Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blushed abit from what she was doing to him but he couldnt lie that he enjoyed it he closes his eyes as he held her and gently rubbed her back for a while then when she finally pulled away he smiled and gently wiped the blood from her mouth and kissed her deeply blushing bright as he did so he pulled away and smiled "well im glad you enjoyed that emilia"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
The vampire couldn't seem to think straight and then he rubbed her back and she just got worse, she felt like she took enough. When Emilia was finished she licked her bite mark so it would close up and heal. She touched his face with her hands, everything was spinning and felt really good. "Thank you Kioto, you don't know how much giving your blood means to me". She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she got off his lap suddenly feeling embarrassed by what she did. For vampires feeding was far more intimate then sex and she couldn't believe it. She began to blush "well u-uh do you want uhm....are you hungry?". She started to go towards the kitchen hoping he didn't notice how shy she really was.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto looked at her and smirked he couldnt control himself around her much longer not in the state he was in so he did the only logical thing he switched over to katomi she blinked and giigled "oh kioto your so hopeless" she says then stood up and nodded "yeah im hungry but your not going to like what im hungry for" she says her eyes red and fangs extended she giggled "come her my little vampire its your turn..and if your wondering why im here its because kioto was looseing control and rather than ripping your clothes off and pushing you down ... well you get the idea" she says like it was no big deal then giggled again and stepped towards her

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She turned around to see Kioto gone and Katomi in his place, she seemed to be very flirty. Emilia nervously started to walk back to Katomi "Okay uh, go ahead". If she could blush anymore she would have but this was at pink as she got. "I'm sure your just lying to make me confused, he wouldn't want to do that with me". She wasn't actually sure if he did or he didn't but it just seemed to unreal since the two of them hadn't had a very touchy relationship. In fact she was the one to engage in contact, like petting or hugging him. Emilia sat down on the chair and exposed her neck "Oh it's your turn".

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi laughed "you really dont know him that well do you... hes a fox in mateing season that you injected with an aphrodisiac or didnt you know that vampire venom did that to a kitsune" she giggled "truthfully the only reason im so flirty right now is the same drug is in my viens since we share a body but i have much more control than he does and im not sure how i fell about you... but later on im sure that it wont matter what form niether of us will be able to resist you eventually but for now" she giggled and sat on her lap then greedily sank her fangs into the girls neck
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia didn't really no what to say "well I know my venom does stuff to any race when I feed but, I didn't think he was enjoying himself to much". She felt so dumb for not noticing how Kioto felt about things. "Mating season? I never knew you guys had that". Today had been a crazy day filled with new information and a lot of figuring out to do. She realized that Katomi talked a lot and it was kind of soothing in a weird way. She didn't get a chance to reply because the other girl bit her. Pain rushed threw her body for a few seconds then it subsided into pleasure. She made a surprised noise and hugged Katomi closely. "It seems like you have venom too"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi was too busy enjoying herself to pay7 attention to that her eyes were half closed and her ears were flat while her tail was moveing faster than it ever had before he face flushed and she pulled away she giggled "oh my thats... thats so good" she says her hand over her mouth she blushed "thats the best ive ever ... your...wait no that cant you cant be kura was..." she shook her head and got up "i-i need some time ... ask kioto what im talking about he might answer" she says walking away from the gril and locking her room she sighed and went to sleep bhut she stioll had a smile on from the sheer enjoyment

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:05 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Once again Katomi had come in gone in a burst and left Emilia completely confused. What had she meant by Kura was...? Or I'm not? Geez that girl knew how to confuse her. She watched Katomi leave the room Emilia felt breathless even though that was impossible. She stood up and stretched and went to her own room and flopped on the bed letting out a long happy sigh. Then she fell asleep.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:29 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi woke up the next morning confussed "what wait why didnt kioto... kioto whats the meaning of this" kioto smirked and looked at her (shes looking in the mirrior and sees him) he crossed his arms "you think im justr going to let you get out of this oh no you utterly confussed her last night so your going to help her get unconfussed" katomi pouted "b-but i dont want to" kitot rolled his eyes "well until you do im not takeing over" katomi pouted and sighed "oh fine but i dont like it"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:38 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia knew it was weird but during the day she slept in her coffin. Sure sure she doesn't necessarily need to sleep in there, but she slept there since she was tossing and turning and couldn't sleep in her bed. Once she got in her coffin she fell asleep like a baby. So when she woke up she hit her head on the cover "ow" She said as she rubbed her head "Damn I forgot I was in here".Emilia began to let herself out and stopped "What was she talking about yesterday?". She took a deep breath not because she needed to but because it helped calm her nerves. I guess I should go talk to him". When she got out she realized that she should shower first so she went and did that, when she was finished she waited in the kitchen drinking donated blood.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi walked out in her pj's and looked at the girl she made a face and took the donated blood out of her hands "you cant drink thaty stuff anymore and youi know it" she tilted her head and moved her hair "make it quick we need to talk"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia giggled a bit "But I just bought a week's supply, it'd be a waste". She said with a little teasing in her tone. She stood up and walked over to Katomi and licked her neck. She let out a small chuckle and the looked at Katomi "I don't need that much right now it's okay if you want I can make you breakfast". Emilia went to the cooking area and started to get some ingredients ready "So yeah what were you talking about yesterday? It completely confused me" She said over her shoulder.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

Katomi sighed and shook her head "im not hungry" she was to nervous to be hungry "listen what i said last night..." she sighed "pk kitsunes choose a mate based on one of two things the first is simple ... while in fox form we fight the other dominant male for the right.. well kioto would do that ..if i agreed" she says then looked down blushing gently "if our mate isnt kitsune the second way applies basically it has to do with blood and the way it tastes... kuras was the best we had had and both of us liked her and she liked us so... but yours is ..." she looked away "you can probably guess"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia nodded and started to put things back into the fridge and listened intently to what Katomi had to say. So they didn't need to fight anyone for the right to mate but they had to taste blood. Emilia at first thought that she wouldn't be able to compare to Kura, the two of them seemed to love her and thought of her often. From what she was saying Emilia wasn't to sure she understood completely but when Katomi blushed she got the basic Idea, Emilia walked over to her and hugged the other girl and kissed her on the forehead "Your blood tastes good to me too Katomi"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi blinked and pushed the girl off her "hey hey your not allowed to fell me up like that emilia" she says then giggled "i havent decided if ill let you yet" she winked and walked past the girl her tail brushing against her cheek gently only to tease her she was always a tease "i tell you what emilia... let me taste you blood one more time ... and we will see what hapens next"

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces