Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 pm
>Rant to yourself about your crazy dream while ranting to anyone you can reach on Pesterchum.

To yourself you start thinking about that crazy dream last night, where you had avoided being struck by a meteor by playing a game and prototyping, whatever that was, your old poetry book from third grade. Not that it had mattered you hated all poetry, and yet you didn't care for poetry. And you'd fought a bunch of stupid little things and whatnot and messed up your house.

LS: SERIOUSLY WHY IS THERE A TOILET IN MY BEDROOM? Again, not that I care.
LS: Why should I?
LS: Just a toilet. Nothing special.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm
> Dersite: Introduce yourself.

"My esteemed greetings, oh exalted Prince and Witch!"

"Um, hi. I'm Jack, and this is Raye. We just woke up in those towers, and--"

You take a look at this black figure standing before you.

"Are you wearing a Sailor Scout costume?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:30 pm
You turn away and cover your mouth trying not to bust a gut laughing. This guy could've been kind of threatening had he not been emulating disturbing crossplay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm
The Dersite looks at Raye. "How dare you! I am an official of the Royal Dersite Empire, and I will not stand for anyone making a mockery of my uniform!"
"So is that where we are? Derse?" You look up. "What's that up there then?" You ask, pointing to the large blue globe above the planet.
"That is Skaia, our Royal Order's Noble Birthright! We were slated to conquer that world, and defeat our mortal enemies, the Prospitians!"
"Uh-huh. Excuse me, I need to talk to my friend."
You turn to Raye, and pull her aside a bit. "This guy sounds like he's been fed propaganda every day of his life. What do you think?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm
((I just realized something random and hilarious. Raye won't have to worry about her hair, since her two braids will fit nicely in the Witch's split hood. XD ))

"After what's been happening today, I honestly have no idea. Going by video game logic though, I'd say we're clearly in the evil kingdom though. Black things with a bit of a nationalist perspective? Sounds like the bad guys, hands down."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 pm
"That's a good point, but then again, I was fighting white monsters earlier. Maybe it's just a matter of where we wake up? I saw another tower earlier. That's three. Since there's another side, we're either in competition, or it's designed to look like we are." You pause, turning back to the Dersite. "What, exactly, am I the Prince of?"
"Why, the Prince of Time, of course!"
"That's a strange thing to hold domain over." You shrug. "I'm going back to my Land. I'll return later." You fly off, in the direction of your tower.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 pm
"I'll bite, what's this Witch business?"

You ask, turning back to the Dersite as well while folding your arms.

"And if you say Witch of the West, East, or anything related to the Wizard of Oz, I'm knocking your teeth out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm
The Dersite pauses. "I'm fairly certain that you're the Witch of Hope."  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm
"...Whatever the ******** that means. Whelp, Witch...awaaaaay!"

Posing like Superman, you take off back to your tower, pausing to look over the city again. There was Jack's tower, so you wonder who was in the the other tower. And the other other tower. Was that one there before? Whatever, you should get back to your land of bright lights to make sure no imps have trashed your house some more.

((Yeah, I'm a horrible rp god who can't say no to friends. emo Say hi to our totally serious, for realsies, I mean it gaiz, last kid, fiyah.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm
==> Totally pass everyone up and blow through the game.

Well, you kinda already did that, and yet have yet to pass through this GATE you've heard about. From the Lizards. That are ******** EVERYWHERE. But you made some sweet new gear, that you'll tell no one about because these people are not friends yet.

SM: Okay really, this is just silly.
SM: I'm moving on now, theres no reason to hang around a tutorial zone. Plus these damn lizards keep making me groan.

You sit atop your house, which spirals up into the sky on top of a giant maze tower you went through while no one looked.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm
((Zelly you fool now we need another Prospit-dreamer))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 pm
((I know. I'm terrible. emo But screw it, I'm already bending the rules with the client/server player dealie, I can bend them here too if need be. >->))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm
*azureAssassinator has signed into Pesterchum*

AA: Uh, dudes, why the hell are there a shitton of Elvis impersonators on my lawn that look like they came out of Alice in Wonderland if Alice was into TCG?

You head to your window and watch as one of the Elvis-dudes jiggles around. Then you begin to think that this may have had something to do with the game you just started playing recently. Either that or you finally went insane and someone was calling the Funny Farm for badass ninjas like yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 am
AH: I didn't know you had a fettish for that sort of thing, pink-text.
AH: Here I thought I was the biggest freak around!
AH: lmao, In all seriousness, though..:
AH: It was probably those black monster things that keep ******** up the collective cesspits we call home.
AH: Just slash the ******** up or something until they learn their lesson. The game pays you for it.

Who knew douchebaggy-looking computer glasses could be so useful?!  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 am
LS: HEy! My sister picked the color when I wasn't looking and I can't change it back! That's the only reason it's pink!
LS: You know it doesn't matter though.
LS: And oh, so that wasn't some ******** up dream.

You look around and check your strife specubus. Sure enough, you had your MMA gloves equipped. you only ever had those things when you were in danger or practicing, and you sure as hell weren't practicing right now. You type in a few more sentences onto your computer as you search around the room for some clue as to what exactly happened.

LS: Ok. So I guess I wasn't dreaming.
LS: SO all that really happened.
LS: Ummmm... This could be
LS: Awkward.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items