11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 pm
Gigi Deveraux

WOOT! Working laptop!

Your friend's folks sound so cool...

Why is it getting smaller? Or is it Willis getting bigger and bigger? cat_wink Men... they take up so much space! cat_rofl

I'd say keep the bag ready, that way you won't be needing it ahead of schedule cat_3nodding

Our cousin's fianceé has moved in temporarily. She's nice, and I don't really mind. But still, all the space.... crying

I keep trying to pack it, I've even looked online as to what to pack, but I keep going back and forth on things; mainly outfits. Not to mention my own bag that I need to get together so I don't have to worry about it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm
How many days will you be at the hospital? I'd say pack for that and one extra. You, I don't think you'll want much more than a bathrobe and PJ's until it's time to go home...

Ohhh. Yeah, it's getting crowded! emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 am
Gigi Deveraux
How many days will you be at the hospital? I'd say pack for that and one extra. You, I don't think you'll want much more than a bathrobe and PJ's until it's time to go home...

Ohhh. Yeah, it's getting crowded! emotion_hug

2 tops. For me, I'll pack my leaving clothes, camera, camera battery charger, hair brush, and some of my own toilettries for my own comfort.

For him, I'm going to pack 2 diapers in case we don't go straight home afterwards, I already have his hygiene kit packed up, I should get at least one receiving blanket from the hospital so I won't worry about that.

The biggest thing with him is just clothes. What will he fit into and what he won't and things like that. I keep looking at lists online to see if I've forgotten anything. At least I hopefully won't need to worry about formula feeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 am
Not to regress back to being all depressed and paranoid....

But someone who has clearly shown that she would rather hang out with my two ex-friends has started commenting on my facebook again.

At first, I was semi-happy. I'm cool with being acquantances. Now I'm just wondering if she's doing it to rub her user pic in my face because it's of her and them. sad

*Sigh* I can't wait to have my Will. heart

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Digital Fiend
Not to regress back to being all depressed and paranoid....

But someone who has clearly shown that she would rather hang out with my two ex-friends has started commenting on my facebook again.

At first, I was semi-happy. I'm cool with being acquantances. Now I'm just wondering if she's doing it to rub her user pic in my face because it's of her and them. sad

*Sigh* I can't wait to have my Will. heart

Well, if that's her motivation, methinks she's proving how petty and/or mean-spirited she is. The other option is being just plain stupid.

Either way, you don't have to put up with her crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm
So, today kind of sucked.

James went to a temp factory job today. So, he made a little money which is nice. Since he had to go, I had to take mom to work and come home for a nap since I didn't sleep last night so I could go to my doctor's appointment.

Woke up to go and found out that the b***h texted Eevee to talk things out since she didn't know where they stood. When Eevee got on facebook; she had a friend request from the b***h. Eevee didn't even realize that she had been defriended.

I think next time; I'm going to save myself the heartache. Unless someone is badmouthing my mom, son, or possibly my husband; I'm staying the ******** out of things.

Eevee can be friends with whoever she wants; I wouldn't stop her. I'm just sick and bitter right now. This whole thing came to a head because I defended her. Guess the jokes on me. It's not worth caring.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 pm
Digital Fiend

*cuddles you*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm
Hello! Sorry I haven't been posting much!

12 days and counting. Only 18 minutes until it's 11 days til my estimated due date.

I'm starting to feel better when it comes to my cold. Eevee went to the Renfaire yesterday and bought a beautiful outfit. heart She's very pretty. Apparently the one chick that I defriended was there and didn't say anything about her outfit.

Jealous much, b***h? {I'm rather snarky tonight, I'll admit it}. Eevee also defended me when one of them brought up the situation, which made me happy. Apparently, it hurt the girl's feelings because she saw the photo while on someone else's facebook account. That's what caused the huge fight. Well, she hurt my feelings for months, refused to call and talk to me about it, told me to leave her alone, and then she keeps hurting my feelings; and all I get from them was "That sucks"; but when I hurt her ******** feelings ONCE? Then it's an atrocity.

I think they just feel sorry for the ugly manipulative b***h. {I know this isn't being nice, but I really; really feel like saying this, and it's safer here than irl.}

Things are getting pretty crowded around here, and I'm not just talking about my womb space.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm
Digital Fiend

emotion_hug I know a lot of people like that. I've noticed the lower a person's self-esteem the more they have to insist on their feelings being the only important ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 pm
Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with all the journals. My attention span keeps jumping.

I probably won't do a full update right now, but lots of things have happened since my last update.

I hope all is well with you ladies and hope to catch up with you guys later. heart

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm
Dani messaged me yesterday. She's wanting to talk. Instead of meeting her face to face, I sent her a message back telling her that she was a friend since middle school, and I'll always love her. I just can't go back to being best friends, or even good friends right away. I can hang out with her if we're both invited someplace. We can have fun together. I just can't trust her.

I may be pregnant. I may have more hormones that make my system out of whack. That doesn't change the fact that my feelings were being hurt. Hurt on purpose by someone that I consider a cold-hearted two-faced b***h. She admitted to them that she likes to cause drama. They know this about her. She laughed and mocked someone's pain.

But they would rather be friends with someone like that and if I have an issue it's because "I'm pregnant". I just can't get over that right now.

Its kind of sad. I kind of realized today that I don't really have friends. I have James and Eevee and my Mom that I can talk to. Although lately I just end up hurting Eevee's feelings unintentionally. And honestly, all I want to do is go on a cussing storm about Arian. I don't like the type of person I've allowed my pain to make me be. I hope it will go away by the end of the year. I know I have a few more months of pain to look forward to. And it suuuucks.

I do have a Will to look forward to. I really want him to come Wednesday, but he hasn't shown any sign that he's ready to come out.

Oh, and not only has my "grandma" told my brother that I'm not following God's plan, but now I'm carrying Satan's child. Yay for people that are supposed to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm
Digital Fiend
Oh, and not only has my "grandma" told my brother that I'm not following God's plan, but now I'm carrying Satan's child. Yay for people that are supposed to love you.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to go around visiting people with a baseball bat and a machete*... besides, how would she know what God's plan is?

Unless she's already been recalled and is ignoring His orders to get her sorry, wrinkly, stinkin' butt into the Afterlife? In which case you'll need a couple gallons of holy water and a chainsaw for a right hand to get rid of her.

* Unless your name is actually Rosemary, in which case let's just wait and see what pops out. cat_rofl  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm
Gigi Deveraux

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to go around visiting people with a baseball bat and a machete*... besides, how would she know what God's plan is?

Unless she's already been recalled and is ignoring His orders to get her sorry, wrinkly, stinkin' butt into the Afterlife? In which case you'll need a couple gallons of holy water and a chainsaw for a right hand to get rid of her.

* Unless your name is actually Rosemary, in which case let's just wait and see what pops out. cat_rofl

I just know she's crazy and bitter. I hopes I never end up like her, although this year has been very trying....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 pm
Digital Fiend
I just know she's crazy and bitter. I hopes I never end up like her, although this year has been very trying....

emotion_hug Almost there... emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500