Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm
Bruce Banner sat silently in the dimly lit hall outside his classroom. He hadn't gone to sleep last night. He may be a hero now, but the Hulk still plagued his nightmares. His alter ego was dangerous, and he knew that if his anger got the best of him, he may destroy everything he loves and the rest of the world with it. He thought himself a monster, and still sought a cure.... He shook his head and stood up. "There's no time for thinking like that, Bruce. Th- the Hulk is a hero! I've never known him to intentionally put lives at risk.... H- he saves others from the real monsters!" Doubt still lingered in his voice as he went into the classroom to prepare various things that he didn't get to the night before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm
Codi walked towards the weightlifting room, every hallway looked the same though, he had gotten lost several times.
He ended up in a hallway that he recognized, he spotted somebody in the hallway and thought it bet to ask them for directions. He stepped closer to the man "excuse me but could you..." Codi stopped when he saw the mans face "Mr. banner?" he said recognizing the man he had met merely a weak ago.

Tony landed on his self designed landing pad, just like in his tower arms sprang from the ground and started to reassemble his suit. A few moments later he was stripped of the armor. He walked straight towards the helicarriers helm.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm
As Molly ate with the others, something started to bother her. She wasn't sure what it was, but it felt as though something chaotic was about to appear.

Just then, Deadpool came into the room with a big grin. Well what looked like a grin under his mask. "Good morning everyone!" he yelled. He then took out a Batman comic and looked at the students. "You guys ever heard of some dude named Stan Lee? He sounds like a nerd." he said before sitting at the table and ruffling Molly's hair as he walked by.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:00 am
[~4th wall!! Haha typical deadpool]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 am
Bruce turned to the voice calling out to him. A young man, one of the new students. Bruce admitted to himself that in all truth, he couldn't recall his name. "Yes, I'm Bruce Banner. Can I help you?"

Maria took longer than normal getting ready for the day. Mostly because, though she could never predict Deadpool's future, she knew his past and his present, and knew he was currently in the kitchen, her decided first stop for the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 am
Codi looked up at the man, he was completely lost and had no idea what to say, in all honesty Codi was afraid of the man, of his power "uh yes...do you know where the training room might be?" he said in a hushed voice.

"Bruce!" Tony hollered out before patting Bruce on the back very roughly "I see you've met one of the new students" Tony said looking down to Codi, he snapped his fingers and thought for a moment "...Codi, right?" he asked, Codi only nodded "good, good" Tony said with a plastered smile.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 am
Bruce smiled slightly at his friend's impeccable timing and help with his name. "Honestly Codi, I couldn't tell you training room was. But Tony here, he helped design and build the helicarrier, so he should at least know the gist of it." He nudged Stark in the arm, partially as an unspoken thanks for answering his unspoken question.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 am
Tony smiled "well of course I know" he said smugly "come on kid follow me" he said and began walking down the hallway "actually Bruce, you come along as well, there's something I've been meaning to test out and I could really use your help" without waiting for an answer from Bruce Tony continued down the hallway, Codi followed closely behind.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 am
Bruce blinked. "I- I suppose." He absently started following them down the corridors.

Maria waited in the shadows of a nearby hallway. If she wasn't going to get breakfast on account of a Deadpool, she might as well do something interesting, though she couldn't decide on if she should watch Tony and Bruce doing science stuff, or if she should try helping Codi raise his upper limits. In fact, she might be able to help all the other students maximize their power. But it didn't matter if she missed this 'chance' encounter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 am
Tony entered the large seemingly empty room "welcome gentlemen to my newly designed training room" Tony pulled the palm pilot from his back pocket, after a few simple sweeps the walls began to move, some revealing screens and others showing graphs. "Now then Codi, what is it you wanted to do here?"

Codi looked around the room, something about this place reminded him of the mansions danger room... Codi snapped back when Tony called his nam "oh..I...I want to find out my current limitations..." he said.

"I see..." tony said with a smirk. He walked over to the nearest panel and started to typing "okay I've checked your specs and I think I know of a way to test your capabilities." Tony looked back at Codi and tried to give a reassuring smile.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 am
Maria bounced out of the shadows to jump past Tony and tackle Codi. "Hi! I'm here to help you train!" She smiled widely at the prospect. Super strength is always awesome. "I'm not sure about your upper limits-" Lies, she knew his upper limits to the exact gram, "-but I think you have the potential to rival that guy." She pointed to Banner without glancing at him. "But not yet. Far from. There's a lot of work to be done."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 am
User Image

Beginning to eat her food, Olympia watched Deadpool walk in. "Worning' " Olympia said with her mouth stuffed with food, going back to her plate. Finishing up, Olympia stood up and took her plate to the sink. "Well I'm going to chill for a bit before classes start~!" Olympia said to everyone in the kitchen and left, walking down the hallways. Passing by a large window, Olympia looked out to see the clouds and ground below the helicarrier. She grinned when she saw a flash of blue. "Oh so tin man finally comes?" Olympia said to herself and walked away from the window and continued to walk down the hallway to where ever.

IQuitSoBye

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:19 am
By this time most of the science lab was filled with holographic images of different facets of science. "Well still no leads but it seems they have discovered the particle though to be a part of the big bang" the man muttered before swiping his hand across the air as of the entries closed. By now Stark should have arrived on the carrier as he left the science lab to wander the halls and look for Tony..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Finishing her food as well, Claire carefully takes it to the sink and washes the dishes that were there. Unfortunately, she didn't know where they went so she left them for someone else to do that bit. She collects her cane and makes her way out of the kitchen.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 am
After she finished, Molly cleaned her plate and went to go train as well. She was close to the training center when she saw Peter going the same way. "Morning Mr. Parker." she said with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff