Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear Page 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Levi's hand raised from the back as well, but it lowered when she heard Kettil's voice ring out at the same time. As long as someone pointed out they had no books, it was all the same to her. There was learnings to be ...learned.

Levi kept her back straight, curling her tail behind her seat and watched this professor for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Amphi blinked at the reaper and then blushed, ducking her head. She pulled out her cellphone and typed a quicked message while ducking her head away.

Quote:
Thank you! I like your outfit as well! And your hair is very pretty.

And then Amphi was tucking her phone away again. O///A///O

AyeAvast

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm
He had it all planned out, the cat would act as a distraction knocking things over and generally being a pest while he slid into the class. However on his entry he noticed the following. The desk split in half, a teacher trying to clean up, and not a single person paying attention.

Oh and Amphi. He couldn't miss her sitting in the room. She got a wink and a wave as he slid across the room to take a seat acting like he was present the whole time.

Sharpie meanwhile lurked about the room checking under each and every desk for anyone who wanted to pet and adorable little kitty. First come first serve, he was very fond of ghouls for anyone curious and just loved scratches behind the ear.

"Some how... I bet this will be an easy A for a class..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 pm
Unfortunately, Belladonna only caught half of the cell phone message before it was put away, so she invited herself to occupy the seat next to the girl.
"I think class is starting... So I'll just sit here, if that's ok!" The witch craned her neck to view the other students speaking, but couldn't quite piece together what was going on.
Something about not having the book for this class? No book was ever assigned, so of course there wasn't anything to read.
The witch shrugged her shoulders and turned back to the mermaid.

"I'm Belladonna, by the way. Lovely to meet you!"

Nyxstuki Moon
Is quote you ok??

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm
Amphi look startled at the mention of class starting and nodding her head in agreement. Her phone was whipped out again and this time she hovered it just in case...

Quote:
Ah I don't mind! It's nice to meet you Belladonna!

Then she pulled it back to erase what was said and stuck her tongue out. She was a bit slower at the whole texting thing well because....she had been so use to having her voice. Once the message was done, she held it up for the ghoul to see again.

Quote:
My name is Amphitrite! Or um....Amphi for short! Uh...are you a third year as well?

As she pulled the phone back, she noticed the long red hair of her friend False and the inky black form of his famaliar Sharpie and bounced in her seat. This time she sent a text message to the boil and then turned her attention back to to Belladonna.

AyeAvast
I totes don't mind

Miliardo Kason
Text to False: I don't have a voice friend but instead I offer a fond hello! I wish I could call Sharpie over to sit in my lap though...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm
"Booksssss." She whispered to herself angrily, and stood up straight. A happier sounding "Books!" Came from her, though it was still remarkably quiet. "...will be coming in next week. Ah.. haha! So sorry! Just open up your notebooks and uhm.. sit and chat quietly until I have re-organized all of these things. All right? Thank you!!"

She disappeared behind the desk again, and if one listened hard enough, you could hear her whimpering.

Quote:
OOC: Anyone is still free to join the class at any time!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm
Shun was definitely not impressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm
Wait.

...Wait.

...He was supposed to bring a notebook?

^u^;;

"Fair enough, Ma'am," he said simply not even saying whether he had a notebook or not and just remained seated right next to Mot, determined to be is class buddy.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm
Mot didn't miss Kettil's nervous look. Or maybe it wasn't nervous. Still, he looked the boil over, noting no notebook to be seen.

Mot rolled his eyes and dug out a notebook from his satchel and flopped it on the desk beside his head.

That's right. He didn't lift his head from the desk yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm
Kettil slowly turned his head toward Mot. Saw the notebook.

....OwO WITCHCRAFTFILLEDMINDREADINGCLASSBUDDYEEEEE.

Except he didn't reach out to snag it, "Getting ready to take notes?"

That's right. Kettil had manners somewhere inside him.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm
Mot didn't even turn his head. He pushed the notebook toward Kettil. Said notebook had a pen attached to it with string. "Nope."

Unbeknownst to Kettil, Mot had a small notepad in his belt pouch. He'd be using that later.

Mot was an awesome friend, even if he was in a sour mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 pm
It was possible that if he could Kettil would explode into heartbubbles of joy and love for his friend as he reached over and 'stealthily' took the notepad with attached pen and slid it onto his desk like it had always been there.

...(o^u^o) ~

"Thank you, Húyal!" He said cheerfully.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm
Chat quietly?! Oh Belladonna was perfect at that!
She was extremely curious as to why the cute mermaid girl-- Amphitrite! What a pretty name! -- Why was she communicating through texts?
A small gasp escaped the witch as she turned with wide, apologetic eyes toward Amphi.
"Oh my Hecate! Can you not speak? Is it gills? Or are you a siren? Well, whatever it is, I do so apologize! If writing notes would be easier..." Here she fished out another notebook from... Some mysterious place underneath her skirt which any wandering eyes would only see ruffles upon ruffles of petticoats, and another pink pen from a pocket on the side of her dress.
She offered the materials to the girl with a smile and got back to her message.

"A third year? Oh goodness, I wish! I had to take some away from school, personal reasons. But now I'm back! I'm halfway through my second year! Just a few more classes!" Belladonna clenched her fists excitedly, as though the prospect were only a few days away, not the months it would likely take to complete her classes. But since they were supposed to chat...
"You must be a third year. What's the exam for Year Three like?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm
After a few moments of sniffling, possibly crying, and eventually regaining authority over herself, Professor Selene hopped out from behind her desk, with her arms filled with papers and slides. She settled them messily back on the desk, and watched them slide right back off.

"Ah!" She was quick to catch them this time, and then put them on her chair instead. Then she grabbed a nearby pumpkin, and toddled over to the side of the desk, setting the pumpkin down underneath the broken table leg. It wobbled, before settling, and gave her a working desk.

That was very slowly sinking back down into the soft pumpkin's flesh.

"Right!" She popped back up. "So! My name is Professor Selene, and welcome to Classification and Utilization of Fear, Class 1! My name is- ahhh I said that all ready. Let me write that down for you!" She twirled around to the chalkboard behind her desk, and the chalk squeaked noisily as she hurried to write her name out on the board. It curved sadly to one side as she lost track of it in her distraction to keep an eye on the class.

She underlined the name quickly, and half of her name ended up striked out from the underline.

"And now let's find out who you are! I shall call attendance, and if you are here, please respond in some manner!" She cleared her throat, and began listing out names as loudly as she could (which was still very, very quiet.). She did not stop for anyone, but she did check off when she heard someone call out after their name.

"Astra?"

"Pokerus?"

"Shun Kuroda?"

"Belladonna Divine?"

"Kettil Blacke and Endzela"?

"C. Mitsu Lupus?"

"Mot O'Boyle?"

"Meixiang? Am I saying that right?" (She wasn't.)

"Taima?"

"Levi?"

"Is there anyone here who I missed?"

The OOC
If you're one of these people, you now have until tomorrow evening, approx. 20 hours or so, to respond to your name being called in whatever manner you want. If you're not on this list just raise your hand and tell her to add you! And anyone may still walk in and join the class at any time! Tomorrow, the lecture begins!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 pm
Kettil was a bit concerned when the Professor was sniffling a bit but he said nothing. He just sat there and behaved himself (for once) and when his name was called, "Here!"

Endzela had taken wing during that time and rejoined her Reaper by perching on the back of his chair and announcing a quiet, "Here," as well but she sounded a bit put off still. Stupid boil.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff