Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am
Doing pretty good here. I had a quick panic attack about becoming a mom. I think 34 weeks is a bit late to say "I change my mind".

Ugh, housework...don't like.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm
Digital Fiend
Doing pretty good here. I had a quick panic attack about becoming a mom. I think 34 weeks is a bit late to say "I change my mind".

Ugh, housework...don't like.

Aw, I think everyone freaks out like that. I am sure you will be a wonderful mother <3.

Housework is a pain...I really, really hate it too...

Not looking forward to packing but really looking forward to the move...I hate the town we live in bc I have lived here my whole life and I'm sick of it...its a tiny s**t hole...so yea....  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 am
RainbowPop26

Aw, I think everyone freaks out like that. I am sure you will be a wonderful mother <3.

Housework is a pain...I really, really hate it too...

Not looking forward to packing but really looking forward to the move...I hate the town we live in bc I have lived here my whole life and I'm sick of it...its a tiny s**t hole...so yea....

I really hope things work out for you in the new place. I would love to move and start over myself when we have the funding for it. I really would miss the little family I have here, but it sounds so appealing.

The only major thing I have to worry about is how my dad would get groceries. He's disabled and I'm his only source to food that isn't delivery.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 am
Digital Fiend

I really hope things work out for you in the new place. I would love to move and start over myself when we have the funding for it. I really would miss the little family I have here, but it sounds so appealing.

The only major thing I have to worry about is how my dad would get groceries. He's disabled and I'm his only source to food that isn't delivery.

Thanks...I do too...

We are pushing our luck really since we will have pretty much no money left after this.. our bills are insane bc we have two loans (one on the car so that one we can definitely not skip on), the tablet (its a need, trust me...I go insane without some sort of device to play games on), the bills from last month to the house we live now, the deposit to have the electricity turned on at our new place, and then the moving truck and rent pretty much wipes us flat...and that's with the rent I am getting for the house we live in now. Blah.

Not to mention we don't really have any pots or pans, or dishes, or silverware...

Luckily we still have a microwave and toaster...

Its gonna be a rough September...October should be better though hopefully...

We are mostly moving to try and save up money to pay the property taxes on this house and to save money to fix it up...oh and Centerville sucks a** (I think I mentioned that before rofl )

Yea it is extremely appealing...

That's sad about your dad...I don't really know what to say about that one...maybe he could go with you? ^_^ Its good that you think of him though...a lot of people don't really care about their parents gonk (and its just not right...at least not if they were decent loving ones)

emotion_hug  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 am
*smothers you with encouraging hugs*

RainbowPop26

Not to mention we don't really have any pots or pans, or dishes, or silverware...

emotion_hug

Try joining the FreeCycle group for the area you're moving to. I've found some awesome stuff, and given stuff I no longer needed or wanted. Also check the local Craigslist "free" ads once you're there. There's a lot of stuff moving around in a sort of shadow economy, if you look for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm
Gigi Deveraux
*smothers you with encouraging hugs*

RainbowPop26

emotion_hug

Try joining the FreeCycle group for the area you're moving to. I've found some awesome stuff, and given stuff I no longer needed or wanted. Also check the local Craigslist "free" ads once you're there. There's a lot of stuff moving around in a sort of shadow economy, if you look for it.

Aw thanks <3

This will actually be the first place Robert and I have had together on our own that is not my house (the one I grew up in)...its a trailer but I still think its nice.

I'm not even sure which city I would check on Craigslist for Lawrenceburg...I check Nashville and Clarksville now but Lawrenceburg is further south...

Oooh yea I was in the FreeCycle group for here but nobody ever put anything up it was all people asking for things gonk Lawrenceburg might have more emotion_awesome  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm
...Ugh...

Today I have felt so much like crap its not even funny...

Let me put it this way...woke up at 10...I didn't wind up eating anything until like 4...that is extremely odd for me...I usually eat first thing when I wake up...my chest has been hurting on and off... my muscles in my arms ache...my back is a wreck and random headaches keep coming and going...I feel miserable...just blah...

I feel like all I do in this journal is complain gonk I feel super whiny...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 pm
RainbowPop26
...Ugh...

Let me put it this way...woke up at 10...I didn't wind up eating anything until like 4...that is extremely odd for me...I usually eat first thing when I wake up...my chest has been hurting on and off... my muscles in my arms ache...my back is a wreck and random headaches keep coming and going...I feel miserable...just blah...

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

You're under a lot of stress, hon, so all that isn't so strange. It's a big change you're facing!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
...Ugh...

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

You're under a lot of stress, hon, so all that isn't so strange. It's a big change you're facing!

Good point...maybe that's it... I hope so because I don't have any insurance so if I'm sick I have to suck it up and live with it.

Btw I forgot to tell you gals what Tiffany said to me the other day...

First of all I went to court with her to tell them what I saw in her defense and when she started to be mean to me I said you know I could leave and she goes you know I could tell them you really did have something to do with it afterall and that you planned it all....I was like that's bullshit you know I didn't do anything and she said oh well so I said its too late now anyway and she goes oh no its not...

Then Robert and Dad came into the courtroom (court was like in recess or something) and we were all sitting there and she goes.. you know I'm trying to decide which of you three has the hairiest arms... (I shaved my arms when I was in middle school so they are pretty bad gonk )

Then I was talking to her and her mom about how I think I might be Robert's Beard and she like touches my chin and goes maybe but sometimes you look like you have one... (because I grow hair there and she knows I get upset and sensitive about it crying ) she is so hateful it makes me wanna scream...

She gave me her old flip flops and she looked down the other night when she was here keeping me up till 4am when we had to get up at like 8 and she goes... I miss my old shoes and I said do you want them back and she goes not after your feet have been in them...

She told Robert she likes to upset me because its funny basically...she says mean things because she knows it gets to me...

In the past she also told me that I am not very smart... I have book smarts and she has all the common sense...

I can't even begin to remember all the mean things she has said to me ... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
...Ugh...

Good point...maybe that's it... I hope so because I don't have any insurance so if I'm sick I have to suck it up and live with it.

Btw I forgot to tell you gals what Tiffany said to me the other day...

First of all I went to court with her to tell them what I saw in her defense and when she started to be mean to me I said you know I could leave and she goes you know I could tell them you really did have something to do with it afterall and that you planned it all....I was like that's bullshit you know I didn't do anything and she said oh well so I said its too late now anyway and she goes oh no its not...

Then Robert and Dad came into the courtroom (court was like in recess or something) and we were all sitting there and she goes.. you know I'm trying to decide which of you three has the hairiest arms... (I shaved my arms when I was in middle school so they are pretty bad gonk )

Then I was talking to her and her mom about how I think I might be Robert's Beard and she like touches my chin and goes maybe but sometimes you look like you have one... (because I grow hair there and she knows I get upset and sensitive about it crying ) she is so hateful it makes me wanna scream...

She gave me her old flip flops and she looked down the other night when she was here keeping me up till 4am when we had to get up at like 8 and she goes... I miss my old shoes and I said do you want them back and she goes not after your feet have been in them...

She told Robert she likes to upset me because its funny basically...she says mean things because she knows it gets to me...

In the past she also told me that I am not very smart... I have book smarts and she has all the common sense...

I can't even begin to remember all the mean things she has said to me ... gonk

I know you love her daughter, but... really,. Tiffy is a Class A b***h. She treats you like s**t, then expects you to help her out. She doesn't deserve you for a friend, and YOU DESERVE BETTER.

I can't stress this enough. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

I'm gonna keep saying it, you know... YOU DESERVE BETTER.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I know you love her daughter, but... really,. Tiffy is a Class A b***h. She treats you like s**t, then expects you to help her out. She doesn't deserve you for a friend, and YOU DESERVE BETTER.

I can't stress this enough. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

I'm gonna keep saying it, you know... YOU DESERVE BETTER.

Ugh, I know. I told her I was moving and she acted all concerned and started bringing up what ifs...I think she really just doesn't want me to move that far away where she can't get to me...

Debbie told me I deserve better too... we are moving by her and Charles so at least I will have a friend around sweatdrop

I don't know why Tiffany acts like that at all... she is like that to everyone...

When she was pregnant she told this one guy that he was Natalee's father even though she knew he wasn't... he was an a** to her back then (even before she told him that) now he has started calling her offering to get Natalee stuff if she needs it if she is his and talking about a DNA test...Tiffany told him he is not her father but he still wants to take care of them both...he told her he was leaving Alabama and he had money in his pocket to take care of them both and she was all like if he is stupid enough to spend it and buy diapers and stuff for my daughter I'm gonna let him because I don't have a job and honestly I don't care...and if he is stupid enough to pay for a DNA test and waste all that money when it comes back negative I'm going to laugh at his retarded a**...I told her people can change and she said yea right not really....

That's just cruel...yes he was an a** in the past but at least he is trying to make it up to her now and do the right thing (yes Natalee is 3 years old but still...) Its a shame that he's not maybe then she would shut up and be decent to him....I don't know... I just believe in second chances and she is being hateful about him...but she is hateful to everyone so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 pm
I believe I called her a class A b***h... *checks* Yep. I did. And that's just the tip of the iceberg but I can't post what I think of her without violating TOS.

She's.... ugh. Karma's going to bite her in the a** SO hard... too bad I won;t be there to watch it happen and make snide remarks while munching on popcorn.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:06 am
Gigi Deveraux
I believe I called her a class A b***h... *checks* Yep. I did. And that's just the tip of the iceberg but I can't post what I think of her without violating TOS.

She's.... ugh. Karma's going to bite her in the a** SO hard... too bad I won;t be there to watch it happen and make snide remarks while munching on popcorn.

Sad thing is it already has...she's had a really hard life...all of the guys that she has dated have all beat the s**t out of her except one and he has caused her to have a felony pending so now she can't even find a job...I know she's a b***h but I feel sorry for her...on top of all that Centerstone diagnosed as severly bi-polar and told her she is a borderline schizophrenic...

Fun stuff....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 am
Lia, I can't wait for you to move. Even if you should break off the connection without the moving excuse, I can't wait for you to get away from her.

She's unhappy and it's very unfortunate that she's a mother, imo. She might love her daughter, but I don't think she's going to be healthy for her.

One of the reasons I'm so upset lately is because of someone I considered a friend since middle school. She's admitted causing drama so she can sit back and laugh. She makes fun of people and then lies about it. She sent two separate messages to a guy's mother and sister under a fake facebook account to tell them about him being into bestiality and all sorts of other gross things.

Even if those were true, why would I want to be friends with someone that I can't rely on, can never tell if she's being truthful or not, and makes fun of people unnecessarily; and sends hurtful things like that? His mother and sister never did anything to her.

She might have had a hard life, I know my friend had really crappy parents that used her against each other. A person can either rise above it, even if they might be more cynical; or they can crumple under it. She's being cruel on purpose to fill a hole inside of her.

If you're not careful, she'll just bring you down with her.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm
Digital Fiend
Lia, I can't wait for you to move. Even if you should break off the connection without the moving excuse, I can't wait for you to get away from her.

She's unhappy and it's very unfortunate that she's a mother, imo. She might love her daughter, but I don't think she's going to be healthy for her.

One of the reasons I'm so upset lately is because of someone I considered a friend since middle school. She's admitted causing drama so she can sit back and laugh. She makes fun of people and then lies about it. She sent two separate messages to a guy's mother and sister under a fake facebook account to tell them about him being into bestiality and all sorts of other gross things.

Even if those were true, why would I want to be friends with someone that I can't rely on, can never tell if she's being truthful or not, and makes fun of people unnecessarily; and sends hurtful things like that? His mother and sister never did anything to her.

She might have had a hard life, I know my friend had really crappy parents that used her against each other. A person can either rise above it, even if they might be more cynical; or they can crumple under it. She's being cruel on purpose to fill a hole inside of her.

If you're not careful, she'll just bring you down with her.

I know I should but its easier this way...I don't like confrontation at all..

She is very unhealthy for Natalee... At times when she knows she is in trouble she gets terrified of Tiffany...I never want my kids to be terrified of me..I want to be their friend and help them understand that what they have done is wrong...not just walk up and smack them (I've seen her do it...her mom yelled at her for it because Natalee is only three and she has already taken to smacking her in the face when she does something wrong.) She gets mad when people call Natalee a baby because "she is not a baby she needs to start to grow up" she said Natalee is too much of a smartass and she needs to break her from it because she doesn't need to grow up to be like her. I wish Natalee was mine because it breaks my heart to see her treated that way...the only reason I haven't said anything to anyone is because most of the time Tiffany doesn't watch or take care of Natalee, her parents do and I know they love her and they get on to Tiffany when she treats her that way...I just wish she would be less strict because Natalee is only 3 years old...she doesn't have to be spanked to learn lessons... her parents are fantastic parents... Tiffany doesn't really appreciate them enough...she is always threatening to take Natalee and leave and go live ina shelter because they try to tell her what to do and how to take care of Natalee...like when she says she wants to take Natalee somewhere without them they get all oh its ok she can stay here with us...or the one time she took her to the creek and they told her to be sure to watch out for snakes...her reply was yes mother I'm gonna go throw her into a snake pit or something...

She is very possessive of Natalee...she is always saying that she is her child so what she says goes...and when I tell her I love Natalee she tells me that there is no way I could ever love her as much as she does because she had her...I never understood why she felt the need to say that to me...what I'm not allowed to love her too? I love her enough to put up with Tiffany's abusive behavior towards me.... I guess that's not enough...

She gets mad at me if they ask her to do something and then I ask her too...she says if she doesn't listen to us what makes you think she is going to listen to you?

Just ugh...

Your friend actually did that? I've never understood how or why people can be so cruel just for shits and giggles... That's just not right... What ever happened to the old golden rule of treat others like you would want to be treated?

The world's gone insane....  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces