Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MackieGee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:22 am
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Price's shot hit the Watcher hard, but unfortunately it did not disrupt the creature's dead on path. Ignoring the bullet that clearly passed through the Watcher unharmed, it lunged its hands onto Nikita's busted left arm. Using the cast as protection, Nikita allowed the creature to grab one of its hand onto her cast and taking the chance, she positioned her katana in a fighting stance and sliced of its arm clutching her cast. The Watcher was clearly unphased by losing a limb but it still took a second to continue raging on towards her mouthwatering exposed flesh. Just a mere second was all she need to kick the Watcher back causing it to lose its balance.

Nikita removed the Watcher's arm off her cast and before she could finish him off, it disappeared. She looked all over the creature, it was no where to be found. The minute Nikita thought she was safe and that the Watcher was gone, it appeared behind her and toppled over her. She let out a small cry, unable to turn around with its heavy weight over her, she positioned her weapon , with the blade facing backwards and pierced her katana through the creature's abdomen.

"Somebody please shoot this thing in the head! That would be much appreciated!" shouted Nikita to the group all wielding guns, her courtesy is still intact even after all the tragedy that she has been through.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am
((This watcher's under my control :/ You can bring in another special whenever you want though.))

The Watcher's right shoulder split as a bullet passed through! It fell, just off the side to Nikita, and scrambled to it's arms and legs! It jumped off, landing further away as it readied itself for another attempt! It scuttled to the left, growling and drooling at Nikita, attempting to intimidate her. It showed it's fangs to her, and narrowed it's eyes as it's growling became more frantic! It brought it's hands forward, propelling itself into the air with his hind legs! It lunged again! It's mouth opened as it revealed it's rows of rotted needle-like fangs!

T-Bone began to pull himself up, grabbing up the bars. He glanced down for a second, then promised to never look down again. 'F**king lovely. If the fall doesn't kill me, the zombies sure as hell will.' He thought. T-Bone successfully climbed back up. He pulled out his pistol. It was the only kind of gun he had left. But he sure as hell wasn't gunna kill that thing with it from this distance. T-Bone holstered his pistol and brought out his bat. "Cover me, I'm doin' something stupid!" He yelled, over the loud screaming and roaring of the horde bellow. T-Bone climbed onto the bridge, and started his way over, fast as he could. When he got to the other side, he made it just in time to knock the Watcher away from Nikita.

The Watcher slid back as it caught itself. It's head had a crude indent from the impact. It let out a scream at T-Bone and Nikita!

"That's only half your a** kicking, motherf**ker." Growled T-Bone, clutching his bat in his right hand.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:40 pm

User Image

The Watcher's maniacal appearance did intimidate Nikita at the very least but one of the lessons she had learned from her clan was that fear does not help in any emergency situation. Nikita composed herself but before she could get back to her fighting stance, the Watcher was looking ready to pounce on her, it was inevitable to not get bitten by it at this rate. She could not do anything, accepting her defeat, Nikita still on her kneeling position was waiting for the Watcher to devour her, but to her surprise, the Watcher made a excruciating roar and Nikita looked up, noticing that the Watcher had been knocked down by T-Bone.

Relief welled up in her, "Thank you" said Nikita while drawing up her katana, ready to slice the heck out of the Watcher. "Come on! We need support to kill this Watcher!" yelled Nikita towards the rest across the bridge, eyeing on the sniper.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 pm
Price had slung his weapon after he realized that he would have to get a headshot and realistically speaking, hitting this fast target was a b***h to hit as it was. Price moved as T-Bone had taken charge and rushed across the bridge. Without his shotgun, he had to rely on his bat, but that made Price worry more as if he was knocked away or bitten, he might fall off the bridge. Price waited a moment in case T-Bone was successful in killing the creatrure, but after a swing it just up and flew off. "Moving!" Price yells as he starts to make his way towards the rest of the group. "We need to stop it's movements so can take it out easier and faster so let's get inside..." Price was cut off as he slips due to a strong gust of wind. He fell off the side of the bridge falling forward and smashes through a window of the building he was heading too. About a floor below the group Price lays there in a drowsed state due to hitting his head slowing his movements down. By how it looked to the rest of the group all they would have seen except for maybe Erin, that Price fell to his death.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 am
"s**t!" T-Bone yelled, seeing Price fall from the bridge out of his peripheral view! He went to run over and check for Price, but stopped, remembering the Watcher. He had taken his eyes of it for a moment, and when he looked back, it was right in front of him!

The Watcher swung it's claws at T-Bone! They slid across T-Bone's chest as it ripped through, like 5 butcher knives dragging over his skin! T-Bone flew from the impact of the beasts attack and rolled for a bit before bringing himself back up! T-Bone readied his bat, and ran right for the Watcher!

The Watcher jumped at T-Bone!

T-Bone tucked and rolled, dodging the beast as it flew off the other side of the roof! A scream fading away. "That's not the last of it, we gotta get inside, find Price, and get the hell ready. Those little shits are hard to get rid of."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 pm
"He fell through a window.", Erin calls to T-Bone as she cautiously makes her way to them, keeping an eye out for anything else nasty that may try to sneak up on them. Arriving on the other side, she slides the strap of her sniper rifle around so it hangs on her back and draws a knife.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm
"Then we gotta get down there," T-Bone said as he headed down, hoping the others were behind him. He ran down and looked down the halls, both to his left and right. The only question was, what room did he fall into?... T-Bone walked up to a door, and tried to open it. Locked... He growled under his breath at his luck "Hey, Price! If you're in here, don't shoot!" He yelled, as he began to ram his shoulder into the door. Eventually, the lock broke, and it flung open, slamming into the wall!

"KEEP THE ******** AWAY!!" A crazed, starved looking man popped up from behind a desk! He aimed a 10mm pistol, and shot at T-Bone! A gun shot rang through the halls!

The bullet hit T-Bone in the thigh! "s**t!! GODDAMN IT!!!" T-Bone yelled as he turned the corner the hide, sliding down the wall, holding his right leg!

The man hid once again "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY BUILDING!!" Screamed the man! He peaked around, checking to see if anyone else came through. "Any one else comes in here, and I swear I won't miss twice! I'll kill you all!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm

User Image

Nikita lunged herself to the open window, reassuring herself that Price did land on the floor below them instead of falling to his death. She took a second glance at the roof opposite their building, eyeing the Watcher as it slips away from them. "Hurry we've got to check on Price!" edging Erin to pick up her pace. T-Bone arrived at the lower level first, upon hearing a gun shot which came from the direction where T-Bone was heading, Nikita shielded herself on the wall close to T-Bone and had a glimpse of the situation.

A man with a gun was hiding behind a desk yelling for them to keep away. Nikita though it was absurd that in times like these people still heavily guard their properties especially when they clearly have the upper hand over the store clerk, regardless of their injuries. Nikita was torn between whether to help T-Bone or Price at this moment. But seeing that T-Bone had recently been shot, she ran towards T-Bone ignoring the man's warning and assisted him towards cover behind a counter.

Eyeing on Erin, Nikita sent a hand gesture signalling her to aim at the man and shoot him if he was to make the first move. Nikita grabbed a towel from her back pack and gently placed in on T-Bone's thigh, "Keep pressure on it" whispered Nikita as she slowly makes her move towards Price, out of the man's view. Price seem to have strategically collapsed in a corner of the room, enabling easy access for Nikita to drag him out of danger. Once all three of them are behind the counter, Nikita gently slapped Price on the face, trying to allow him to regain consciousness.

MackieGee

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 am
Price had awoken to a couple slaps in the face and gave a couple hard blinkings to get his vision fully back. His head was pounding and his body was aching a bit, but nothing too bad as where he couldn't move. Price wiped his eyes and leaned up against the side of the counter and then looked over to T-Bone. "We killed it?" Price asks shaking his head back and forth trying to get rid of the headache. Not knowing what was next and only remembering falling off the bridge before making it across the and falling into the room he checked his rifle to make sure it was loaded and could still fire by performing "SPORTS" Real quickly and then looked at the two who were next to him. "Thanks for getting me. I ******** up." Price says with a half smile before seeing that they were in a situation and maybe the Watcher was still here and followed them in or something. "Need help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 am
T-Bone clenched his teeth from the hot sting of the bullet. He pressed the towel onto his wound, blood soaking through. Hopefully it didn't nick and artery. He looked to Price "Help would be nice. We got a monster stalking us, and a bat-s**t crazy man with a gun." He said, handling the pain pretty well.

"GET OUT!!" Shouted the crazed man as he fired a warning shot into a wall!

"You got enough ammo to waste it like that? 'Cause we can either be best friends, or we could run your a** out into the horde, then take all that ammunition! Let the shufflers figure what you're good for!" Shouted T-Bone.

The crazed man readied his pistol, tucking up against the desk he hid behind. "How about I just ******** shoot you all?!" He screamed back, in a very frantic voice.

"... Starting to think this guy's a little soft in the head." T-Bone said as he checked his wound. The blood had at least lessened. Not by a lot, but enough to assume he wasn't going to bleed out. "Any ideas?" He asked, grabbing his pack of smokes to see the pack was crumpled, tobacco and paper all mixed around from broken cigarettes. He tossed them aside and cursed under his breath.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 am
"I could just shoot him.", Erin says from where she had positioned herself upon hearing the gunshots, she could keep an eye on the way they came in as well as on the way forward, "Wouldn't be the first time I've had to shoot someone through an obstacle." Her rifle was aimed at where she could hear the mans voice. A moment later, a small explosion is heard from back the way they had come. "Oh, and the stairs are out."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:34 am
The explosion made T-Bone jump a little, not expecting the loud boom. "Ffff**k!" He exclaimed. "You're gunna attract more of those things!" T-Bone's eyes shot over to a window down the hall. Something climbed by in a blur. "That's not good, we got a problem, everyone!"

((Mood setting music!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-H5jGoags ))
Another shadow also flew by... Then another... And another! The terrible, skin crawling sound of 4 Watchers on the roof shot out! They were crawling on the outside, looking for a silent way in!

"F**k, f**k, f**k! Everyone, we gotta MOVE!" T-Bone said. The last time 4 Watchers had been involved, he lost his entire squad of 7 soldiers. Good friends, and bad enemies were all taken in the flurry of death and blood. "It's brought some friends, I estimate we have 10 minutes before those things just decide to shatter the windows,"

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE ALL DONE!!" Screamed the man! "THAT'S IT!! YOU ALL F**KING DIE!!!" The crazed man ran out of the room, firing off his pistol blindly! He rolled and landed behind a metal table, flipping it to act like a shield!

(Gunna just say next person to post can godmod this guy. We gots bigger problems now (:<)  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

User Image

"At this rate we have less than 10 minutes" The crazy man's screams were attracting the Watchers to their position. "We need to get out of here a.s.a.p, screw the man, he can die for all i care but i suggest you save a bullet" directing her last statement towards Erin. "If the Watchers do come this was, this man could stall them for us. So lets get a move on!"

Nikita wrapped the towel tightly around T-Bone's thigh and gestured Price to tie the towel up securely and help guide T-Bone out of the room. She stayed behind the two men to cover them from cross fire and instructed Erin to do the same. "I'm sure the crazy man would give us a hard time for coming and leaving as we wish. So we have to be on guard"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Price nodded and used some cord to tie it up. "Well did anyone grab any medicine like we were supposed to? I grabbed some painkillers and some antibacterial, but if we all keep getting injured this wont be enough." Price says as he supports T-Bone. he quickly starts to move T-Bone with him past the door by counting to three in his head and after a shot by the old b*****d they make it through. "Alright let's head on." Price says smiling as he Starts to head down to the stairs. "Well I can't say getting out will be easy, but you think the front or back door is really the best plan here?" price asks T-Bone as he slowly makes his way down.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Erin darts past the man as she follows after the other three. "I told you I was going to blow the stairs."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff