Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Kara chuckled, holding Giovanna closer. "I suppose my lover's too shy for a third party... for the moment. We will cure that, later." She kissed Giovanna again, idly moving a warm hand in slow circles on her stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm
Enyo laughed harder when Lio was sprayed with water. Ohh, this was all so fun!
When another woman walked up with a girl in her arms, Enyo quieted down. Her sword gleamed an alarming red which sobered Enyo instantly. She rested her hand softly on the scabbard, and made a very quiet hushing noise.
When the violet haired woman addressed her, Enyo replied quietly and fairly seriously, but not offensively in her mind. "I'm sorry but you're... not my type." She said. The woman would most likely take this as a comment on her gender, not as a "I'm not into the whole 'blatantly evil' thing," and hopefully not be offended.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 pm
[Sorry if that was unclear, that was not said outloud. Sorry. The only thing Enyo said outloud was"I'm sorry but you're... not my type."]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:07 pm
((Urgh.... Sorry.... I'm rather distracted.... I deleted my post, I'll rewrite it....))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm
Lio allowed the water to douse him. Not because he couldn't avoid it, but because he noticed a presence around him and found that his body being covered in water would be the best conductor if he needed a quick escape or a fight. However, usually when he got this feeling, it meant that there was a very potential ally near him. Lio stayed rooted when the water hit him, and used his electricity to seal off part of the hydrants pressure so it wasn't as strong as it should have been before slowly making a type of seal in the pipes. It would wear off shortly and the water would return to it's spraying for someone to fix. But for now, it looked as if the hydrant had simply run out of water.

Lio chose to remain silent. He was capable of hiding his powers as well as his own pride when it suited him. When he saw the girl use fire his mind began to run calculations on more things than how she could be a danger too him, also how she could be of use to him, even without her meaning to help him. Fire was a strong power, but could she create fire out of thin air, or simply control it. This information he had to find out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 pm
Giovanna began to breathe deeply. She didn't want to admit it, but she was starting to like the way that Kara was treating her. But she refused to focus on that. "S- so, miss Molly, may I ask why you're dressed in...." She thought about her friends who were Pagans, some of which considered themselves witches. "Uhm.... rather offensive.... 'witch clothing'?"  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm
To Enyo she smiled and asked, "What? You don't like the hair? Or is it the psychopathy? I hear that sometimes that's a turn-off for women." She let out a soft chuckle, and then kissed Giovanna on the cheek, and then, rather randomly, she pressed her hand flat against Giovanna's stomach and put the heat in her hands right up to the edge: Hot, but not quite hot enough to burn. She turned it down after half a second, no part of her body betraying what she'd just done to test her limits.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm
Enyo smiled, chuckled quietly to herself before saying anything. "It may just be the hair. For some reason, violent doesn't do it for me." She said, purposely mispronouncing the colour. Why? Enyo couldn't say, but she wanted to. Something just felt wrong to her, and she assumed it was the amount of evil in the area directly around her.. And her eyes landed again on the coffee shop down the street. "Anyone want coffee? I'm going for coffee." She said quietly before standing and waiting a moment to see what happened.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm
"Well why not?" Molly said with a smile. "I'm not hurting anyone with it, I'm not using my attire to mock others intentionally, and I rather like the colors." she said. "My mother taught me to always be myself. If someone hated how I am, then they're not worth my time. I'm not out to blend in and be artificial." she said. "I'm not one for coffee but could you get me some hot water?" she asked and handed Eyno some money.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 pm
"Hm. That's a nice way of looking at things, miss Molly. I'm sorry if I offended you with my thoughtless comment." Giovanna tried to stand up. "If you don't mind miss, I'm sorry, I never caught your name, I'd like to accompany you for some coffee." In her mind, she was disgusted by even the thought of coffee, but she wanted any excuse possible to try walking away.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm
Enyo held her hand out for the girl to help her up and offered her name. "I'm Enyo. And you said your name was... Giovanna?" Enyo was awful with names, but she was determined to be friendly, and this girl seemed to need a friend, it didn't look like she really enjoyed being in the lap of the other girl. Her hand waited, and she smiled sweetly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm
"How quaint," was all Kara said to Enyo's coffee idea. When Giovanna tried to get up, Kara pulled her back down forcefully. "No," she said, very emphatically, "you wouldn't, dearest. You'll stay right here until I say you can leave." She kissed Giovanna on the lips and murmured, "I am not afraid to teach you a lesson right here, sweetie." Then she kissed her again and returned to idly rubbing circles on her stomach.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm
"It's alright, you're actually nicer than most." Molly giggled. She then glared at Kana. "Why don't you let her go so we can have girl talk?" she asked.

(i wonder if OmgIisonfiyah will be on soon)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm
If there had been any question as to who the blade on her hip was reacting to, it was definitely this girl. Enyo's eyes tightened, watching her closely. "Come now, share your toys." She said, sounding more like a mother than someone on the streets. But she laughed, nonetheless, because that's what Enyo did, laugh.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas