Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Amy and Thistle's House ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm
Amy nodded her head. "All the time. I think that's part of life, but I think that people like you and me tend to do it more often than others. Of course we do what we're certain is right at the time, but after awhile, you start to look back and question yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm
*tilts his head to the side* Yeah. I think that's part of how we grow. By questioning what we do we either confirm what we did was the right thing or we find a problem and we work to setting it right again. *shakes his head* I've been lying about a lot of things... no that's not quite it. I've just stayed silent about some important things. My sealed magic, my past and Kaori. It's all connected.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 pm
Amy stiffened slightly at what Kai was saying. This wasn't sounding good. She tensed even more when he said he had lied. She felt a little better when he corrected that statement and tried to explain himself better, but she was still nervous.

"Okay... Well, you can tell me now."

EDIT: After awhile, Amy and Kai just decided to call it a night. Kai had tried to tell Amy what he had intended to, but he just couldn't get the words out. Amy told him it was alright and that he could tell her when he was ready. Between the jumbled and failed words, Amy got the impression that this didn't really have anything to do with their relationship, so she felt she could relax and not worry as much, though she still was concerned about what was bothering Kai. She didn't want to push him, though.

So, Amy went to her room to go to sleep and Kai went to go get some food.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm
Earlier that morning after Amy and Thistle had gotten home from AS, Amy carefully put the crystal flower sculpture in her room and then took out her phone. Thistle curled up in her pink pet bed and just stayed there for awhile. Amy knew she needed some time to think.

When Amy had her cellphone out, she quickly looked up Kaori's cellphone number and sent her a text.

Amy's text to Kaori
Hey Kaori. Whenever you have a moment, could you come over to my house, please? I have something big I want to discuss with you. I'll make you supper if you get over here around that time! Hopefully see you later.

Then, Amy went over to Thistle, kissed the top of her head, and went out to the living room.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm
After Amy hadn't seen Thistle come out of their room even for supper, she went into her bedroom and knelt down in front of Thistle, who was resting on her pet bed. She wasn't asleep, though. She gently stroked Thistle's mane.

"Thistle, sweetie, I have an idea. Why don't you go see your friends over at AS? You've spent all these weeks looking after me to make sure that I'm okay with being back here. I'm fine, Thistle. I think it would do you good to go over to AS now and see your friends. Kits usually goes over to AS in the evening, or at least she used to. Some of her pets might be there, too."

Thistle looked up at Amy and squeaked softly. She considered what Amy had to say for a few moments and then stood up. She started to walk out of the bedroom and then to the main door.

Amy followed Thistle out of the house and down the street toward AS.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm
Amy flopped down on the couch in a huff. She had been cleaning the whole house all day. When she had a lot on her mind, she liked to either clean or do some spell work. She had wished Kaori had gotten back to her by now and that they could have talked about what Amy was wanting to do. Maybe she could talk with Miro again, or maybe even Ryzan would be available at some point and she could run it by him.

Her body was quite tired right now, though.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:42 pm
*she looked at her phone and frowned when she realized that she had missed a text when she was busy watching TV, but rather than text back she began to chant a recall spell and opened a portal*

*she stepped through the portal into Amy's living room and as the portal dissolved into nothingness and closed behind her she said* You summoned me Amy?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm
{{I didn't know you posted.}}

Amy jumped nearly a foot in the air when a portal opened up in her living room and Kaori stepped through. She held her hand over her heart and tried to calm down a little.

"Kaori!.. You should warn a person before you do that. I didn't summon you, though... Wait, do you mean that text I sent you yesterday?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm
*she smiles ear to ear* But it's supposed to be a surprise. If someone knows I'm portalling in, it's not nearly as fun. You said to come over when I had a moment so here I am. Big things should be discussed in person, no? I was a bit distracted yesterday. Must have been staring off into oblivion or something. cat_sweatdrop

*she goes and sits down next to Amy and takes a guess as to what can be big news in Amy's life that would involve her* So what happened? Did uncle propose or something? cat_wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm
{{ rofl Okay, I have to admit that that oblivion comment was quite clever and funny. I enjoyed that one. smile I stared off into oblivion all day today. wink }}

Amy shook her head and smirked slightly. "No, it wouldn't be a surprise, but you also wouldn't risk giving your surprisee a heart attack."

"Yeah, you're definitely right. Important things need to be talked about in person. Thank you very much for coming Kaori. Can I get you something to drink or eat before we... wait... what?! PROPOSE?!! Kaori!! Kai and I have only been dating for a couple weeks. Do you think he'd really propose so soon?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm
((I started getting into it once I got the ball rolling on rebuilding Kvach... and harvesting all those poor deer that go into making my feather potions crying ))

Heh, so sue me for trying to make a dramatic entrance. Though I'm sure there are far worse things that can come from a portal. Besides you young. I have total faith in your ability to not die of a heart attack.

*she tries to keep calm but can't help but enjoy the little bit of mayhem she was making* I'll take a cup of jasmine tea, please. Knowing how uncle's relationships usually go, he's done dumber things and he's past due for one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm
{{I haven't even started on the Kvatch thing, and I've played for months. I've been doing all the awesome sidequest stuff. biggrin I'm having problems right now, though, in Skingraad with a glitch. Apparently there's this NPC that is a butler at the castle, and he can randomly fall off the castle and die. *facepalm* So I have to figure out how to regenerate him b/c I need to get a job in the castle.}}

Thistle came running out into the living room from her and Amy's bedroom. She had heard Kaori's voice and squeaked happily when she saw her standing in the middle of the living room. She went over to Kaori and nuzzled her stomach. Thistle was almost as tall as she was.

Amy got up and slowly went toward the kitchen, shaking her head. As she worked in the kitchen to get the jasmine tea, luckily she had a lot of jasmine for potion making, she called out to Kaori.

"How his relationships usually go? You meet his hook-ups? He said he's never really had a relationship before. So I doubt he'd rush into anything like marriage."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm
((the rebuild isn't included in the original game. It's another one of my mods that I think should have been done. It's like really? Those people are going to camp out in front of the city forever rather than move on or rebuild like they say they've done in the past? Most of my mods are like that. They don't impact game play itself, but give the world more life. Like my weather and harvester mods. I hated that you couldn't tell when you've already tried to pick from a plant so I got a mod that made part of the plant disappear, like plants with fruit or something would have the fruit go away, and a mod that gave a 100% chance to harvest a plant since how do you fail to pick up leaves or something? xd

I know there's a program called "wrye bash" that resets all NPC data in the world. Useful if you want to use a new mod, but don't want to start a new character, but I haven't figured out how to work it yet. Other than something like that, I think you might be in trouble.))

*her eyes widen as she sees Thistle race towards her and reaches out her arms to greet the horse and hugs her when she gets close enough whee she laughs as Thistle tickles her belly as she rubs against her*

*she mock covers her mouth with one hand trying to stifle a laugh* Yes, those travesties. I think his shortest "relationship" lasted five minutes before the girl got so annoyed with him and called it off. He is an emotional creature though and he's in unfamiliar territory. He's never had to figure out how to stay with someone before and being as stupid as he is he might try and do something drastic to compensate for his inexperience.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm
{{we should take this to PM since the OoC was longer than the post. lol. And I have to go to bed. We can continue this later. I'll be free tomorrow afternoon. night.}}

Thistle whinnied softly when Kaori hugged her and also laughed.

Amy came back out of the kitchen and walked over to Kaori. She handed her a glass of jasmine tea and then sat on the couch. She gestured for her to join her so that she wouldn't have to stand anymore if she didn't want to.

When she started to respond to what Kaori said about Kai, a soft smile spread on her face as well as a faint blush. "I hope he doesn't, either. I think he's fantastic. Do you know that he offered to move anywhere I wanted to go because he thought that I wasn't happy here? He's just wonderful and hope he doesn't feel like he needs to do anything to compensate for his lack of experience. And you know, I don't think he would do something just to prove something to someone else. Of course, he might do things differently with someone he's in a relationship with."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers