Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ninjago: The Second Generation (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 pm
Cecilia just stares at him for a moment before responding, "We just met so I highly doubt that." She quietly sits down, glancing at the other males with a frown.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 pm
"Haven't you ever heard of 'love at first sight'?" Xynku smirked at the blue ninja  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:10 pm
"How did you sleep Cecilia?" Sophie said as she gave her some tea.

"Sorry for the small space. Before the ninjas were all male." Molly said as she gave the girl some breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm
"It doesn't happen in real life.", was the cold response to Xynku. Cecilia pokes at her food a little before responding to the two women, "I slept fine, and the space doesn't bother me. I've had worse."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm
"It's not that big of a deal I mean who can help but look at a body that looks this good" Kai said a wide smirk on his face as he gave molly a puppy dog face. "What no food for me" he questioned looking at her as he rubbed his abs a few times to get her attention. As usual Kai was fully zealous of himself and enjoyed flaunting himself a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm
"Are you always like this? Prior to coming here I've never seen a human aside from myself" Xynku sighed honestly before resuming eating his breakfast  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:28 pm
Deciding to ignore the males in the room, Cecilia finally begins to slowly eat her food.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm
Xynku simply blocked out the rest of the world, atempting to enjoy his meal in peace  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm
Molly tried not to blush as she smiled. "Sorry about that, here." she said as she got Kai a plate of breakfast and placed it in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Mean while in one of the rooms a boy finalyl got out of bed and stretched with a yawn "Hm? did I ear a whistle or sumthin...." after debating with himself to go back to bed or not her finally got on his feet and got dressed "Now... where am I?.... oh yeah... that old lady... Hmmm... the air is alittle stuffy here need some fresh air" he stepped out  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm
" Finally I can eat" the ninja said promptly digging into the food. "It's like I haven't eaten in years" Kai said munching away happily at the food. It didn't take him long to finish his portion as he slid the plate back towards Molly the plate almost as clean as it had been before the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm
Molly looked at the plate and smiled. "Would like more?" she asked, hoping the others would get there before the food was gone.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 pm
"Hm?" he sniffed the air at the scent of food .... he decided to follow the scent til he managed to meet up with everyone else "Hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Molly looked up and smiled. "Morning Sebastian." she said and got him a plate of food too.

"Ah the only man who wore a shirt this morning." Sophie said with a chuckle as she ate.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm
he blushed when he saw Molly smile at him "Oh uh, morning" he took the plate "T-thank you" he nodded to her and heard Sophie compliment him wearing a shirt "Was I... not suppose to wear one?" he blinked...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff