Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The country girl and the city slicker (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 pm
Cylar smiled and gently stroked his hand through her fur and smiled gently "your very cute like this sam but" he smirked "i cant kiss you if your a fox"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Sam nodded and smiled as she turned into her kitsune/vampire form. Then she snuggled up to Cylar and looked up at him happy that he cared for her like he did. She then kissed him softly and blushed as she did.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm
Cylar chuckled and hugged her back then when she kisse dhim he smiled and laughed "hey now dont go stealing my job" he says then he chuckled and kissed her back carful to not nick her with his fangs  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm
Sam giggled and kissed him back being careful not to nick him with her fangs. She then wrapped her arms around him and smiled as they kissed. She didn't want to hurt him or anything. SHe just wanted him to be happy with her and not be upset with her in anyway.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 pm
Cylar smiled and kisse dher a bit deeper and wrapped his arms around her gently pulling her closer after a while he pulled away and pet her behind the ears "you know for a country girl your actually pretty cool" he joked and chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm
"Your not so bad yourself, city boy." She said giggling. Then she stayed close to him and snuggled her head under his as he pet her ears. She then smiled happy that they were together.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm
Cylar chuckled "im glad you think so sam" he continued to pet her then looked around "its gfetting late people might start asking questions sam"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 pm
"Alright let's head back. Or would you like to head home early?" She asked and smiled hoping to spend more alone time with him. SHe didn't want to force him to do anything he didn't want to. She told the guys that she they might be going home with him early if shew wasn't there that they had gone somewhere to be alone. She then smiled up at him and waited for his answer.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Cylar looked around and sighed "home please i need a drink and i left it all at hiome so i wouldnt be distracted wile out with you" he admits then smiled "that and the guys dont really like me at aqll ... they think im going to kill you or something stupid like that ... and the one .. shawn? hes jealous"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 am
Sam smiled and nodded. "Alright then Home it is." She said and hugged his arm as they walked back to the house. She loved him and wanted him to always be with her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 pm
Cylar chuckled and hugged her gently wrapping his arms around her "alright then home" when they got back he smiled and walked to his room first and gulped some of the blood from his bottle then he smiled and returned to sam  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Sam had changed into her Pajamas and was making a fire since it was winter. Then she sat on the couch after the fire was started and smiled at Cylar when he came back. "Hello handsome." She said and hugged him wagging her tail.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 pm
Cylar smiled and sat beside sam then hugged her baqck and nuzzled into her petting her gently kissing her cheek "your so cute"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 pm
Sam smiled and nuzzled him back her tail wrapping around him. "I love you so much Cylar. I hope we will always be happy together." She said and snuggled up to him laying her head on his shoulder. She then nuzzled him more as he pet her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm
Cylar smiled and kissed her cheek "im glad you like me that much sam ..love you to" he says leaning against her he chuckled "well always be together sam"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff