Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Anybody waiting for their student to be accepted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ienzo VIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
the ones that are on the most are all east coast USA. and in school (college for one, high school seniors for the other two). So I cannot say when exactly they will get around to your profiles since it's currently 1 in the morning on the east coast.

Oh, shoot. Oh, well, I'm excited and nervous either way! The suspense is just killing me,  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 pm
Sayara Seltani
Actually an orphan. And I had to guess that maybe there's an orphanage for wizarding kids, so I said "somewhere near St. Mungo's makes sense". So that'll be a bother, as well. I was going to ask as to whether I should be handling that at the same time, but I wasn't entirely sure if that would be stepping on someone's toes or not. And whether or not it should be handled by special plot or something.

I can understand about the time differences. I'm a college kid as well, and I am all too familiar with the time constraints.

On the other point, I like playing out as much as possible, so train rides sound fun, but not if I'm the only one bloody silly enough to do it out of the current crop of first years.
Well if you join MoM/WW you can talk to one of the School Governors and make the profile there as well (which you can just do as copy and paste) you can have them see you off. (sorry if this is rather incoherent and with a ton of typos like I said it's really early in the morning)  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sayara Seltani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm
I keep seeing mention of an orphanage in MOM/WW, but the one time it looked like someone provided a link, there was apparently a code bust. Does it actually exist?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 pm
Sayara Seltani
I keep seeing mention of an orphanage in MOM/WW, but the one time it looked like someone provided a link, there was apparently a code bust. Does it actually exist?

I know there is but the exact location in the subforums I can't exactly tell you. I'm sorry to be unable to help you with that.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sayara Seltani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 pm
Don't worry. I've been digging about in there, so I'm sure I'll find it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm
Why are y'all still awake):  

Emperor Ienzo VIII

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:03 am
Emperor Ienzo VIII
Why are y'all still awake):

...........................Good question. I have no life!! Haha! No, it is morning time!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:05 am
I had my wisdom teeth out a few days ago and the pain medication they gave me keeps me awake far too long. Which is terrible, as I have midterms this week...  

Sayara Seltani

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:24 am
I'm behind in stuff, and trying to catch up while stalling on more stuff in real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am
I have to be wake by ten to get ready for work. -_-  

Emperor Ienzo VIII

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:54 am
I'm gonna try getting to some profiles today, but the next two days are rathe busy for me. After school I have a lesson so Ican get ready for college auditions. Then tomorrow I have to stay to rehearse for a violin quartet and then go work Open House since I'm running for Secretary of Human Relations. Defenitely by Sunday, if nobody's gotten to it yet. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 am
I've been waiting forever for my character to be accepted. I feel like only the most recent characters are being looked over and accepted. :S Maybe it's just me, but that's what it looks like. I joined this guild months ago and have been waiting since, like, July to be able to play my character.  

DemyxLoverVI

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am
DemyxLoverVI
I've been waiting forever for my character to be accepted. I feel like only the most recent characters are being looked over and accepted. :S Maybe it's just me, but that's what it looks like. I joined this guild months ago and have been waiting since, like, July to be able to play my character.

Has your character been marked as pending? If so, you should have gone to the sorting ceremony in August and finished filling in your profile and changed it to "Needs Review". If you have not been marked as Pending, you should have PMed a Profile Checker to alert us to that. We don't always see them all. We're human.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am
She's been set on 'Pending' for a while now. I thought that someone would go through and check over the profiles, then edit the title to say "Accepted?" o-o  

DemyxLoverVI

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am
DemyxLoverVI
She's been set on 'Pending' for a while now. I thought that someone would go through and check over the profiles, then edit the title to say "Accepted?" o-o
pending simply means you are waiting for the next school year to start so you can be sorted and start rping.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff