Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 pm
irishgirl1017
My question is:

Can we ask for a faekat on the offsite for a person in faekats who has posted the said faekat already without it being taken as a gift meaning I post and pay for it for her?

The faekat I would like to ask to be done is a pet from another shop the person has permission for.

I would ask them to post but I want it to be a surprise, this particular b/c pet means alot to her and I would love to surprise her with it if I can.

2nd question

I know I was told that the prices for the offsite are found there but Iooked several times and can not find Faerie.

1 - Yes.

2 - They would be under the Elites catagory.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:57 pm
Ellos So I want to get a faekat based on my old Hell Hurts Plushies Girly:

User Image

I know it has to be an angelic in order to get real angel wings but the way I played her shes kinda of a jerk so angelic as her race wouldn't fit, would it be ok to get her with fake angel wings? Like visible straps holding them on her?  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 am
Pinka
Ellos So I want to get a faekat based on my old Hell Hurts Plushies Girly:

User Image

I know it has to be an angelic in order to get real angel wings but the way I played her shes kinda of a jerk so angelic as her race wouldn't fit, would it be ok to get her with fake angel wings? Like visible straps holding them on her?

You could get her as a dark angelic, just change the wing color? If that won't satisfy yes you could get her with fake wings as long as the straps were visible.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 am
Thank you Yayoi ^-^  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 pm
I have the son of two Gangrels who I'd like to get into the Gangrel clan. But as far as I can find there are no active elders. Is there another way for Desert to become a Gangrel?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 pm
Do the male Draekats have the same breeding rules as females when they breed with another male... as in not needing a demi?  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm
So... this is likely a stupid question but i can't help but to ask. Can Cainites and daughters of Caine breed??? i know non of the current existing cainites are eligible atm but it's always nice to know for future ref.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 pm
I don't think i am the greatest of coloring ... but i was told i was pretty good at it but my question is if i color a mech and like the way it looks but want a colorist to color her... do i have to pay for it if its for the cyo? or do i have to keep the one i colored? I would like the colorist to color it the same way i did, just make it look better than my sloppy second. can that be done or do i just have to keep mine?  

MynanaFlirts

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:13 pm
GI Therapist Hope
I have the son of two Gangrels who I'd like to get into the Gangrel clan. But as far as I can find there are no active elders. Is there another way for Desert to become a Gangrel?

EvilXmasBaby owns the Disciple. She hasn't been too active on Gaia lately cause of real life things but I would shoot a PM at her to talk to her about it. If you don't get a response from her after a reasonable amount of time feel free to contact me and I will get you some better info. Currently the only way to be accepted into Clans/raised in rank is by roleplaying or plotting with owners of the higher ranking clan members.

icy serenade
Do the male Draekats have the same breeding rules as females when they breed with another male... as in not needing a demi?

I don't have an answer for this yet, but Meeki's internet is out so I can't confirm anything. Once I have an answer I will let you know.

lysia_nyteblade
So... this is likely a stupid question but i can't help but to ask. Can Cainites and daughters of Caine breed??? i know non of the current existing cainites are eligible atm but it's always nice to know for future ref.

I will ask Meeki once she has more stable internet and get back to you on that.

I just don't want you guys to think we're ignoring you is all.

MynanaFlirts
I don't think i am the greatest of coloring ... but i was told i was pretty good at it but my question is if i color a mech and like the way it looks but want a colorist to color her... do i have to pay for it if its for the cyo? or do i have to keep the one i colored? I would like the colorist to color it the same way i did, just make it look better than my sloppy second. can that be done or do i just have to keep mine?

You can approach other people who are capable or colorists to color your mech yes without having to pay for it as long as that is the only evil mech you obtain since everyone is only allowed one.

I would say better to just ask someone to do it then tell then what you want if you don't feel you can color too good. So you don't waste you time and I'm pretty sure if you are fairly detailed they can get it right for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:42 pm
I have a question about the mechs with the new wing option. How do we obtain them? Games and offsite rl comms only?  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 am
Aoi Shinu
I have a question about the mechs with the new wing option. How do we obtain them? Games and offsite rl comms only?

More than likely on Gaia they would be obtainable through games right now since they are an event race. Though it depends on if colorists have reached their limit to color since we are only allowed to color many. Since the new wings are a later addition you may or may not see them in games though.

And yes RL comms too, they are already up there for purchase.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am
Yaya

Can you clarify something for me? I was under the impression due to several people winning back to back FS in the racial shops and then going after customs it was to be you had to sit out every other one to be fair to others. Meaning you won FS or custom (If colorist opens these) you sit out the next FS or round of customs.

Am I wrong?  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 am
irishgirl1017
Yaya

Can you clarify something for me? I was under the impression due to several people winning back to back FS in the racial shops and then going after customs it was to be you had to sit out every other one to be fair to others. Meaning you won FS or custom (If colorist opens these) you sit out the next FS or round of customs.

Am I wrong?

No. There are no shop rules that require people who have won flatsales to have to sit out of trying for customs that come right after the flatsale.

If a racial colorist requests that people who won already sit out its up to them to enforce it.  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff