Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Lucian, forgetting all about his job, was watching Ren's latest conversation with a customer. Right after Ren had fallen over, he had pulled out his phone and was recording everything, snickering at it. This was going to be perfect. He could hang this over Ren's head as long as he needed, he was certain of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am
((Mouse! How in the word did you get a tardis?))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 am
"Well, uhh...", Ren mumbled, scratching his head and itching to get out of this situation. "Probably wasn't me. I don't remember being punched... Recently", he said, trying to save face. He did get a black eye but he didn't remember it being from a guy... Unless that sexy girl was a guy...

((OOC: Trololol~ Yes, a tardis~ XD XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 pm
/* It is Imaginary Friend. */
Lucian could not help but chuckle at this sight. His grin was wide as he continued to watch his friend. Of course, all the while, he was praying Ren would not pull him in as his defense. After all, that guy seemed pretty similar to the girl Ren had made a move on.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 pm
"No, I quite remember it being you. You may not remember though. Well, I'm also performing at the club tonight if you were thinking of going. Just don't grab my a** this time" Eric said, and then gave Ren a wink. He then picked up a blush sample. "This is the kind I would like. I also have a few other things I need" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am
"Ash your info can wait we have a leak in the lab. Phora as much as i like a good prank in the work place we have a code blue. Ash thats a leak if you didn't know." He said as he rushed over to his computer. Marcus looked through his desk going though every file he could find until be came upon a flash drive. "Who says being paranoid is bad." He mumbled to him-self as he inserted it into hiss computer. "Ash mind not telling the pres about what i'm about to do?" He asked opening up a security encrypted file on all the current employs.

Leo walked off and out the store with all the commotion that Ren was doing. "Of all days why today." He mumbled. He stretched and walked down the street watching as all the people walk by. He noticed something in coming closer, running almost. He didn't notice until the guy ran past. "Stop him." A women shouted from down the street. Leo smirked all those years of being a high school running back final kicked in. He dashed after the thief tackling him to the ground picking up the purse in the mans hand. "You don't take things that don't belong to you." He said just as he was about to kick the guy but stopped and turned around. "Count your-self lucky." He added returning the purse and heading back to the store.

(I might not be on for a few days due to really sucky internet connection.)

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am
Ashriel's eyes widened at what Marcus said. She watched as he pulled up an encrypted file on the employees, shrugging. "Eh, if I told on you, I'd be telling on myself. After all, it doesn't take much to get to that information - especially when you know programming," she told Marcus, oddly relaxed. She knew what a leak was, and she knew another way to trace it. Of course, she would let Marcus do his way before saying anything about the matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 am
The minute Marcus said "code blue," Phora was out of her seat, checking phone lines and cameras for bugs. She carefully and quickly went by each land line and unscrewed the top of the receiver to check for small chips that weren't supposed to be there. She also checked the computers for small cameras. She then went into the actually testing facility to check on the cameras there. She stood on a chair and started to take off the cap of the security camera.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:00 am
"Ahh...", Ren muttered, looking down. He then remembered something and said, "Saaay, weren't you that performer my friend over there requested a special dance for? Isn't that right, Lucian?", he looked over at his friend with a snicker.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm
When Ren pointed the conversation at him, Lucian suddenly stopped videotaping. "Errr...no, I'm pretty sure that was you," he said, trying to edge his way back out of this situation, even though he knew Ren was probably correct.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 am
"Dude, I don't order dances, remember? I have a strict sex-only diet", Ren said, pulling down his sunglasses to peer at Lucian. Well, in a sense, it was absolutely true. Ren would only ask such favors if he knew he had even the slightest chance to take them to bed. He wasn't a big fan of the 'forbidden fruit' factor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 am
Lucian glared at Ren. "Okay, so I was a little drunk...I thought I was requesting my usual," he said as his excuse, looking at Ren. Of course, they were both throwing each other in front of the train; they were just trying to defend themselves from the implications. "Anyway, I have something I have to do..." he glanced around for a moment before picking out a busty Asian girl by the lipstick. Perfect. "Her," he said, pointing at the woman before he attempted to walk toward her.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm
"And I've got... Some papers to check on", Ren said, walking away as well and heading to the counter. "Dude, quota reached?"

"The quota was raised again", the cashier said.

"Whaaaat?", Ren cried out, putting a palm to his face. As if the quota wasn't high enough. "This is what happens when we're too good", he muttered trudging back towards the customers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 am
/* I think it would be the funniest thing ever if the president walked in on Lucian in her office. */
Lucian smoothly spoke to the Asian, not caring about his actual sales. They always seemed to end up buying more after he did them. Then again, not calling them ever probably had its effect, as well. He could pick out about five girls at the moment who he had done who came back just because he never called them back. They were regulars just because they wanted to prove they were pretty enough for more than a one-night-stand. After several minutes, Lucian brought his new partner past Ren, winking at Ren as he passed his Bro to go upstairs.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am
Ren smirked and said to Lucian, "You know? I'm pretty sure that'll land you into trouble one day." He then went ahead to service his other customers. After all, wouldn't the ladies miss him if he left for too long? He ran his fingers through his hair, giving a wink and saying how he'd love if everyone bought his favorite shade of lipstick on beautiful, intelligent young girls. That particularly unpopular shade became sold out in minutes. "I've still got it", he chuckled to himself.

((OOC: Sounds good~ XP ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces