Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Into the Scarefari Zone! (Signups!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm
West snorted at Yin's declaration, but when Levi rose to her knees and started bucking around like she'd had some bad pathling... well, he didn't stop her. It was quite a nice view. The boil did sink down into his seat a bit to shield himself from curious glances, and when the ghoul turned to him to ask where they were going, he responded with a simple shrug. It really didn't matter at this point.

They were going to be kicked off of the bus in the middle of nowhere at this rate.

Eventually, West figured he had to at least make an effort to put a cap on Levi's hillbilly excitement. He reached out and ran a hand over a nearby portion of her tail, pushing her fur in the wrong direction with a toothy grin.

nekoluch

ramenli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm
The buss itself was quite interesting to say the least. A bus that was a cat? Looking inside, she realized the inside was just a fluffy as the outside, which was nice to know as she didn't want to feel like she was in a giant digestive track or something.

Walking down the isle, she overheard mention of hot wiring the buss, and she saw a group of familiar students, including one she didn't know.

"Dunno about that, but you could always try cat n**" She suggested as she passed by, taking a seat behind Riyo. "Sup guys? Ready to take down some minis?" She grinned at the prospect.

Ice Queen
I hope

Sexy Cocaine
You guys don't mind
Nyxtsuki Moon
If I jump in? BD;

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Was he supposed to be making all of those gestures too? He glanced around, but no one else seemed to be, and quite frankly he was just too tired to do it. He sat down in his seat to watch, trying to get a good feel on how to do whatever it was they were doing.

"Oh um...I believe we are going on a field trip?" Yes, Yin was a certifiable genius. But it was important to participate, and it was for class, and here was a good opportunity to show that off.

nekoluch
Yeah, you waited just for that pathetic response

Smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm
Uller sighed. A team project. Of course it was. Looking around, he saw Sparrow without a partner yet. Hopefully the Stag could get to the reaper before someone else did. Sighing, he walked over to the other and gave him something of a bow. "Hello. I'm Glasere Uller. Would you like to be in my group for this?" He asked, his voice calm and polite. He really didn't want to pair up with a ghoul. Ghouls tended to be overly chatty and emotional. So, after this, he could ask this person to get a third person for their group.

kuromeez

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

cheshire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm
Gilly managed to make it to the field trip bus. Which turned out to be a cat-ish bus. A bus shaped like a cat. This made Gilly a little weary, wondering if the bus had any kind of appetite at all for fish. But it didn't seem to make any motions towards her, and she boarded. There were already plenty of students occupying the bus and partaking in general merriment. Gilly looked around for any empty seat to occupy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 am
Sure are! Yin had been correct, even if it wasn't quite what the ghoul meant. Where'ver we're goin' I'm thinkin' it'll be a good time!

She was about ready to holler something else, hands at the ready, when Levi caught a sensation. It jolted through her tail and right up the tatzel's spine, resulting in a shiver. Visibly, Levi knelt on the seat with a back straight as a broomstick and eyes as wide as they could be, just staring out through the window in front of her. Levi's attention was clearly not on the window anymore.
Slinking shakily down to her seat again, Levi's wide eyes focused back on West. Did you just-?

Yew... When did West learn how to do that? Levi couldn't help but mirror a grin right back at him, leaning over him in their seat like the tatzel was about to act on something. Then Levi stopped abruptly; they were still being watched. Oh, she'd try to get him back eventually. He'd just challenged her to do it. For now, Levi bided her time and sat back on her bottom. Think we're almost thar?

Professor Walker stood and addressed them then. It was time to get to the learning.

((thread exit!))

Smerdle
Ramenli

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:03 pm
West kept smiling. He very nearly chuckled. Luckily, he managed to stop himself from doing that or anything else he wanted to at the moment. Had he known that employing one of the distraction techniques he used on Master would have had such an interesting effect on Levi, he might have tried it sooner.

He shrugged, but once their professor started to speak, he stared at the back of the seat in front of him again instead of offering any more of his thoughts on the matter. It seemed they really had almost reached their destination.

(( exitpops ))

nekoluch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Kashi's pouting continued for only a few minutes before a familiar blur meandered past him. His eyes flew open, ears stood straight up and nose started sniffing the air audibly. Kashiyoru peered over the back of the seat and spotted the little ghost-pup making his way down the aisle.

Ears straining to hear every word the group he made his way to exchanged. He grinned when the ghoul excitedly called the ghost by his name. 'Jove'. He'd have to commit it to memory for later.

Kashi shifted back into his humanoid form when the cat-bus started to move and was still grinning when they reached their destination.

((Exiting the bus~))
Grey Dragon

Masshiro

King Bunny

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm
Sparrow's eyes flickered sideways, and he flashed the boil a bright smile.

"Ah, a pleasure, Glasere Uller," he said cheerfully, and dipped his head in a small bow of greeting, straightening and linking his fingers together against the small of his back. "My name is Sparrow Heartreed, and I would be delighted to be a part of your group. Are you new to Amityville? I don't believe I've seen you around."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm
Gilly cautiously walked around the other students and took an unoccupied seat in the middle of the bus. She was unfamiliar with most of the students and decided to monitor their behavior from behind her seat. She placed her chin on the back of the seat in front of her and rubbed it against the soft fur of the cat bus. It was probably the best feeling material ever. Soft and fluffy... Gilly fell asleep for the rest of the ride to the Scarfari. zzzzzzzz.

cheshire
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm
Sparrow? What a nice name. It was refreshing from some of the odd names, but at least it was something nature. "Sparrow? That is a delightfully refreshing name." He said, holding his hand out for the other boil and gave a grin. "I'm new. Yes. Well, I've been here for a couple of weeks now, but I tend to stay to myself... I've met... just a few other ghouls and boils. Tahki. Do you know her?"

As he spoke, Uller was looking around for someone else. The professor said groups. Groups were more than two, weren't they? Sighing, he bit down on his lip and spotted a little Undead ghoul he knew. Mei.

kuromeez

Yayoi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas