Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A boy and his pet ... Girl !?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 am
Anthony laughed "oh there you are sakura" he says blushing a bit from her hug he turned around and hugged her back "you sure do purr alot sakura"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 am
Sakura giggled and said "Mine." as she hugged Anthony. SHe was trying to say she had a crush on him. She then snuggled up to him happily. SHe was a very happy girl. Then she buried her face purring loudly but softly at the same time. She never purred this much as a cat. But that was before she knew what I love you could mean.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am
Anthony blushed at that he wasnt sure what she ment by mine but he didnt really dwell on it he just enjoyed her being close to him he had noticed she purred alot more often theese days he wondered why7 that was he looked at her and gently stepped away from the girl "ok ok sakura thats enough hugging for now... i need a shower and have to finish putting away the groceries and do a few chores"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Sakura then made a face but nodded then tried to say help. "H-H-help?" She said and looked at him wanting to help him with his chores and a few other things.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 am
Anthony chuckled and nodded "suure you can help ill show you how to do things but before that i need a shower"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm
Sakura giggled and nodded as she went into the living room sitting down on the couch waiting for Anthony to take his shower so she could help him with his chores.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm
~time skip~

Anthony smiled and woke up he stretched it was his birthday he glanced over for once sakura wasnt beside him he shrugged and went to the kitchen to make breakfast as he often did  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Sakura was making him the only breakfast dish she knew how to make. It was eggs, bacon and Texas Toast with Anthony's favorite coffee. Then she put it on plates with a present next to it on the table. Sakura wrapped the present one day when Anthony was out doing stuff. SHe hoped that he was happy today since he always got her something for the day they met. Sicne Anthony didn't know when her birthday was they made it the day he adopted her. Then she hid and giggled as she hid in the pantry hoping to surprise him when he came into the kitchen.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm
The day before anthony had givin sakura his present to her anhe smiled when he walked into the kitchen seeing the food he chuckled it wasnt even burnt... well not much "oh sakura..." he says to himself and sat down lookinjg at the gift "i wonder what this is? i probably should wait for her to stop hideing befor ei open it"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Sakura then giggled and came out hugging Anthony from behind. She had been working on saying 'I love you' for later tonight wanting to tell him she loved him alot.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm
Anthony smiled "there's my sakura" he says then kissed her cheek "thank you v ery much" he says then picked up the gift and opened it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:41 pm
Sakura purred when he kissed her cheek. Then she watched him open her present and smiled as she watched hoping he liked it. The picture was her favorite picture of herself as a kitten and Anthony a couple years ago. He had just found her. The pic was of her sleeping with her head on his chest. He still lived with his mom at that point. Sakura was so cute as a kitten. She was the runt of the litter so she was abandoned early. SHe aws still suckling when Anthony found her. So he had to bottle feed her around the clock every two hours. Sakura had just opened her eyes and saw no sign of her mother so she wandered off and was about tocross a busy when Anthony picked her up. Ever since then Sakura thought he was her big brother or something because he took really good care of her. Anthony's mother was the only one who knew of Saura's transformation. She had come over the next week after Sakura started to take speech lessons and gave Sakura the picture knowing it was Anthony's favorite picture of her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 pm
Anthony looked at the picture and smiled a small tear went down his cheek he st the picture down and wiped his face "oh sakura... " he looked at her and smiled "ive always taken care of you but...this time youve taken care of me" he says petting her gently "thank you very much "  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm
Sakura hugged Anthony purring as he pet her head. Then she decided now was the right time "I love you." She said blushing under her fur then she nuzzled Anthony. She was trying to say she loved him more than he knew but didn't think he could love her like that because after all she was his cat at one point. She knew he had work soon and might come home with some of his coworkers like he sometimes did. She didn't like them and if they found out about who she was they might make fun of Anthony and tell the wrong person. Then who knows what would happen to her. She knew Anthony wouldn't allow her to get hurt but what if she did? What would happen to her? Then she buried her face knowing that the more she thought about it the more complicated things would be for them.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 am
Anthony blushed at sakura saying that he hadnt even taught her that and if she said it that ment she had been practiceing for a while to say it..she must have learned it from the tv and that ment.. he blushed and looked at her with a smile "sakura y-you shouldnt say that to anyone else...i-its noit something you say unless you mean it" he says to her then smiled and hugged her back he wanted to kiss her but... he didnt "oh and im off of work today"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff