Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm
((I'd be willing to help with the sprite nonsense if you want. Hell, give me an idea of what you want and I'd be willing to make it too.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

{This roleplay is now up and open for business! Post however you want, btw. I don't care if you write out your posts or do 'em the original Homestuck style.

I will post in a minute, once I've gotten my bearings.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm
It was a lazy day for Ashtar that morning as she went about cleaning her hive, replacing scattered books on bookshelves and putting away the clothes she had strewn about the floor. She hummed a simple tune as she cleaned - curse Rayela for getting that s**t stuck in her head by the way - as her lusus slept whilst coiled loosely around her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm
> Blueblood: Wake up.

Dammit, fine.

> Introduce yourself.

Your name is DOLFAR MIRREL, and you are a TROLL. You enjoy books and stuff. Look, do we really have to do this?

> I suppose not.

Good.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 pm
"Are you o/one yet, Lum?* I know I saio/ I'o/ pose for you ano/ all, 1out my arms are seriously starting to cramp up here*"

"I'm s()rry, I'm w()rking as fast I can~! I'm alm()st d()ne, Rayela, dear~ Please just try t() h()ld still f()r a few more minutes~" Lumari said as she fussed over her palette and easel.

"You saio/ that five minutes ago***" Rayela muttered as she stood frozen in place while posing for one of her friend's paintings. She'd been posing with her guitar, mid-rocking out, for what seemed like an eternity now. Glancing at her friend, Rayela could see Lumari's blood color complex was starting to show and rolled her eyes. Just one blood caste higher than her and the painter still felt the need to please those higher than her, and gog forbid those trolls sound annoyed about anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 pm
You're at least somewhat high-blooded, so you live in seclusion. You have a small tract of land where you live, with one or two close neighbors. However, you very much prefer to visit the hives of the higher-up when working. Those of your caste don't particularly interest you. Just a few minutes' walk from your hive is a collective, containing the hives of several of your low-blooded friends.

((Help I can't stop typing in second person))  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm
> Purpleblood: Wake up.

What are you talking about? You're already awake and waiting on the beach for your lusus to bring you some breakfast.

> Introduce yourself.

Your name is ILIXAY OMAERA, and you are a TR-

The appearance of Rixa swimming towards shore carrying the carcass of a dolphin breaks Ilixay free from her previous odd thought process.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Dolfar picks up his cane, and leaves a note for his lusus. His lusus, considering the the nature of lususes, would of course be unable to read the note, but the fact that a note was left was a code between the two of them. A code that simply meant what was on the note: I'll be back later.
He sets his cane in front of him, and starts walking. In truth, the cane was unneeded, but Dolfar wielded it as a sign of status. Although it was hardly needed for that purpose, considering that he was only going to visit some friends, he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 am
Considering how tidy Ashtar normally is, it didn't take very long at all to finish cleaning the hive. She stood for a moment and admired her work...which promptly triggered a large wave of negative feelings. (Mainly loneliness and discontent, though) She'd already read all the books she owned seventeen times over, and for the moment honestly felt as if she had nothing new to learn from them. She didn't have many friends, so leaving the hive for the moment being seemed like it would be pointless at best.

*five minutes later*

Ashtar slipped free of her hive anyway, deciding to just go on a walk around the lawn rings and enjoy each uniquely built home to pass the time. (Yes, still pointless, shut up) Like usual, she wore no visual indicator as to what her blood color was, allowing herself the pleasure of anonymity as she went about her bi-daily routine once again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 am
"Alright, Rayela, dear, I'm finished, s() y()u can st()p p()sing n()w~" Lumari got up from her stool to go into her bathroom to clean her brushes in the sink.

"Jegus, it's a1oout time!*" Rayela heaved a sigh of relief as her guitar vanished into her sylladex.

"I'm s()rry~! I pr()mise I'll try t() w()rk faster next time~!" Lumari's flustered and apologetic tone came from the bathroom before she came out to bow her head a few times to her higher blooded friend.

Rayela just rolled her eyes. "Cool your jets Lum* I'm one shao/e a1oove you on the spectrum ano/ too green for those snooty assholes to consio/er me a high blooo/* You have GOT to o/o something about that complex of yours*" A skateboard materialized from her sylladex as she headed for the door. "Lemme know when the painting's o/ry for me to see okay?* Let's go Nyx!*" she waved to her friend with a smile before heading out the door, a large lunabeast dashing after her. Once outside of Lumari's hive, Rayela procured a leash from her sylladex and put it around her lusus' neck. She always preferred this form of transportation, as Nyx was happy to run around and she could just get pulled along for the ride on her skateboard.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am
As Ashtar walked along it wasn't long until she spotted Rayela from a distance, putting the leash on her lusus it seemed. Sometimes she would admire the teal blood and her strange habits as she passed by, impressed by her creative means of travel and her extroverted nature.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 am
At the moment, Rayela was headed in the completely wrong direction from her hive, instead just cruising around the lawn rings with her lusus for a bit of quality time together. When she grew near, she waved to Ashtar with a smile when she saw the....actually she had no idea what color her blood was. "Hey!!* Not often I see you out here* I o/io/n't think you ever left your little cave*" she teased as she slowed to a stop in front of Ashtar.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 am
Ashtar couldn't help but laugh at Rayela's teasing. She had a point. "neither did i. then again, you can only read a book so many times before you nearly die from sheer boredom." she replied in good humor, her voice just as whispy and gentle as always. It was a wonder that one so soft-spoken could be naturally talkative at times.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 am
Dolfar walks for about five minutes before reaching his destination--a small, but well-populated, gathering of trolls, ranging from copper to jade blood. He chuckles when he sees Rayela, being dragged by her lusus. "Hello, there. How have you been?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm
"Gee, the gang's all here!* May1oe I shoulo/ get Mari o/own here for a solio/ reunion*" Rayela said as she lowered her sunglasses a bit. "Kino/a sore to 1oe honest* I hao/ no io/ea paintings took so long to paint*" she said with a small sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, another troll girl was walking along the beach with a small plastic bucket and shovel in hand as she searched the sands. She looked like she could've been going digging for clams, but Delphi had something a bit darker in mind. She hummed a sweet little tune to herself as she scoured the beach for skeletons of flight beasts or fish and water beasts that washed ashore. Seeing something black and purple from the corner of her eye, she smiled and ran over to Ilixay. "~Lixi!~ ~Lixi!~ ~you're wading for your lusus for its latest krill, right??~ ~if you're not gonna use 'em, can Delphi have the leftover bones??~ ^3^"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff