Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 am

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael waved back to her with a smile before heading home where he would usually just go to his room and watch tv until his parents came home from work or he wanted to go outside for a while
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 am

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was walking out of the school like normal and basically followed her regular schedule. Walk home (which was around 30 minutes away), go up to the apartment and set her school stuff on the couch, then go out to look for her parents. If she couldn't find them then she'd keep looking until she did find them and bring them home, then she'd cook dinner and do her homework before getting them to bed and took a short shower before heading to bed. Today was no different. But she would never call her friends to help even though they keep yelling her it's fine too. Rosalina never calls. But once home she followed Protocol and searched their common hiding places before searching the building for them, usually she'd find them laughing and talking about anything.... it didn't bother her that much. But there are times she wished that everything could've turned out different....

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael went down to the kitchen and ate dinner before going to take a shower and then to bed. The next morning Michael got up a bit early on purpose this time though. He then stood up and got dressed for school before he went to the kitchen and ate a small breakfast and headed out the door and towards the school.
(Sorry I kept forgetting thanks for the quote)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina finally found her parents after a couple hours and put them to sleep once carrying them home and hurried with her homework before releasing her ears and tail and made dinner. After eating and she jumped into a quick shower before heading ti sleep on the couch.

Waking up early next mourning as she got prepared and into her uniform while grabbing her stuff fir school and heading out the door. Walking straight to school and git there at least a few minutes earlier than normal and went to her locker. Keeping a tight lock on her ears and tail.

((Its quite fine! We all forget.... ^^))
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm

hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael walked around the school after getting what he needed from his locker. He stopped at a water fountain then noticed Rosalina down the hall. So he walked over to her. "Hey Rosalina" He said with a small smile.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was content and humming softly her tune when a voice made her jump and stop as she turned around to see it was Michael. "Jeez! Don't scare me like that.. " she pouts but just it go before giving him a charming smile, "But good mourning anyhow~" she chimes happily.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little "Well sorry but that was kinda funny" he said with a smile "Good morning to you too"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just rolls her eyes playfully, "I'm really getting you back for that." She sticks out her tongue childishly before laughing and just went back to her locker, "So how's it going? I haven't seen you since like... yesterday." She asks with a soft chuckle.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little "Yeah good luck with that" he said with a smile then heard her question "It's going good but why do you need to know already. You don't need to see me at night do ya?" he said with a small laugh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina laughed, "Never misjudge a Neko Michael~" she purrs :teasingly before hearing his next statement a gave him the benefit if a small laugh. "No... the day is perfectly fine for me...." she closes her locker with her books in her arms and looks up at him with a playful and teasing smile, "Unless you'd rather me prefer seeing you at night~" she gives him a tiny chukle before a playful wink and walked off. She won that round of teasing..... for now.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed "I'll take that into consideration" he said the laughed again as he listened to her then when she walked off he followed after her "I'm good with whatever you want to do" he said then laughed a little
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just smirked at both his comments, "Well lets just hope a prettyboy like yourself can be prepared. Its best not to tease a Neko too much unless you might be prepared tor the consequences..." she purrs quite more smoother before the bell ranged and she waved goodbye to him before heading off to class.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded and laughed "Ok whatever see ya later" he said then waved back to her and went to his first class
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm

User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina walked into class and took her seat, opening her notebook and started taking notes. Then went to her next class when the bell rang and so on so forth.... waiting patiently for her free period to nap the day away...

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael went to class and took notes through that class and then next two before eating lunch and finally going outside to look for Rosalina before class starts again
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff