Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I miss you... ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay shrugged "Probably giving you the death glare from some trees and enjoy that blush while you can. A few of the older people like us lost it. For example ther's a boy around your age that died about 50 years ago I that can't blush. Oh yeah I forgot... You freeze at a certain age you just don't know when." She said as she kept walking and put her hand down. and let it hang limply at her side. "And yes there is more of us..." She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay shrugged "Probably giving you the death glare from some trees and enjoy that blush while you can. A few of the older people like us lost it. For example ther's a boy around your age that died about 50 years ago I that can't blush. Oh yeah I forgot... You freeze at a certain age you just don't know when." She said as she kept walking and put her hand down. and let it hang limply at her side. "And yes there is more of us..." She added.

"Freeze? What do you mean? Is that kinda like redying?" he asked curiously as he followed her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Freeze? What do you mean? Is that kinda like redying?" he asked curiously as he followed her.

"Think of it as everlasting youth... We stop aging forever and we are stuck like this till we are killed by a creature so you better impress them." She said and grabbed his hand and turned him in a different direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Think of it as everlasting youth... We stop aging forever and we are stuck like this till we are killed by a creature so you better impress them." She said and grabbed his hand and turned him in a different direction.

He followed her, "Was that one thing we saw in the forest that chased us a Creature and how am i to empress them?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

He followed her, "Was that one thing we saw in the forest that chased us a Creature and how am i to empress them?"

Lindsay laughed and said "You need to show them that if you survived... You could survive without their help..." And theres a few other things that I can't tell you because they give you your own test. Mine involved trees. Oh and you don't want to know what happens if they don't like you..." And shuddered a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay laughed and said "You need to show them that if you survived... You could survive without their help..." And theres a few other things that I can't tell you because they give you your own test. Mine involved trees. Oh and you don't want to know what happens if they don't like you..." And shuddered a bit.

"Great I really am going to die." he mumbled, then shook his head, "I died to be with you again. I'm not going to die again, yet."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 am
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Great I really am going to die." he mumbled, then shook his head, "I died to be with you again. I'm not going to die again, yet."

"That's cute." Lindsay said with a soft smile and kissed him on the cheek. "I just wonder when your test is... It happens at any time. So be careful..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"That's cute." Lindsay said with a soft smile and kissed him on the cheek. "I just wonder when your test is... It happens at any time. So be careful..."

"I'll be ready. Till then I'lm with you." He said smiling, glad he got a kiss. "So why are the creatures killing people and turning them into, um, us?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"I'll be ready. Till then I'lm with you." He said smiling, glad he got a kiss. "So why are the creatures killing people and turning them into, um, us?"

Lindsay saw his smile and smirked. "Some think we're experiments or part of a project or something... But I think we're ment for something bigger." She said and added with a wink, "Oh, and don't sart smiling... Wait till you get the real thing later..." And sprinted away, snow flakes flying with every step she took.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay saw his smile and smirked. "Some think we're experiments or part of a project or something... But I think we're ment for something bigger." She said and added with a wink, "Oh, and don't sart smiling... Wait till you get the real thing later..." And sprinted away, snow flakes flying with every step she took.

he blushed, "H-hey wait up!" he then began to chase after her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

he blushed, "H-hey wait up!" he then began to chase after her.

Lindsay faded away into the sea of snow and her laugh echoed through the trees. After a few moments, she jumped from one of the trees and onto his back. He didn't fall over but she whispered in his ear "If you want to survive... You have to be quick..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm
He nodded, "Your good... OK how do i get faster and stronger?" He then pulled her off of him and faced her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Dante Kazahana
He nodded, "Your good... OK how do i get faster and stronger?" He then pulled her off of him and faced her.

"Easy... You eat. Or hunt... Possibly practice or train but you never know when your test is." She said with a smile. She took hold of his hand and she was still warm to him. "I'll be back... It's time for me to hunt. If you need me just look." And vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Easy... You eat. Or hunt... Possibly practice or train but you never know when your test is." She said with a smile. She took hold of his hand and she was still warm to him. "I'll be back... It's time for me to hunt. If you need me just look." And vanished.

He nodded curious how she just vanished, then began to try to train by climbing a tree as fast as he could... before falling on his a** in the snow.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

He nodded curious how she just vanished, then began to try to train by climbing a tree as fast as he could... before falling on his a** in the snow.

After he fell, Lindsay came back and laughed a bit. "Eventually you'll learn to run as fast as me... But come on... Trees might not be your skill so lets go find out what it is..." She gestured for him to follow as she began to walk away. They walked for a bit till they reached a clearing. She went and stood in the middle of it and said "You need to find your animal... You can either watch me do it first, or you can do it yourself and I can tell you how."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff