now that just looks like runny crap. Literally." He grumbled, turning his attention back to the spreading mess on the floor. Which he then began to edge away from--only to jump at the sudden, loud noises.

"Jeez! And here I thought we weren't supposed to be attracting attention!" He said in an exasperated tone, followed by a wide, toothy grin.

"I'll push. Running is more up my alley anyways."

Saint Sergio
So sorry for the late response! I completely for got to tag this. Q__Q;;;

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 am
With the 'freezie' between his lips, Uller looked at the other boil inch away from the mess, doing the same when it decided to take a turn at him. He really didn't want that crap on his boots. Wrinkling his nose at it, he then looked to Tybalt as he said he'd run and sighed in relief.

Running meant he'd be sweating with the effort, because the rest of this place wasn't as comfortable as this section was. Smirking, finishing the freezie half fairly fast, he dropped the package on the ground and just laughed. "Good. Well, come on, I guess," he said, heading towards the boogie carts. His brain was starting to hurt. Sighing at the brain freeze, Uller brought the heel of his hand to his head as the other hand reached out for a boogie cart at random.

Wait.

He was supposed to get in that? Humans sat there. Humans were dirty things! Ugh, he'd rather run at this point. But, Tybalt had claimed that. Now, getting in the boogie cart was going to be an interesting task for the shorter boy. Somehow, though, he managed to get in and sit down fairly comfortably. Uller was going to ignore the metal bars digging into his butt. It could be a lot worse.

"So, now we wait?"

OnionGrump
Don't worry! <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm
Savage was all up for a little 'borrow shopping' and 'cart racing'. Really she was. Just something didn't feel right. The professor felt like something was out of place. And just as she was having these thoughts a box popped from one of the shelves hitting her over the head.

Savage looked up to find that nothing was there. And then there was a squeak.

Mice.

Savage stepped on ones tail.

"LOOKS LIKE ITS ROUND UP TIME! FOR REALS!" The professor bent down to pick one of the mice up. "Look at this. A live mouse. PERFECT for my next class. You guys should grab some carts with Lan and GET BUSY WITH COLLECTING SOME SAMPLES!"

------------------

Saint Sergio

OnionGrump

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Smerdle

iloveyouDIE

nekoluch

Enoh Love

Marushii

poke mattix

ramenli

Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

Sexy Cocaine

Carhop Calvalier

Nerpin

Roxy_roxanna2
Sin is pushing Lan

MoonKitsune

Quote:

OOC:
* I am sorry this took so long to update. I personally want to apologize for stalling this rp for as long as I have.
* The cart race is on
* This time it is a one person deal
--- You will need to roll two 8 sided dice
------ First dice determines how many squares you've gone
------ Second determines events
----------- Roll 1 2 or 3 and you were able to grab some human world items no problem.
----------- Roll a 4 or 8 and you had no problem plus you were able to some how snag a mouse
----------- Roll a 5 or 6 and your cart wheel sticks to the floor or drags. You subtract 2 from your distance roll. This does not go in the negative so if you roll a 1 you only go back 1. You are not subtracting from your total. Just the rolls distance number.
----------- Roll a 7 and your cart tips over making your cart completely empty.
* You get six rolls total
* You tally up your distance and how many times you were able to stuff something in your cart.
* Rolls with mice count as + 2
* Keep in mind that you must discard everything if you do roll a 7 that you collected before that roll. That means you can't tally those points if you rolled that.
* You need at least a sentence of rp in your post
* Don't delete bad rolls <3
* You can be creative and interact with the enviroment as you want. Remember this <3 YOU CAN SLAM IN TO SOME ONE ELSES CART
------ Cart slams you have to use one of your 6 rolls
------ You roll one 4 sided dice.
----------- Even you managed to knock in to the other players cart and cost them half of what ever was in their cart.
----------- Odd you miss and it costs you half of what ever is in your cart.
* Sin gets to push Lan as an added bonus - You are still playing by the set rules

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Roxy_roxanna2 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 pm
Sin listened to Savage and watched as she either luckily or expertly managed to catch a mouse with a well placed step of her boot. Great...snagging odd boxes and bottles from the shelves seems easy, catching scampering mice while pushing a horsewoman around...not so easy. Sin looked at Lan slightly wary after all this contraption didn't appear to have any restraining devices or safety features.

"Okay...hold on I've never uhh...done this before." She murmured to Lan and hoped this didn't turn into a disaster.

It took some hard pushing to get started and she shoved forward with one cart wheel scraping along the shiny grocery store floor and leaving a black mark. Luckily Sin was in somewhat fair shape, with her passion for
Fearleading and tight clothes she had to be, and she managed to get the cart moving. Not exactly zipping along, but if they kept it steady and she didn't crash the horsewoman into anything things would probably be good.

"So which way?" She questioned Lan a bit at a loss as she shoved onward.

Round 1: 5 Spaces Moved - 2 = 3

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am
Okay, this was perhaps the most ineffectual food fight in the history of Halloween-kind. West watched as several of the onion hunks hit him in the chest, his combined confusion, curiosity and irritation deepening with every fragrant slap. The kid was a weirdo, all right, but he was a weirdo who could fight babies in diapers and spin his head all the way around. Presumably.

Something skittered past West's shoe, drawing his attention back to their instructor. It was not unlike a Miced Tea, but it lacked the telltale cup.

"Hey," he said to his onion-tossing companion. "Y'like mice?" West had a feeling Muka did. With a faint grin, he grabbed a cart and took off down one of the aisles, shoveling some human food into the basket in front of him.

Roll: 1/6
# of Spaces Moved: 1
Human Item Gathering Success: 1

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm
The horsewoman in the cart nodded. "Well, just be sure not to crash into things or take corners too sharply. I am not trusting of human inventions after all." The mouse got s smile. She might take some back for trade with Famine. They seemed the sort to like the things or... She could infect one or two.

"Hrm, I want to see if they have anything that I might be able to use for the reserve." The word came our harshly. They were deserving of better, she still felt that way. "So, if there are... supplies for a home or such, head in that direction. If I see anything I want-" She smiled, reaching out to grab a box of jello, =" I will take it. As simple as that."

Roxy_roxanna2

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces