Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

"Mac and cheese big brother." Sarah said and Holo tilted her head wondering what mac and cheese was. She had heard of it but never had it. Sarah looked at her and said "Where are you from Holo? You must be crazy if you haven't had his mac and cheese." Holo then looked at her and said "Well I came from a vil;lage not far from here but We mostly eat vegetables and meat." She said and Sarah was amazed. "Wow. Then your going to love big brother's mac and cheese." Sarah said and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am
Blazingcat123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas smiled and looked at Sarah them pokes her nose. "It's not the best ever, but it tastes good." He started to take out the ingredients for mac and cheese then after he put all the ingredients together and put it in the oven. "It should be finished in about forty-five minutes."  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

Holo and Sarah nodded. Then Holo wanted to turn into a wolf but didn't want Sarah to freak out. Then Sarah saw something for the belt around holo's waist and said "Holo... are you a wolf? It's okay if you are I've always wanted to meet a real wolf." She sounded happy and knew that Holo wouldn't hurt her. "Why didn't you tell me big brother? I won't tell anyone about Holo." She said and smiled. Holo smiled back and turned into a wolf and Sarah hugged her happily.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas looked at Sarah and sighed. "I didn't tell you because you would have ran through the village saying 'Thomas has a wolf in our hut.'." He sat on the floor and yawned because he needed a little sleep. "You'd better not tell our I will show you something worse than the punishment I would get."  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 am
User Image

Holo smiled and so did Sarah. "Don't worry Big brother I wont." Sarah said and hugged Holo as she licked Sarah's cheek and Sarah giggled as they started to play. Holo was happy and wanted to stay but knew that she had to find a new home.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 am
Blazingcat123

"You better not Sarah." Thomas watched them play and his leg started hurting again, but he hid the pain so they didn't have to stop play because of him. "I'm going in my room now ladies." He walked into his room and closed the door then sat in front of it holding his leg in pain again.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 am
User Image

Holo and Sarah then listen outside the door quietly and could hear him in pain. Holo made a sad face and the girls quietly go do something nice for him. They were making a card for him and even though Holo had never done it before they both worked on it and Holo got more pain medicine. Then they knocked on his door and Holo said "Thomas..... can we come in? We have something for you." She then smiled at Sarah and held the pain medicine while Sarah held the card.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas saw his leg was bleeding badly again and he looked for a small towel to clean the blood before Sarah came in. "J-just a minute." After he cleaned the blood the best he could he went over to his bed and lied down in it. "Come on in."  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo could smell the blood but didn't say anything. When they entered the room Holo redressehis leg and said "You may want to get this checked out by a doctor. It's bleeding way too much." She then smiled and put the herbs on his ankle. Then Sarah came over and set the card on his chest saying "We made this for you." She then smiled with Holo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas yelled as she redressed his leg and put the herbs on his ankle. "Y-you two made a card f-for me?" He picked the card up of off his chest and smiled at it. "Thanks you two." He hugged them both and kissed their fore heads then let them go.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Both girls hug him back and Holo blushed when he kissed her forehead. But she then said "Your welcome Thomas."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas smiled as they both hug him back then he stood to go into the kitchen to get the mac and cheese out of the oven. "You two ready to eat?" He got two plates and put mac and cheese on the then put them in the table for then to eat. "You two go on and eat I'll eat later." He smiled then walked back to his room, but when he was walking he was in a little bit of pain.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image

Holo and Sarah felt bad for Thomas and ate their food planning to cook a special meal for him. Then Holo smiled as the girls started to giggle and laugh at eachother as they ate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas laid on his bed and sighed as his leg hurt again then slowly fell asleep on his bed. "S-so tired for some reason." He fell asleep after he spoke and his legs bleed a purple substance then he groaned in pain while he was sleeping.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Later the girts went into the room and Holo could smell puss and blood. She then told Sarah to call for someone to come help. She rushed to Thomas's side. SHe hid her ears and tail when the guys came and took him to the medical hut. Holo was worried about Thomas as was his sister. "He's so stupid. Why didn't he tell us?" His sister said and hugged Holo crying her eyes out. SHe was so worried that she cried herself to sleep and Holo stayed awake waiting for the doctor to come into the room.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff