Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Roland was short, so being tugged over by Rep was much more like being tugged up more then over. His boots scrapped the ground ever so slightly as he was tugged up. He only nodded very quickly at the first part.

"R-right I mean j-just. We uh." He frowned, "I mean t-there was worse things then..." He flinched as the grip tightened tugging him even closer. The word gay had just a hint of venom to it.

"W-well h-how do we fix it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm
With both Ofie and Aria telling them to move along, the doctor smiled calmly, "Don't worry, there's just been a small timing and placement issue. He'll understand. Have you eaten yet, would you like a muffin, sweetheart? Sibellita made one just for you. Or the "pretty pony hair lady" as she's taken to calling you. Have you seen the latest pictures."

Out came his phone, and Aria was about to be regaled (once again) with the images and doting stories of the two men's five adopted children from various countries around the world.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm
What the s**t! Hazel was confused as hell when things were moving too fast. First a pair of centipedes, and then two dudes hitting on each other, hunters around her were just as confused or laughing. Her brain was just BLURF.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm
"GAHHH JUS' PUNCH HIM OFF OR SOMMIN'" Ofelia was not having this panic and she totally grabbed at Leon to get him off because THEY NEEDED TO REMAIN CALM EVERYONE NEEDED TO REMAIN CALM

Blade Kuroda
bloodlust Dante

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 pm
"I agree with Ryan sirs." leon managed at get ahold oh himself after the shove back into sanity by deryk and ofelia

or whatever the hell he could call this.

"are the other hunters in any danger at all?" he asked quickly, he just had to know now. so much of this made no sense, he needed the clarification.  
It was sort of bearable to look at H and Caelius again, so Wilson tentatively stood beside Madeline, but he was still staring uneasily at the pair. He stood in place as the redhead reached out to pinch his cheeks. Wilson didn’t move, but cringed a bit, his eyes squeezed shut. The sensation was familiar. Aunt Nana had always done it to him as a child. Afterwards, he rubbed his cheeks. “I just think it is very uncharacteristic of both them and I don’t think I can look at them the same way for a long time now.” A childish frown.

He paused and stared at Clerise. “Otto smiles?”

“Well, now you know,” Wilson mumbled as he lightly bumped shoulders with Madeline, who now had her arms around Dakota and Clerise. Sighing, he rubbed his temples and tried to calm himself down. He even cracked a shaky smile despite Aria and Cael hugs.

And then a hand snaked around his waist.

Wilson gave Dakota a look that looked a lot like a deer in headlights.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kupuritama

all my feels

Syusaki

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Ceres was STIFF AS A BOARD through the entire ordeal. Why? Because this was the second time in her existence that the Death lead had given her a hug. First time was last december... it had not even been an entire year.

She stood staring at him, wide eyed as he let go. All was quiet for a moment, but then? One of her eyes twitched and this happened.

User Image

SORRY BIX you were on your own.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Oh. Oh god. Madison turned and gave the trainee a look of utter sympathy. "We're all confused. This is... this is crazed, is what this is. This is pod people. This is... they don't usually do this. At all. It might not even be them at all. I don't make a habit of getting hugged by Caelius, so I don't have anything to compare it to and..."

Okay, babbling. Stop.

Deep breath.

"Yeaaaaah. Uh. s**t happens sometimes, and it makes no sense. Just roll with it until it spits you out the other end, and hope you're in one piece when that happens." She gave him a sheepish smile. "I'm Madison, by the way. Uh. Welcome to Deus Ex Machina...?"

all my feels

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

"There's not worse things than ******** H and Cael as an item. There really ******** aren't."
He forcefully let go of Ro with another snarl of irritation. "And we don't. I don't know what's going on. Just... don't get involved."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 pm
Suddenly, a familiar face peeked into the area. Clarice looked around the crowd and suddenly her expression brightened. The blonde somehow looked different, a change of hair? New make-up style? Making her way over to the gathering, she had her arms wrapped around Harrison's neck and was kissing him deeply in a matter of moments. There was a bit of leaning involved, as her stomach forced a bit of distance, but she didn't let that get in her way. Harrison would feel a small, sudden pressure against his abdomen and then Clarice let go with a laugh. "Looks like someone's trying to say, Hi Daddy!"

The very, very pregnant Life assistant beamed at the Moon hunter, her face glowing with youth and happy satisfaction.

toshihiko two

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 pm
Thankfully, Deryk didn't actually need to punch Leon, despite what Ofelia said.

But... this wasn't over just yet.

Wait. Clarice? But she was supposed to still be in Ami--

Daddy.

Harrison.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm
neutral

neutral

no words. none at all. nothing.

Leon was offically mentally broken.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm
. . . and then Ofelia FAINTED.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Kostya sadly nodded. "Vell...at least...I do not have breasts now."

He fidgeted a little with his hands. "Spasiba. For explanation. Has...Well. Deus, alvays short on that, da?"

--

Clerise perked up with glee at seeing Clarice, and then, and--

Her heart fell. She stopped mid step. "Clarice?" she whispered, brows knitting in confusion, turning to Harrison with a look of abject murder on her face.

The scream that erupted from her throat was more...

You know.

A roar of rage.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm
"I don't even, whats the deal with them?" He squirmed slightly as he was let go with a bit of a push. He went to comment on something hen Clarice skipped past to Harrison and Roland stopped staring curiously.

"Uhhh Rep, dude. We have a bigger problem I think."

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces