Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Little Lane Battle! (Remake Girls Vs Boys rp A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 pm
Penny glared at him more before walking passed him. "I hate you." she said to him, though she really didn't mean it. She was just mad and didn't know what to say so she said it out of hurt. "Let's go." she said to the other girls as she walked by.

Molly didn't want to make Penny more mad so she nodded and took Nichole's hand and followed Penny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:55 pm
"Yeah, well the feelings mutual" Jason said in the same cold tone, before pedaling away angrily. After buying the snacks from the corner store, Jason headed to the clubhouse.

((come on people, post!!!!!!!!!))  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm
(Yeah...I know right...but you can't post without other people posting...)

"Oh, hey." Zane had already brought Sunny to the clubhouse earlier, it took a little while for Jason to get back with snacks. "The candy man's back. Or...he's
here since he wasn't here earlier today, I'm assuming."
Without even thinking about it, she held her hand out to him. "Hand them over." She had already
completely forgot her manners as though she's already known these boys for a long while, even if she didn't. The thought that she was a girl in a 'boys'
clubhouse never crossed her mind at all. What does it matter if you're a girl or boy anyways?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 pm
Zane chuckled at Sunny's attitude. "You don't beat around the bush. Seems like you're already one of us." he said, waiting for his share of snacks.

(Been a little stressed with school so I dont have much motivation at the moment as well as some writers block for this RP.)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:07 pm
(That, and it's also that sometimes there's not much to respond to, so I do my best to type as much as I could think but I try not to babble on.)

"Hmm, I thought we were friends." Sunny frowned a little, quirking a brow. "I figured I wouldn't have to be so formal anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm
(sorry for not posting much, i just made another rp and there have been some arguments. plus i also have school and working in medical classes)

Penny didn't look at anyone as she lead Molly and Nichole to a cute girly clubhouse her dad helped her build. As they entered they saw a cute table, a mini kitchen with a working sink and microwave, and then there was a small bed that Penny had when she wanted to sleep in the clubhouse. She then flopped down on her bed and started to cry into her pillow.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers