Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"i don't know. . . But this place is pretty nice." he said knowing that his appartment was a piece of crap compared to this place. "you guys wouldn't happen to have a hot spring bath house here would you?" he said jokingly.

Amy giggled "Not a hot spring bath but we have a hot tub room and a pool" she smiled at him as she walked into her room and sat on her large bed "Have a seat" she smiled at him and patted the bed next to her.

Alex went over and sat next to her taking a sip of his soda. He glanced around the room a little befor saying something. "So are you going to ask anything or is there something you wanna do?" he asked curiously.

Amy giggled slightly "Um I actually have no idea what to do, I have never been with a guy before"

"Oh i see. . . Well thank you for letting me be your first in here." he said smiling kindly at her.

Amy blushed and bit her lip softly and shyly "N-no problem"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"i don't know. . . But this place is pretty nice." he said knowing that his appartment was a piece of crap compared to this place. "you guys wouldn't happen to have a hot spring bath house here would you?" he said jokingly.

Amy giggled "Not a hot spring bath but we have a hot tub room and a pool" she smiled at him as she walked into her room and sat on her large bed "Have a seat" she smiled at him and patted the bed next to her.

Alex went over and sat next to her taking a sip of his soda. He glanced around the room a little befor saying something. "So are you going to ask anything or is there something you wanna do?" he asked curiously.

Amy giggled slightly "Um I actually have no idea what to do, I have never been with a guy before"

"Oh i see. . . Well thank you for letting me be your first in here." he said smiling kindly at her.

Alex saw her blushing and blushed a little himself. He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote down his number. He held it towards her. "Here. . . Take this its my number. So you can call or text me if you ever need something. Or need help with any trouble i'll come runnin." he said rubbing the back of his head blushing a little bit. "i. . . I mean you don't have to take it but i thought it might be usefull."  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex saw her blushing and blushed a little himself. He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote down his number. He held it towards her. "Here. . . Take this its my number. So you can call or text me if you ever need something. Or need help with any trouble i'll come runnin." he said rubbing the back of his head blushing a little bit. "i. . . I mean you don't have to take it but i thought it might be usefull."

Amy smiled softly and took it then kissed his cheek softly "Thank you" she mumbled in his ear  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy smiled softly and took it then kissed his cheek softly "Thank you" she mumbled in his ear

Alex froze as his face bursted red. "ugh. . . Um. . . Your welcome. Is it me or is it a bit hot in here?" he said drinking the soda.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex froze as his face bursted red. "ugh. . . Um. . . Your welcome. Is it me or is it a bit hot in here?" he said drinking the soda.

Amy smiled more "Just you and you are a bit, um, red" she giggled  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:32 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex looked away. "no im not. . . . You must be seeing things." he said rubbing his head.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex looked away. "no im not. . . . You must be seeing things." he said rubbing his head.

Amy giggled again "Yes you are, look" she grabbed his hand and pilled him to the mirror on her wall "See, red cheeks"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy giggled again "Yes you are, look" she grabbed his hand and pilled him to the mirror on her wall "See, red cheeks"

Alex looked and saw that he was very red. He looked off to the side rubbing his head. "i dont see it." he glanced down at his hand seeing her still holding it.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:19 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex looked and saw that he was very red. He looked off to the side rubbing his head. "i dont see it." he glanced down at his hand seeing her still holding it.

Amy giggled more, "Lies! I call b.s. on that!" she giggled "You are red here too" she said as she pulled his face to hers and kissed his lips lightly, "See? she asked looking in his eyes a blush on her face too/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:36 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy giggled more, "Lies! I call b.s. on that!" she giggled "You are red here too" she said as she pulled his face to hers and kissed his lips lightly, "See? she asked looking in his eyes a blush on her face too/

Alex smiled laughing a little. He nodded. "Yeah i see. I also that your blushing to. Your cheeks are red and here to." he kissed her back softly. Suddenly his phone started vibrating. He sighed and took it out opening up a text he got. He shot up to his feet. "im sorry i have to go. I'll see you later." he said running like hell.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex smiled laughing a little. He nodded. "Yeah i see. I also that your blushing to. Your cheeks are red and here to." he kissed her back softly. Suddenly his phone started vibrating. He sighed and took it out opening up a text he got. He shot up to his feet. "im sorry i have to go. I'll see you later." he said running like hell.

Amy looked at him "What's wrong Alex?" she asked then he shot out of the room. She got up and started chasing after him, she wanted to know why he was suddenly running away but when he left her yard she lost him and sighed. Walking back to the house and up to her room she remembered that he gave her his number.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked at him "What's wrong Alex?" she asked then he shot out of the room. She got up and started chasing after him, she wanted to know why he was suddenly running away but when he left her yard she lost him and sighed. Walking back to the house and up to her room she remembered that he gave her his number.

Alex was running to go save a friend and get him out of a fight. When he got to his friend he joined in a big fight. After a while the fight ended with Alex the victor. Though he gotten a few good hits. He went home sighing and took a bath.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:08 am
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex was running to go save a friend and get him out of a fight. When he got to his friend he joined in a big fight. After a while the fight ended with Alex the victor. Though he gotten a few good hits. He went home sighing and took a bath.

Amy sat on her bed and with a sigh she pulled out her phone, to scared to call she texted him 'Hey it's amy. I was wondering why you left so fast'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy sat on her bed and with a sigh she pulled out her phone, to scared to call she texted him 'Hey it's amy. I was wondering why you left so fast'

Alex heard his phone vibrate. He took it out and read the text. "hey sorry about that. A old friend of mine texted me to come save his a** from a big fight." he texted getting out of the bath and dried off.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 am
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex heard his phone vibrate. He took it out and read the text. "hey sorry about that. A old friend of mine texted me to come save his a** from a big fight." he texted getting out of the bath and dried off.

Amy smiled when her phone lit up, letting her know she got a text. Opening it she giggled 'Well it is a good thing you are such a good friend' she texted back  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff