aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 pm
She laughed a little at his last words, giving a peck on his lips, before whispering back to him, "What lesson?" Her hands clasps with his before she pulled
them up at the wall behind her. "Ah! So rough for a young boy!" She shouted for the whole room to hear, catching attention. She stared at Nowe
playfully, "How baaad~" She may have aged, but her appearance remained the same when she first turned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 pm
Happy to be agnowledged by someone, Setsuna waved back at the woman who had smiled at Nowe. She now recognized her as something dangerous, though she wasn't familiar with the scent. It gave her shivers, though she could quite fathom why.

Then again, if this woman knew Mr.Sword-fighter then she couldn't exactly be getting the most accurate show of someone's personality.

She couldn't hear their whispers, and as the Apothecary had only tagged along for the company and to make sure her work wasn't for naught, she wasn't exactly involved in trying to hear them. She did, however, become distracted by the nearest table, who was hosting a collection of merchants polishing stones and drinking ale. She could always use a few trades.

Her eyes twitched back to the wall as the girl gasped about, playing up a small romance.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 pm
Leia had caught Nowe by surprise, a blush on his face as he was suddenly a lot closer to her then he ever wanted. He stayed where he was, staring into her eye's with a look of anger and frustration. She knew how to play up a lie all the way, another annoying fact he knew. "You irritate me to no end." He said quietly, moving his arms away from her as he tried to ignore the nearby crowd. With any luck, they would keep doing just that, watching. "Care to speak in private?" He said, and before she could respond he quickly added, "And before you get loud again, I promise there's something in it for you this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm
Leia smiled a little and crossed her arms again, shifting her weight to one leg. "And what would that be?" Dark smoke puffed in front of him as she appeared in
the corner across the room, more secluded from everyone else. She smirked and used her finger to gesture Nowe to her, leaning against the wall.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm
Nowe let out a small groan as the dark smoke puffed in front of him, waving at it as he quickly tracked her down again. There she was, in the corner waving him over. Quickly he made his way past Setsuna over to the corner, leaning on the wall in front of Leia. "Lucky for you, I'm after bigger fish then the lives of people who can't keep it in their pants." Which honestly he didn't completely care about in the first place. His score with Leia was a personal one. "Your always around drunk people. Drunk people talk. Hear anything interesting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm
Setsuna turned away from the more lively part of the inn and followed Nowe as he attempted to chorale his newest charge. She felt the thing in the back of her mind twitch and she bit her lip, trying to ignore it. She was tired, though; she'd hidden it away while dealing with the blood earlier but the life of the inn was very, very good at making Setsuna uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable wasn't good for her condition.

At least the Half-Demon was only after information. At this rate they'd be out of there soon, so long as things didn't get out of hand.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:54 pm
She laughed a little, "And what kind of information would you be interested in? And don't forget, I might need a little something to jog my memories seeing as I
don't care about what these ol' bastards talk about anyways."
She turned her head to the side, rolling her eyes away from Nowe and his follower before
inspecting her nails. After all, one can't get something for nothing, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm
"The same kind of information I asked you about when we...when we first met." Nowe added, giving a small self conscious glance over to Setsuna before looking back at the Succubus. "The demonic kind..demonic activity, names, though this time we'll add Necromancers to the list as well." When she brought up a price, he let his head drop with a sigh. "Fine fine. What do you want?" She could ask for a number of things, almost all of which he wasn't happy with.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 pm
"Fine, fine. What do you want?"

Leia smiled to that, turning her head back to Nowe. "What I want from you is," she grabbed his chin, moving his face side to side as she pursed her lips,
talking to him like a child, "your essence. And so young too, how horrid." She crossed her arms and sighed, "Cheating men, lying rapists, their essence is
mediocre. But yours is disgustingly dreadful..."
She licked her lips. "And I'm still hungry. Feed me, and then maybe you'll get your information."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Setsuna figured it out.

She'd been twiddling with her staff, trying to figure out if it was symmetrical or not, and only lending half an ear to the conversation at hand. When payment was brought up, Nowe seemed resigned. Now she understood, though.

Succubus... She felt her eyes drawn to the other woman again, as she found what made it more obvious by the second. That's... Awkward. Setsuna felt her skin crawl at the realization of what Leia wanted from Nowe, and felt herself purse her lips. Could that effect her work? She didn't want to cause trouble, but really was proud of the healing she'd done to his side earlier. She didn't want it ruined.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm
Nowe was clearly uncomfertable with Leia touching him. He rubbed at his face after she let him go, listening to the words he already knew by heart. She had been after the same thing before. How close she got...was another story entirely. "I figured that's what you were going to say." He said, blushing despite his annoyance. "Your always all hands..can't you just take money or a favor like a normal girl?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 pm
Leia laughed at him, "If you think I'd like to bed with you, you're wrong." She pushed his head with her fingers. "You're just a boy, there are other
ways of taking someone's essence, you know. Last time before, I just wanted to see what a big boy you were. Money is an easy thing for
someone like me to come by, and besides, I'm pretty sure that you and I, and Miss Lovely behind you, already knows I'm not a normal girl. Seeing you get
all flustered makes me think you really want it. Maybe when you become a man, Boy. But for your sake right now..."
She smiled, poking his
side and looking over to the vampire, she could sense a wound on him, he obviously felt weaker than usual. "...I can wait until you grow up."

She straightened her back and blew some strands of hair out of her face.

"Legends says, there lives a strange man in the mansion, near here, where one goes in but never comes out, alive that is. There, perhaps the dead have
came from to cause a ruckus here in the town or any where near the mansion. But I wouldn't call it a legend, I would just call it stories to keep
children in at night and little tricks from a necromancer. His name, I do not know, I do not care. As for a feeling, something has awoken from a very long
and deep slumber, but it's not my business to know who or what it was, but I felt her walking through this town, which surprisingly used to be a village, a
while ago. And for what I've seen, I saw a very similar face to yours, only a little older and with pretty red eyes."
She poked Nowe's face.
"Otherwise, I hear that a Big Bad Cain wants to rule the world. If he's that bad, maybe I should join him." She chuckled to the thought.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 pm
Nowe's temper seemed to grow each time she touched him, mocking him. He winced slightly when she touched the wound, still sore. "Poke me one more time and you'll see how bad I can be." He said. As usual, she always managed to grab his attention. A mansion nearby would be hard to miss if he took to the sky. A boy that looked similar to him was a sure fire sign that he was close to his goal. And Cain..the name he's been hearing more and more about. A problem he would have to deal with soon.

"Well thank you Leia for another lovely evening. I look forward to running into you again..after I make sure you leave town." he said, taking a step back and motioning to the door. "Start walking."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 pm
"I'm sorry," she smiled, "but that's not what you'll be paying for." She poked his side again, playfully pushing his buttons, before disappearing in a puff
of smoke, appearing sitting in a chair, waving goodbye to him. "Let's just say I'm waiting for payment from an upset widow in killing off her late cheating
husband."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Hey Fiyah, does your popularity make me popular by associations? Or is Stoirme just going to be a nasty surprise for people who show up?))

User Image

"Guess I won't be eating you yet." The dragon moves over to the turkey and takes some for herself, making sure to leave some for Julius. She wanted to make sure there was some meat on him if she decided she did want to eat him despite the foul taste all necromancers seemed to have.

User Image

"Oh really? No I think you should definitely take a nibble. He looks rather fun doesn't he?" A voice rang cheerfully, and a hooded man seemed to walk out of the shadows themselves as he moved around the table. Beneath the hood, one could see a wide smile on his face. "Then again, what's to say he can't take a bite out of you? He obviously has questionable tastes." The man stopped at a chair, and pulled it out while propping his feet up on the table. Paying no mind at all to what responses this might bring.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff