Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm
"Alright. I'll wait in your room if you don't mind." Nick said with a grin and laid back on her bed. "Tell me the answer when you can." He said and closed his eyes to rest. Sure all he did was sit around so Ruri can play with his hair, but it didn't change that he was tired from it too.

Taylor was just sitting in the living room, watching TV and petting the cat. She also had her laptop, talking to her girlfriends on Facebook like always. She was wondering if she should go pick up Nicholas now or to wait for a call of some sort.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm
While Ruri returned some books to their proper shelves, Camille got on the phone to call up Taylor, drumming her fingers on the countertop while she heard the phone ring.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm
Taylor was just about to get up to pick up Nick when her phone rang, seeing it was Camille. "Hello there Camille. I was just about to go pick up Nicholas until you called." Taylor said in a rather false enthusiastic tone. "You calling to wonder when I'm picking him up, or is there something else you'd like to know?" She then asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 pm
"Yeah, the kids're wondering if Nick can just crash here tonight. It's late and the rain hasn't let up yet, and you know we don't mind having him. Just thought I should run it by you first." Camille said as she turned to lean back against the counter.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm
"Stay with you...?" Taylor was not that fond of this, since it was Nick, a highly attractive boy, staying with Ruri, a highly attractive girl. She knew they were smart and wouldn't do anything... but the thought always crossed her mind. "Well..." She started saying, looking out her window, seeing it was raining even more than cats and dogs out there. "He can stay for the night..." She then said, not her wanted answer, but knew it would be a pain to go out in that madness in the first place. "Just make sure no funny stuff happens." She then told her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 pm
Camille couldn't help but burst out laughing at Taylor's concern, earning her a very strange and confused look from Ruri. "D-Don't worry! They...they're not gonna do anything! I promise!" she said while trying to calm herself down. Unlike Taylor, she knew they were smart, but also timid and too close of friends to consider it. The very thought would make them turn bright red, or at least Ruri would. That's why she liked teasing them so much.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm
"Well alright then... don't keep them up too late..." Taylor then said and hung up. She sighed, sitting back down in her chair. Was she getting too worried about all of this? She just wanted to make sure her son didn't make and wrong decisions in life. He didn't want him to be like her disgrace of a husband.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm
Camille hung up before giving Ruri a grin and a thumbs up.

Ruri caught the grin before dashing back upstairs, popping into her room while making a circle with her thumb and pointer finger in success. "Okay!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 pm
Nick stood up in amazement, surprised she got his mom to say yes. "Really?! Awesome!!" He said in excitement, then he stopped... "But... what are we gonna do?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 pm
"We're gonna set up your bed for one thing." Ruri said walking out of the room to start tossing couch cushions aside before folding the bed out.

"And then we're gonna call for take out 'cuz it's raining and I don't feel like cooking. Who wants pizza?!" Camille said as she came up from the shop and locked the door behind her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm
Nicholas followed behind, helping Ruri with the couch bed as Camille walked in suggesting pizza. "I feel bad for those delivery people having to do this in this kind of weather..." Nicholas said, looking at the winder as it rained more and more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm
"Eh, I'll give 'em a tip. Hell, I'll pay 'em outright if it takes more than thirty minutes." Camille said as she got out the bedding.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm
Nicholas smiled, thankful that she'd do that for them. He may have his special reasons why he hates rain, but no one should have to be stuck out in that weather. "So Ruri, what do you want to do?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 am
((Sorry for the absence. Real life bit me in the a** for a bit. >_< ))

"Well, we can scrounge around for something for you to wear as pjs if you don't want to sleep in your clothes, we can snu--er, sit around and read, or we can find a movie to watch." Ruri suggested as she helped her mom make Nick's bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 pm
(ZELLY!!!!!! I missed you! Real life can be a pain I know. Oh and what does snu--er stand for?)

"Yea lets search for some pjs before anything. I wouldn't feel that comfortable wearing my clothes to bed." He said with a laugh, watching Ruri and her mom make the bed he would be maybe sleeping in if they slept.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff