Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Area 1 [ Abandoned Shinto Village ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

There was a rushing sound directly to Peta's left and the building exploded as a massive jutsu of dirt and water charged him. The Tigon Spiral, Sypher's personal jutsu, was not as large as it could have been, only at rank C this time but the attack was still intense. A tiger, ripping out of a dragon's jaws, was large enough to swallow Peta whole, the entire area being ripped to pieces. Wood and brick were airborne, the ground being ripped to pieces as the jutsu surrounded Peta's body. He would be ripped to pieces "Do you see a Kiri headband on my body anywhere?" Sypher's voice was closer now but still carried that 'ah, I'm bored' tone.
Ima, meanwhile, had vanished. Aki had for so long been unresponsive, Ima had realized she likely could handle herself. The great white tiger had disappeared, folding himself into the mist like a ghost.

Chakra Pool; 900/805

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Peta Hausen "The Black Reaper"
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~720/800 Chakra

Peta stood there as the jutsu hit him, the house he was standing on broke and he fell to the water below. Once the jutsu was over Peta continued standing there uninjured."Pathetic."The word rang out and echoed almost mocking Sypher's attempt. If Sypher was at all confused as to why his technique failed the way it did, he would do well to remember that Peta had countered his earth spike jutsu with a defensive jutsu which was still in affect."A headband is a piece of metal on cloth it has no real significance." He leaping up onto another house, he would be at a disadvantage standing on the water with his enemy being a suiton user."You are who ever you are being controlled by, in your case that would be the Mizukage. I've heard she is quite the beauty...care to confirm?" Peta looked around not seeing Sypher who was still hiding.“The power of hiding ourselves from one another is mercifully given, for men are wild beasts, and would devour one another but for this protection”He said, repeating a quote he had read."Do you fear that I will devour you? Is that why you attempt to stay out of my sight?"  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Sypher rolled his eyes and stayed hidden where he was, his hands moving to sign. Around the area, pieces of earth began to crack, water leaking between the cracks...Tsuchi Zuhan Danmaku [ Earth Plate Barrage ]. The slabs of earth surged up and rose into the air, breaking off from the ground and rising high before rushing to crush all the buildings flat. Three rushed at Peta, converging on him to crush him into the ground. When it ends, the entire area will be in ruins, buildings flattened like cardboard and water everywhere. Large pieces of earth will have been cracked upward like miniature mountains. A 50ft radius of the area was affected, earth rising and flattening the buildings, water spraying and coating everything as the slabs of earth crushed the world. The three that attacked Peta were well over 900lbs, stretched 15-20ft wide in all directions and slammed down with the ferocity of a tsunami's wave "She's very female." came Sypher's voice, moments before the jutsu actually happened "I don't care to confirm more then that, Peta-san." Despite all the thrashing of the earth and the destruction of the area, Sypher's voice didn't seem to have moved from the area. He had merely made sure that the slabs of earth fell just so they didn't crush him in his hiding spot, rather then having them avoid him and give away his position. As it was, it would be harder to find him now then before.

Chakra Pool; 900/740

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk had by no means, expected the opposing swordsman to simply... Collapse the roof. The blades fell to the earthen floor of the hut, as did the large beams of wood. The monk was finding more difficulty in swinging the large sharkskin sword than most of his simple blades. His swing had all but missed, but it almost seemed that Samehada was slurping up chakra nevertheless. It bristled and grew just slightly, but even then it was big enough, after all. It seemed to twist and writhe, not that it did him much good. The pommel of his blade managed to help, having twisted to catch as best it could...

Either way, Alzayr wasn't fond of his outcome. The force of the swing sent him hurtling back through the walls of the dilapidated shack, the water having broken his fall... For the most part. "Ugh... Wait... What I've done? What could I have done? I've been in the village, doing what I do," the monk spoke up absently, when he thought on it. These were Iwagakure shinobi and well... He'd been a part of the genin crew that had been tested in the village of stone, assisting in its... imminent demolition. Stepping up to the hut again, he winced. Every fiber of his being seemed to hurt. His fingers flickered again, into yet another bizarre contorted shape. Nothing of shinobi origin, after all. The power seemed to slip from his limbs, as a calm washed over him. It was the state of control.

"You aren't the only one with tricks," the monk began, his fingers tingling with electrical chakra, placing his palm against the side of the hut. The blades littered about the hut trembled, as they soaked up the charge, a serene smile upon his lips, eleven blades trembled further as he let slip Samehada into the mix, before soaring into the hut, directed at one simple target.

The nameless man in the mist.

From his shoulder, he drew the last blade of his. Being unarmed was a poor choice, when it was all said and done for someone like Zay, who's blades were his source of combat.

[State of Control]
[500/565 Chakra]
[3/20 Trance]
[Samehada Engorged: 20 Chakra]
[Rain Dance Used - 130 Chakra /2 for State of Control]

[[Remember! Samehada devours chakra exponentially, by a factor of two!]]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~605/800 Chakra

Peta smirked when Sypher didn't want to reveal anything else about the Mizukage. It meant a few things to him, either he liked the Mizukage and didn't like someone else talking about her. Or didn't like talking about her in that way which was odd. Peta made a shadow clone who got into a meditative state. Then pieces of earth began to rise from the ground and headed to crush him. Peta flashed through some handsigns and expanded his chest. He then released a powerful wind from his mouth which hit the giant slabs of earth and turned them back rolling fiercely in almost every direction crushing any other house or standing building that survived the onslaught of earth. Peta was looking around still not seeing Sypher anywhere. Yet he knew exactly where Peta was at all times, the only explanation would be that he was a sensor.

Shadow clone Jutsu-25 chakra
Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]
Mugen Sajin Daitoppa [ Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough ]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

All this guy did was defend or avoid...Sypher didn't even bother to leave his hiding spot this time, leaning back as he signed I could kill this man in his sleep with as much effort as I'm giving it now. he thought, stifling a yawn before it escaped. Near Peta, a surge of water began to swirl, rising into the air before it attacked. Spinning like a drill, the drill destroyed the roof he was standing on, sending the building's roof falling in.

Suigadan [Water Fang Projectile]

Chakra Pool; 900/730

OoC: Have you made a profile for Peta yet?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~Medic~Iwagakure~585/800 Chakra

The clone opened its eyes and said something to Peta. Peta nodded as a swirl of water began to appear. They were attacked but they both quickly vanished from the house. The clone appeared over a lone pole looking around. As for Peta he used shunshin and appeared right behind sypher. With his hands glowing green, his hand quickly heading towards Sypher chest.

Shunshin D rank
Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ]

Erm...I didn't know you still wanted me to make one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:16 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

While his attack was nice, Peta's attempt to strike Sypher fell on a wooden audience. Literally. As the green glowing hand struck, Sypher appeared to explode into air, a wooden log falling to the ground. Clearly, Peta was not very good at sensing where the real thing was. Still, Sypher decided it was time to come out of his hiding spot. He had spotted the clone and, leaning out of the ruins of a tree, waved at the clone with a grin "Nnnhh. Close but no cake." he called and then vanished, leaping down to the fallen village. He landed lightly on the water then dashed off, leaving no tracks as he raced over the water. He darted in and out of the destroyed buildings, using the maze-like destruction to disappear once more.

Kawarimi no Jutsu(The art of substitution)

Chakra Pool; 900/720

OoC: Since you're using him for an extended period, a minor profile, yes. List of skills, small personality piece and just a little history.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~Medic~Iwagakure~ 580/800 Chakra

Peta struck Sypher to see it was a piece of wood. So it WAS the real Sypher he was just able to use a substitution and escape like a rat before Peta struck him. The clone watched Sypher run off in a direction he then closed his eyes and began to focus once again as Peta landed next to him.

Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]

(( I made a profile its still incomplete in the ninjutsu area))

(( Also you make it sound as if Sypher was using a shadow clone instead of a substitution and that Sypher was in a completely different place the entire time. Since substitution is just block of wood they wouldn't have a chakra system to be sensed. And thus the "Real thing" would have been in the place where Peta sensed and you just moved with the substitution. This is merely for future reference I ask you be a bit more clear on what you are doing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Iwagakure | Santoryu User | Steam Aura | Head Cleaver User | Master Hakyoku-ken no Kata User

.--The Truth will only last for a bit...--.

Shirogane felt something as the large sword came close to him... looking to the sword as it slipped past his mist and his steam blew outwards, the steam close to the samehada, instead of returning to Shirogane, was absorbed by the sword. Shirogane's eye's widened and he felt the force of his attack recoil, as the floorboards under him collapsed downwards. SHirogane fell into the water under him and the lumber fell too. Completely covered for a second, he yelled and burst out of the rubble "Ragh!" He looked at Zayr and spoke "You know very well scum..." he said this as Zayr switched into his State of Control.

As Shirogane stood in the steam mist, he glared at Zayr and as he jumped at him, Shirogane thought of an idea, after Zayr came close enough, Shirogane would bring up a block and then throw him to the wall of the hut with the strength and momentum given to the sword. Then jump out and burn the b*****d to a crisp with Ash Accumulation. Shirogane would kill him. The plan seemed full proof to him, but then again... this was not Shiroganes sword, he'd only had it for a while and did not know how much more wear and tear it could take, and the truth was, if the blade was hit twice with strong hits or a sharp edge, it might just break. As the sword of the seven to be able to grow from the blood of it's victim's, it was also the most fragile, or weakest in structure. If Zayr hit hard enough, the blade might break and leave Shirogane wide open. "I remember your face monk... you came into the village, you were there... You saw it burn... and you did nothing to stop it... Your nothing but a sniveling fox who doesn't know who to bite!" He yelled those words and he brought the giant sword up to block Zayr.

Chakra :: 520/600

.--A Lie will last for ages...--.

[[ The arc is kind of leading on so I'm trying to speed it up a bit. :/ ]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Sypher kept moving this time, circling around the village as he got his bearings of the place. It was relatively easy to avoid such a moron like Peta considering the man didn't have any skills other then throwing jutsu around. A stupid idiot if ever Sypher had dealt with one. Landing in one of the few still standing shrines, Sypher dropped some change into the collection bin then kept moving, touching a piece of wood, a stone, every now and then, one hand doing the touching and the other signing. He landed next on the roof of a building, his body appearing to smoke. Black clouds billowed out as he stood, gazing directly in the direction he sensed Peta was before he dropped out of sight again beneath the roof. It was nice, knowing Peta's signature, even when it was too small to really worry Sypher. The clouds began to form en-mass over the area, clouding heavily over the ruins but not spilling into the surroundings. A slow rain, the liquid heavier then normal water began to fall, steadily growing stronger and coating everything not under cover "Nice day for a shower." he commented, slipping into a pool of water that had formed during the destruction from earlier. He settled down in up to his chest and took a small packet of matches out of his shirt, wrapped in waxed waterproof paper, and lit one "Mmm...Let's have some more fun now." he flicked the match out into the rain and the world was suddenly aflame. Everything was on fire, anything that had been touched by the rain from the black clouds. Even the water that coursed through the whole area had a film of flames along its top. Taking a deep breath, Sypher ducked into the pool, curling his body into it so when the building collapsed on him, flaming, he was safe under water.

Kokuun no Jutsu (Black Clouds Technique)

Chakra Pool; 900/700

OoC:Considering you found Sypher without any real searching and attacked him without even knowing where he was hiding, I'm gonna ignore your BS.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am
(( well if you stopped to read my used jutsu, you would see I used a jutsu that allowed me to sense you.))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
(( well if you stopped to read my used jutsu, you would see I used a jutsu that allowed me to sense you.))

{{OoC: You LISTED a jutsu. You didn't post him using it or even signing for it. You just listed it. And, again you didn't give a description of him finding Sypher. Just BAM. There he was.
Now...we can drop the subject mutually or I can call in another mod to end this.}}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Grand Chevalier Haji

{{OoC: You LISTED a jutsu. You didn't post him using it or even signing for it. You just listed it. And, again you didn't give a description of him finding Sypher. Just BAM. There he was.
Now...we can drop the subject mutually or I can call in another mod to end this.}}

{{Yes because people just randomly list jutsu and deduct chakra for justu that are merely listed and not used. Also you really shouldn't say anything about non signing since you merely flick your wrists and jutsu spawn. I posted that my shadow clone began to focus as the jutsu requires he told Peta where you were hiding since you were destroying everything in the area it wouldn't be that hard to exactly tell where you are.))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers