Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm
Zelly-fangirl

ZimbuTessen

Mad Haru

Creamsicle Bunnies

Rikusi

Shiningdragon21

Siagon

{This RP is now OPEN for BUSINESS! I will have a filler for the elves and for the humans soon. My opening post will probably be sooner.}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm
A weak blue light shines from behind a battleaxe. A small whistling tune accompanies it, sometimes stopping for an echoing voice, like the voice of a man wearing armor.
"My friend's gone and left me/ rhyming's really hard/ been here for twenty thousand years/ and rhyming is hard."

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 pm
((While waiting for Anime to post...rhyming's hard? It's hard and no one understands?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm
((That's it exactly. It's hard being an ownerless sword.))  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm
{Blargh crap post is crap sorry.}

In the distance a seemingly simple merchant's ship could be seen pulling into the recently built harbor of a newly founded demonic coast town. The craftsmanship of the homely vessal could be called shoddy at best and outright dangerous at worst, or at least it would to the naked eye. By the owner's wish it was crafted to look like the shiftiest eyesore to hit the sea, lest pirates or greedy seafolk target it for the carefully hidden riches within. As the dockworkers of the town would guess, there was to be a delivery from the mainland today. Much needed supplies, funding, immigrants, and of course news from the capitol were all riding within this homely piece of work. Once it was docked and the people were departing a cloaked figure lurked behind, seeming to avoid as much contact with those surrounding her as possible. The Queen was making a surprise visit today, and of course it wasn't a surprise if anyone happened to see her face from beneath the cloak or found some other way to reveal her identity.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Another cloaked figure, tall curled horns poking up through a pair of holes cut out of the hood, hurried along behind the first. One of the two Kings was joining his beloved, both for her protection, and for some more personal reasons. Unfortunately....his horns were pretty damn recognizable. "I'd think the cruddy old ship was enough, are the cloaks really necessary? Besides, you know these things aren't worth a damn when it comes to disguising me. I'm about as conspicuous as a donkey with a mustache." he muttered upon catching up beside her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm
"You'll be surprised how little people pay attention when they don't see your face. Just keep the casual body language that you always have and nobody should be any the wiser." Ophelia murmured softly in reply, keeping as calm and composed as she could in this unfamiliar enviornment. "Though if you insist, you can drop the act and I can just meet up with you later." She knew he wouldn't take her up on that offer. Kaistern and Balthazar both were always so weird about her being alone anywhere these days.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Running thru the forest a dark figure could barely be distinguished in the shadows. It was moving at a incredible speed ever so often hoping up a tree and leaping farther as it moved and darted fluidly thru the trees. Cryon was making his rounds for the day checking on the two settlements not far from his home the human's and the one's that called themselves demons. Of the two the demons seemed more likable somewhat of the creatures that arrived on his home. The demons atleast hid nothing from what he had seen. Many who were violent did not hide there nature.

Jumping at last he outstretched his claws sinking them into the bark of a tree as he quickly climbed to the top of it breaking thru the canopy right at the edge of the forest. From where he now was placed he could see the demons settlement. It was a foreign thing with things they called machines here and there on the settlement. "What are they doing today" Cryon muttered to himself as he reached into his pack pulling out a small tube from it. A gift they had been given by the human's that he had found quite useful. They called it a telescope and it allowed him to see from a much longer distance then he normally could.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Klaus was resting stop a medium sized tree looking like a regular tiger to the average human. His clothes and weapons were stashed in a nearby abandoned hut just outside the human encampment. He had been following these humans for sometime now and was wondering what they were up to. Leaving his resting spot Klaus decided to get his things and leave the humans in peace for the time being. Slowly sneaking towards the hut Klaus noticed several humans poking around 'his' hut. Letting out a mighty roar and standing back on his hind legs the humans scattered like cockroaches. Smiling, Klaus stumbled around as he put his armour on. It wasn't as heavy as everybody thought it was and even he was surprised at how much he was accustom to it. Putting his dagger on his belt Klaus was off towards the demon settlement for supplies. Not that he need much, Klaus just liked to pick up a book or two once in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Balthazar's hands darted out from under his cloak and wrapped around Ophelia's arm. "No. Mine." he hissed while he clung to her, as though paranoid about what might happen if she left his side. It was all in good fun though, and had lightened up about letting her off one her own, now that Ophelia had about twice the capability of killing someone with ten times the agony.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm
"Fine." Ophelia couldn't help but smile as she lead Balthazar along into the center of town, looking each building and area over with mild curiousity. She was here for the stones, like any other, but that didn't mean that this had to be her only priority. She liked to see how things were progressing wherever she ruled, and most importantly how anything could be improved and best utilized. As they walked along she spotted a blacksmithy, which lead her to mention something strange. "Among the treasures taken with us was a most unusual looking sword. One I could swear talked like a man. Is it one of yours that you've yet to show me? Or...what?" To be fair, this could be yet another one of her dillusions episodes of altered perception. They'd been happening more and more frequently as of late, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm
"Oh god, that thing..." Balthazar pinched the bridge of his nose. "Some of the servants had been going through storage in case of anything we to bring on the trip and they dug it up. Used to belong to our old man. Yes, that old man." he scowled thinking about the bitter tyrant that had the throne before them. "It was his favorite sword, but when Kaistern took the throne he shoved it in storage not wanting the reminder around. The servants dug it up, so we both decided 'hey! What an opportunity to ditch this thing for good!' I'm sure someone around here could make more use of it than we ever want to."

((Running this by Haru now, so if he turns it down, I can edit it to be some older king and think it some random sword they don't care about instead.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm
"Such a shame. It really is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship." Ophelia commented off-handedly, giving a small shrug not long afterwards as they continued along. "Be careful what you do with it. For some reason enchanted weaponry always comes back to haunt you if you don't dispose of it properly." As in your enemy ends up trying to stab you with it. Or it acts like the flea-ridden cat that just keeps coming back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm
Panning the telescope over the settlement Cryon simply scanned over slowly. There was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary from the last time he was there save for the boat that had arrived a little bit earlier. "Atleast they don't seem to be plotting anything" he muttered to himself standing up as he looked around the area of what he could. He needed to gather as much information as he could for the elder during his trek out and didn't want to simply come back with nothing had changed. "I know there should be something I need to report" he muttered growling a tad bit. He wanted to find something to help convince the elder that these outsiders were of no good to there home.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm
A small black-and-red she-wolf flipped down to hung upside down on the tree she was occupying. She had followed the panther out of boredom and curiosity of these creatures doings in their own places. Now, she was right beside him with rustling and falling leaves to warn of her appearance. "What do you see, Cryon?" Alexia asked, looking over at him with a curious glance. She knew the male, being in the same village and all, but she wasn't quite friends with him. Though she'd occasionally follow him on his trips to watch the humans and demons just like she did today. He was the only one that would actually give her a legitimate answer and not growl at her to leave.

[Dragon, if you'd like me to fix the last part since I made that up on my own, I'll be glad to; I was just trying to give a bit more detail and give a reason as to why she'd follow Cryon.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff