No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned (Halloween RP)[A/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for another Damned series?! Because this one, is for sure to BLOW YOUR MINDS!
  LET'S DO THIS!
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 am
"Then I'll just have to go look for him" Vesper said wiping the last of the crumbs off himself and started towards the stairs "if you're not going to help me find vati, then I will." Of course he wasn't going to do it right away, since Vesper had been gone for quite too long, leaving his dear sister behind. "Layla!" he said so cheerfully, no hint of anger in his voice against not finding his father yet. The silver haired girl looked up and blinked after hearing her name. She was silently in the back playing by herself. "Frere, where have you been?" she asked in more of a curious, yet seemingly dull manner. "Just around, but look! I brought a new friend!" Yet, Vesper frowned "Why haven't you played with any of the moving toys? They're fun, see? I finally found big bruder Lee, don't you want to meet him?" Before Layla could answer, Vesperus ran off to find his "brother", the vampire his mother created. He could see the little big bruder crawling towards the scent of blood, and it was funny because he was no bigger than the palm of his hand. "Bruder is acting improper" he snickered as he watched the true monster show himself. "I guess I left you alone for too long, your cravings are worse than mine, and I'm younger than you." He took pity on him anyways and picked him up and put him closer to the small pool of blood and continued to watch him like a normal child would to a bug.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm
Being picked up suddenly Lee was disoriented until he heard the voice. He knew the voice it was Vesper the child of the vampire that had turned him. "Vesper" he stifled out looking around for a moment as he was set down by the pool of blood. The scent of it from this close drove the vampire over the edge as he clambered over to the blood and started to lap it up like a dog. He didn't care at the moment as he was getting his first meal in awhile. After a few moments of this he finally stopped slowly leaning back as he smiled a bit the thirst gone and his vision and mind returning.

Getting up slowly Lee looked around it was the first moment he had gotten a clear view of his surroundings. He was in a house tho the proportions were defiantly off. It only took him a moment to realize it as he looked at vesper now. "What's going on Vesper" Lee questioned as stood up slowly wiping the blood from his face. He had obviously had been shrunk but didn't know how or how long he had been like this for.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm
Alex turned to Lilia when she spoke to him. "Yes, he should be in his usual place. Could I see what you can do now before you go show 'Boogey'?" he asked. He wanted to see it.

Jason slowly got up, still feeling a little stiff. Everything around him looked proportionate, yet it all appeared to be plastic. He then turned to see that a wall was missing and he could see out into the room where the children were playing. Everything was so big. What was going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Lilia giggled. "I wanted to show Boogey first but I'll make an exception for you." She handed her teddy bear to Alex. "Take care of Cali for me while I do it." Seeing an empty chair, the young changeling moved it into a clear space where it wouldn't hit into anything then moved a few feet away, concentrating hard on the object. At first it didn't seem like anything was happening then very slowly the chair began to shake. Lilia's eyes narrowed and her body was tense from the effort but she was finally able to get the chair into the air a couple of inches before it fell back down, tipping over. The girl was breathing hard at the end but there was a tired smile on her face. "See? I told you I could do it....It's not that good but if I keep practicing I can probably lift it higher and longer." She took her teddy back then hugged it, watching Alex. "Can I go see him now?"  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm
Alex smiled and clapped for Lilia. "Wow. Very nice. Yes, keep practicing. You'll keep getting better" he said. His attitude was quite different than what it was when he was a juvenile delinquent. Perhaps it was because the children didn't serve as an authority figure to him. In fact, he served more as an authority figure to them. "Yes, you may go see him, if he's not busy. Just knock on the door" Alex said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm
((Well this has been disappointingly inactive.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm
((sorry >///< I've been gone over for four days and didn't come back until late last night, I'll post tomorrow, too tired tonight crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm
[F**K THIS. I didn't have much of a Halloween this year, so we will all suffer by continuing this! >:'D Bwa-ha-ha-ha! ]

Vesperus eagerly watched Lee lap up the blood like a starved dog, like a child would to a new pet. "Well..." the small vampire started off, picking up the even smaller vampire and holding him the palm of his hands "Isn't it easy to see? You guys are our toys!" He showed him how many other Damne adults and human adults were all shrunken down in size as well, it's own little world completely run by children. "I'm sure we'll have lots of fun, right Layla?" His "sister" stared blankly at Lee, whom Vesper had claimed was their older brother multiple times, nodded at him and gave a soft hello before going back to play with a stuffed bear rather than a live human. Vesperus frowned at this and shoved Lee into her face "Don't you recognize him? Big bruder, you recognize Layla, right?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:23 pm
((I'm still waiting on people, I think...unless I come up with another idea.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Being picked up and pulled around by the child Lee wasn't able to do much in protest as he was held now on display to the one Vesper had adopted as his sister some time before. Sighing at his predicament Lee did his best to stay calm as he simply gave a small wave in response to Layla's. His mind tho currently was elsewhere trying to figure out what had happened to put him in such a predicament. His memory tho was fuzzy and he couldn't pull the whole story together from the fragment.

Being suddenly thrust in Layla's face Lee was broken from his train of thought as he looked at the girl. He was starting to tire of his mistreatment by the child but at this size he could easily be squashed. How much had his strength been shrunk with his size he wondered. "Yes yes Vesperus I recognize her just fine child" Lee said to him as he tried to wiggle himself out of the boy's hands. He would feel more comfortable standing on his own two feet on the boy's wrist then being thrust about as he currently was.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers