Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forever In Disguises. [Aeirwen & Shattered Catastrophe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|
T H E || P E R F E C T || P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

The moment it finally hit Candice that the resort belongs to him, he only stared at her with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms as she backed away and awkwardly told him to brush his teeth. He chuckled as she closed the door right infront of him. He walked back into his apartment closing the door.

He heard his phonr ring, he went to the living room seeing his phone on the table, he picked it up and answered.

'Hey there little genius!' a voice of an old woman said through the phone.

"Grandma....I'm not small anymore, so don't call me that." He said as he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself. As he got the stuff ready he heated up some of the frozen ones.

'I know you're not~ But it doesn't change the fact that you're my little genius~'

He sighed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth while the things are defrosting. "Well yeah...uhh....whatever...um why'd you call grandma? Something up?"

'Can I not call my grandson?! You're the only family I have left! If you got married and had kids I would have someone else to call then!'

Marc. removed the phone from his ear as she nagged at him about marriage and kids. He couldn't imagine himself having kids yet, well yeah, he could be in the right age to be married~ But still...."Its not that grandma.....eghhh...I mean, you always have a reason to call~ So of course I'm asking...." ignoring the marriage and kids part.

'I knew you were gonna avoid the marriage topic! hmph. I called cause I wanted you to come over for dinner, my friends and their daughters and great granddaughters/sons are coming. Since I think you need to get married, you should meet the young ladies later. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE??!! For a man like YOU to not have a woman to tie the knot with????'

Marc was brushing his teeth while she nagged again and spat out rinsed his mouth after she was done. He wiped his mouth and walked to the kitchen and thought 'Eeeeeeeeghhhhh I hate matchmaking meetingsss! Especially if theres only one me and like 10 of them!' "Grandma.......Its not that no woman wants me....its just that I never want them.....at least.." Candice flashed through his thoughts and he narrowed his eyes continuing his sentence "Not yet?..." ended up with a confused intonation.

'HUH? Whats that? You always say that sentence to me....BUT this time you're unsure! You ARE ready! Thats it! You are coming to dinner and you are going to pair up with one of the young ladies! Period.'

"WHAT NO!! NO DON'T HANG UPPPPP!" He could hear her going to hang up "GRANDMA!!!!! I-I HAVE SOMEONE ALREADY!"

'WHAAAAAAT?!' She had the phone away from her ear already, but now she had it against it again, upon hearing what Marc just said.

He facepalmed, he had no other options to say to make her not hang up...it was either that or he got some girl pregnant, which would be better since grandma really wanted grandchildren. But then he would have to get someone pregnant, and that would probably be Candice in particular. Doing that, he would probably have his life taken away by the monster(Candice) He hit his head on the refrigerator beside him. as he said "Yes....I have someone....Shes not that lady like, like how you would always expect, but she is nice....and funny....and quite messy if shes depressed" 'or maybe all the time' "and shes pretty strong......but of course not as strong as I am~..But I can handle her" 'Psh..Yeah right...probably the strong part only...' "Now you can't have us separated rightttt???"

'Well yeah~.....I always expected a proper lady for you cause you're YOU. But to hear that shes wild....THAT IS AWESOME! She would be like me then~ Wahahhaha~Well behind every strong man is a stronger woman! I like her already! BRING HER TO DINNER TONIGHT!' with that she hung up right away before Marc said anything else.

Marc knew that was coming, the bring her to dinner part of course. He gritted his teeth and looked at his door, well glared at his door. 'Great now I have to meet her again and tell her that she has to come to dinner with me. I know she won't agree to it so easily.....Awh god.....What did I do to deserve this?'

S E E x H I M ? x Y E A H . . x T H A T xG U Y xT H E R E...

Y E A H . . .

D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x T H E x P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm
User ImageLike a butterfly...xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx...emerging from the cocoon....

•·.·Miss Candice Anderson·.·•

Candice hummed as she walked into her kitchen, rubbing a towel over her semi wet hair. Short hair dries faster than long hair. If that fact had dawned
to Candice a long time ago, she would have had it chopped off way before now. She opened her fridge and stared inside it. Four bottles of beer...left in
the refrigerator, is it okay to drink in the morning? She rolled her eyes before closing her fridge and opening the freezer to reveal her...practically
endless supply of ice cream and a half empty box of hot pockets. She took a hot pocket and prepared it to be heated, popping it into the microwave and
turning it on to the set amount of minutes it needed to be heated.

She wandered around her kitchen and living space in her lazy wear, sagging from time to time, pulling her pants back up until her cell phone went off. She
jumped onto the couch, lying on it, reaching for her phone, flipping it open. She got a text message from Sally.

'I heard about your father in the newspapers as I passed by the local drugstore earlier, I hope you're alright. Sorry I can't come visit, I'll try to see
you after work if I'm not busy. ~Love, Sal.'

Candice looked down and side before smiling at her phone, just a little.

'Sal, newspapers can't talk, did you mean 'read'? JK! But I'm good, just go work hard and make a living~!! ~Love, Candy.'

As the microwave went off, Candice finished her reply and sent it before rolling over the couch and making her way into the kitchen, pulling her shirt
back over her shoulder as opened the microwave and pulled out her hot pocket, blowing at it to cool it off a little. She held it up and took a bite only
to open her mouth, with the piece inside, trying to breathe out the heat as she waved her hand at her mouth.

...beauty is just beginning...User ImagexxxxxUser Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

[OOC:Skipping it to like around 5pm lol hope you don't mind x) ]

Walking down the hallway towards his apartment door with a white button up shirt and a black and while stripped tie. Glasses and white hair, yes back from his 'highschool teacher' job. He took a quick shower after putting his wig and shoes back to place and all.

After he was done, he walked to his door with his car keys, wearing a suit and a pair of shoes that make deep clicking sounds when he walks on hard floor. He got out and to the door infront of him. He knocked on it and said "Hey....you still mad at me?" Right in that time, Candice's maid was back, she was probably back to check up on Candice again, but seeing Marc at her door, she froze.

"Honey~I'm sorry~You still mad at me?~" Yes he did it on purpose, he felt his lips curve into an evil smirk. He looked at the maid and she stormed off. He chuckled and said again to Candice "Honey, I need to tell you something. I'm serious, its an emergency!!" He only called her honey again cause the maid hadn't turned the corner.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm

(Nah, I don't mind, lol.)

Candice's face twitched as there was a knock on the door, it sounded very distant but very close at the same time. The sound of someone's voice
echoed slightly. Her eyes blinked slowly, looking up at the ceiling as she reached for her television remote, turning off the television. She groaned and
stretched on the couch before rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "Honey, I need to tell you something. I'm serious, it's an emergency!!" She slowly
turned her head towards the door, still trying to adjust her eyes to the light. Now who would seriously get the wrong door? She rolled her eyes, falling
back on her back, thinking that if she ignored the guy, he'd realize he was at the wrong apartment and go away.

But then again...that voice...was way too familiar... Candice opened her eyes again and frowned, groaning in annoyance as she pulled herself up and off her
couch. She looked around for anything that could be used as a weapon...anything that could cause a great deal of harm... What could she
use... Her eyes roamed her room before she picked up the little stone column that was supposed to be used as decoration. She grunted, lugging it
over towards the door before decided to set it down...it was too heavy... She looked around again before gasping in realization. She walked over towards
her shoe closet and pulled out a six inch stiletto, she had tons of shoes...especially as gifts from her runway days. She looked through her
little peep hole. Yep, it was Marc. alright... "What do you want?" She felt a little annoyed as she scratched through her messy hair... Who was he to call her 'honey'...

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. heard her reply, he looked around seeing no one. He got closer to her door and whispered sharply. "Woman open the door. If not, I will either kick open the door or get the keys for this room and you wouldn't have the rights to sue me." With that she opened the door unwillingly. He looked around seeing no one, he looked at the girl. Her messy hair and messy look, she looked like she was raped or something.

He sighed and said "My grandmother demands your presence." He said plainly, making it sound so grand. He sighed, "Well she didn't really demand for it...But...agh...okay in other words. Come have dinner with me." But he noticed how it sounded wrong, like he was hitting on her or something.
"I mean, she told me to bring you to dinner! How she knows, Don't ask."

He gave her a long measuring look, "Get dressed, fix your hair, and your heels are supposed to be on your feet. Not your hands. Quick, You've got only 20minutes." He pushed her in slowly and saying "I know I seem like I'm bossing you around, in fact I think I am doing so. But pleaseeeeeee its urgent!" Well at least he said please.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Candice looked around confused, her eyes turning from one side to the other as she stood there with her arms crossed But trying to take in everything in
her head seemed to much for her so she turned towards her room, quietly making her way over before stopping and turning to Marc. He told her not to
ask, but she just had to know... "And exactly why do I have to go to dinner with you?" She frowned, being unable to say no to a 'please', turning to walk
back into her room, shutting the door and locking it, unable to trust a man who walks into a woman's apartment...even if it seems he hadn't done
anything to her last night. She took off her clothes and left them on the floor before going into her closet, pulling out a simple summer dress. Candice
looked at it and thought about it for a while. Dinner...with his grandmother... Candice almost cringed to the thought, using the dress to cover herself as
she peeped her head out the door to Marc., hoping he wasn't so close. "This isn't about my father is it...?" Actually...she was hoping he wasn't ambushing
her into a dinner date with his grandmother... "Because..." She didn't want to say it, already cringing at Marc. "...I will never be your girlfriend or
whatever."
She made a face at him and stuck her tongue out before shutting the door again, locking it up as she pulled the dress on and looked into her
room for a cardigan. "If you want me to go, you'll have to get me out my room~!!" She smiled, wondering what he'd do if she locked herself in her
room. She pulled on a black knit cardigan, pulling on some black flats on her feet as well, and picked up a brush on her dresser, brushing her hair to
straighten it a little. She sighed and jumped onto her bed, swinging her legs in the air. She looked over to her alarm clock and wondered how much time
she had left to play around. "Come and get me~! Because if you can, then maybe I'll go." She called out, hopefully he could hear her, and rolled onto
her back.

Exactly why was she going to dinner with Marc. and his grandmother anyways? ...Candice stared at the ceiling and thought to herself before
picking up the phone on her bed stand, dialing a phone number. Just in case it was a trick and Marc. was planning something other than an innocent
'dinner with Grandmother'. She stared at the phone, moving her head from side to side. After all, she was trapped in her bedroom, with a man in her
apartment.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

The moment Candice seemed like she was teasing him to get her out of her room, if he wanted her to come along. After a while thinking she would just give up and just come with him, and seeing how she wasn't giving up anytime soon. He went to her door and shrugged his sholder, saying "You asked for it." Then BAM, the door swung open in a strong force. Yes he had kicked it open. He went to her and glared at her, "I'm only doing this cause I have no other choice. Come with me to dinner with Grandma or get pregnant with my child. Which one is better? Exactly." He pulled her over his shoulder and carried her that was out of her apartment, he took out his phone and dialed a number, as soon as the other line picked up, he said "Prepare my car. I'm in a rush."

Getting out of the elevator with a struggling woman over his broad shoulder, getting shocked responses and he didn't care cause if he was even a minute late, his grandmother would think he was kidding and was currently searching for a woman who fitted the role, she would search a pair for him for the party and he wouldn't be able to turn him down, and he knew if it was her who was picking the woman for him, she'd be a really stiff and a too proper lady. the type of women he finds creepy. Walking past the crowd of guests and workers who had their jaws dropping, he walked without a care. He opened her door and put her inside, locking the door on her so she wouldn't try to escape.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 am

Candice tried to open the door, even if she did unlock it, she couldn't open the door. Child's lock...who know you could put a shot gun door on child's lock...
Candice frowned and crossed her arms, sitting back before kicking about in the car. She mess up her hair with her fingers, shaking her head as well
before sighing and lying back while Marc. got into the driver's seat. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She sat there and crossed her arms and turned
away from Marc., trying not to sob but her eyes watered, already feeling scared, being dragged out of her apartment to 'dinner with grandma'.

Thoughts began to run into her mind, thinking what if it wasn't dinner with his actual grandma. What if he was going to drop her off into the wilderness?
What if he hated her so much he paid people to rape her? Or!! What if HE were to be the one who'd rape her...after all... Come with me to dinner with
Grandma or get pregnant with my child.
Those words echoed in her ears and terrified her even more, making her burst into tears.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. rolled his eyes when she said she hated him a few times, he knew that was coming. He just continued on driving, but when he heard sniffing beside him, he looked at her and saw her crying. He felt like slapping himself, would it hurt to not freak out everytime shes in the same room as him? would it?! He sighed in exhaustion, looking at her again before moving it back onto the road. He then said "What did I do now???? You know, would it hurt to not freak out everytime you're in the same room as me? I understand, we hate eachother. You think I want to do this? To hell am I going to ever be your boyfriend or whatever, you're the complete opposite of me, the type that I wouldn't be able to get along with no matter what! I can just feel it. I certainly DO NOT see a future between us if we're together, not even a glimpse.You're very un-lady like, messy, crazy, probably annoying....The things I NEVER want to see in someone who is to be my partner in life." Yeah, hes pretty much shooting out every thing hes been wanting to say to her.

He probably went over board with somethings...but hes been bottling up his anger for a while so he accidently let it out on Candice with words. He didn't mean to, but it just happened. There was too much stuff to take in now adays.

"Ugh....look...I-" He stopped talking upon seeing alot of people with cameras near his grandmother's gate. Marc. slowed down as his car slowly got through the crowd and the gate. After he got through, he saw lights...blue and red lights on a car, they were police cars, there were also 4 ambulances, The yellow tape that says 'Keep out' Upon seeing these, Marc did nothing but look terrified.

"No.......NO.....NO! F*CK! NO! NOT GRANDMA!" He took off his seat belts quickly and flashed out of the car. The polices were about to stop him but when they saw his face and recognised him, they let him through.

Marc. slammed the doors open to see nothing but the color red everywhere. His eyes widen, this was too much....this scene looked like the murder scene of his parents and uncle. He looked around quickly searching for his grandmother. When his eyes landed on a group of doctors near the far corner, he ran to them right away. The floor was slippery, slippery cause of the blood on the floor, the windows were tainted with blood, the walls were completely covered with it too. The ceiling and the chandeliers....all of them were covered with the same thing. It was like a red box. The whole room was covered with it, it gave out a very VERY strong odour.

The doctors were trying to save one person, he could hear the person wincing, upon recognising the voice that was in pain, he tried to push himself through the doctors, but they told him, he needed to stay away or at least avoid touching her cause he has cuts every where and many bullets in her along with a few knives. They moved abit to make Marc see that they were serious, when he did...never has he ever felt like killing himself. If only he was abit earlier. It was a wonder how she was still hanging on despite being an old woman.

His knowledge on saving people were gone in the moment, the room he was in was enough to make him forget important things to do at this time.

They were going to take her to the ambulance, seeing no one else that were there in the dining room was left to live. Marc. walked beside the doctors and was looking at his bloody grandmother who was trying to keep on living. She turned her head abit as she went past Candice. She smiled and whispered out "S...shes very pretty Marc...."

Upon hearing that, he stopped walking and looked at Candice. He looked back at his grandmother who was smiling as she was bring put into the ambulance...He looked back at Candice, reached out his hand and took hers. "I'm sorry....I was too harsh with my words before....and...I'm sorry you had to see this...." He was angry actually...of course about the whole murder thing, and EXTREMELY pissed off at Malice. Why is she doing this to him?

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Candice didn't hear anything Marc. had said in the car, locking out every thing she didn't want to hear, ignoring him until the car stopped. She blinked, her
wet eye lashes adding more water to her lower lashes, weighing on them more. Blue and red lights... Her heart stopped just thinking of the previous
night until Marc. cursed and got out of the car. She tried to open her door, but it was obviously locked and could only be opened from the outside, so
she went through Marc.'s door, watching him as he ran into the house.

She was confused and scared at the same time, feeling as though she was waiting for him to return for hours. What could have been happening? It felt
like the previous night but she didn't want to think about it. What was going on?

She gasped as people came out with someone on a stretcher, the white sheets drenched red as she covered her mouth, staring wide eyed. As they
passed by, the old woman on the stretcher turned and smiled to her, telling Marc. she was pretty. Candice began to sob as she stared at the old lady,
taking a step back, breaking down, feeling her heart break as she clutched as her chest with one hand. She could feel Marc.'s hand on her other,
apologizing to her, but she could care less right now as she watched the old woman be put into the ambulance.

"How can you remain resilient from such a horrible sight..." Her voiced quivered with her breath as she stared down, not wanting to see anymore.
Her hand shook before she took a strong grip on his hand, pulling him with her as she ran after the stretcher, just as the had just secured the woman in
the bed. She pulled her hand away from Marc.'s and pushed him towards ambulance, crying. "Go!" She pushed him again. "Go! If you don't stay
with her, I'll never forgive you!"
She wiped her tears before pushing him again. "I'll hate you forever if you don't stay with her! Go and make sure that she
comes back alright! And then we'll have dinner! And then everything will be alright! Go!"
She sobbed, staring at Marc. before her arms crossed to hug
herself, her legs already began to feel week, but she didn't want to look anymore weak than she already did. She bit her lip, trying to stop herself
from crying even more, but unable to do so, she dropped her head to keep Marc. from seeing her face. "Just hurry up and go..."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

When he heard her say all that....He was glad. He was hesitating to leave Candice alone, seeing all these deaths....It made him insecure to leave Candice alone. He knew she was serious, he knew she was keeping her strong act "Thank you...". He turned his heels "Please take care of yourself..." and went towards the ambulance, running to the door and as soon as he got into the ambulance, the door closed and the car drove off fast out of the territory and to the hospital.

His grandmother was rushed to the emergency room, and Marc. went to take bandaged and covered the lower part of his face with it where no one was looking. He took off his coat and tie and threw it away in the far dark corner of a room. He took a medical surgery coat which was hanging on the hangers near the door infront of him. He rushed to the surgery room, people were shocked with his sudden appearance.

"Dr.D!....The patient has an -" A nurse said and was cut off by his raised hand to their face level,as if telling them he knows whats wrong. He told half of the nurses to go out and there were only him and 3 nurses with him. He checking his unconsious grandmother's wounds for bullets of glass fractures or tiny pieces. finding those, he took themm all out with ease and care. He had to do an extreme surgery, that took 5 hours. After he was done, His grandmother was put in a private room. Marc. went away to change. He took off the bandaged mask and the doctor coat, and put on his coat and tie back. Neatly.

He went to his grandmother's room, and sighed seeing her on the bed, unconscious......He took out his phone and since he found out Candice's phone number secretly, he texted her.

"come to the hospital?...." then he gave her information where his grandma was.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

After Marc. had left, Candice had calmed down, leaving the place, afraid to even be there any longer. Yeah, she drove Marc.'s car, unsure if he would
even let her, but she was stranded unless she did so.

Her phone went off and she picked it up. A text from someone... 'come to the hospital?....' That's what it said. Her heart sank, knowing who it was
before she started the engine and drove out away from where she sat alone.

She made a few stops, here and there, and when she finally got to the hospital, sitting in a parking space, she looked at the review mirror to fix her
hair a little, just putting it back into place, trying to look as presentable as possible. She sighed, grabbing her things before walking out of the car with
the keys, locking up the vehicle. She carried a bouquet of golden chrysanthemums, violet lupins, and white roses, she didn't know what Marc.'s
grandmother would like, so she picked her favorites. It was just a small bouquet, she didn't want to overwhelm the poor old woman. She also carried
a bag with her as she walked into the halls, looking for the room that Marc. had sent her. She sighed, standing out the door, trying to swallow down her
feelings that pushed against her throat. She silently opened the door, peering in, hearing the soft and repetitive sound of the heart monitor, seeing the old
woman in the stretcher and Marc., just sitting there, watching his grandmother. She looked down and stepped in quietly, trying not to let her
voice tremble. "How is she?..." She set the food on a table close by, keeping a distance from the other two, unsure if she was intruding on them or
not, even if she was invited here.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items