Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm
Raine was so excited about everything else that she forgot that she probably would end up living here after the marriage. This tour seemed to be a lot more useful now than to just satisfy her curiosity. "This castle is magnificent, many of you must be busy all the time." She said as she was led by Pit. When he mentioned the stain she giggled at how he acted and explained that she would have ended up cleaning it if left unattended. "By the way, I don't believe I caught your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 am
With one hand he caressed a soft flower. With the other, he plucked from it petal by petal. It was an odd, conflicting task, but Lucas heeded it no mind for his actions were in the subconscious. He heard a voice then, female and familiar, speak behind him. As soon as the sentence was finished she left him then, as was Shino's nature, not even waiting for him to turn around and respond. But that was fine, because Lucas didn't like her too much either. She was of noble blood, and though she was not like them in the least, the one thing she held the same was the disdainful air towards anyone who she wasn't worthy of her attention. That would mean everyone except the king and maybe a handful of others he was unaware of.

'We're leaving already . . . something must have happened, the old bat must not have seen it our way. Lucas, irritated by the thought unknowingly crushed the flower in one hand while dropping the one that was the other. 'I suppose that I should go now, then.' With that thought, Lucas left the garden and made his way towards the stables. As he was doing so, he passed by one of the other guards and backtracked.

"Tyrin? Were you not informed? We are to depart immediately." Lucas narrowed his eyes slightly at the other. "What are you doing outside your post, anyway?" The other gave him a chuckle. "Just getting some fresh air. Shall we go?" The two made their way to the stables; Tyrin went to give Malivous a hand with the royal carriage, and Lucas went over to where his own precious brown mare, Candela awaited, preparing her for the journey back home.

SagaMoon

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 am
User Image

|Gabriel De Servantes|
|| T H E || C O N T R A C T || K I L L E R ||

In one of the dark streets of Volvagia, there were two bodies, bloody and dead. A female approached them and looked around for the killed, she must have been a family member or a lover to one of the males. Cause if she wasn't, it would be weird. Why? This is Volvagia, the home of crime offenders and evil. So people don't usually care about other people. The woman cried and screamed in anger. She was yelling out about how she was going to get her revenge, "I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES ME MILLIONS OF YEARS TO FIND YOU!" She yelled out.

But what she didn't know was that, on a nearby street tree, there was a silhouette of a person holding a scythe, sitting on one of the thick branches. He was the one who killed those two males and he had heard what the woman said. He sighed, putting his hood on and stood up. "It won't take millions of years..." he said out to the woman. He jumped off the branch, doing a big flip in the air. The woman saw him and before she said anything he continued his sentence "I'm right here." And that was when she realized that she was too late, she screamed and that was the last thing she did, he had the scythe around her neck. When he landed, the blade of his scythe had already swipe through her neck. He pulled his hood to cover his face more. He looked back and around seeing how the scream of the woman attracted other people. "Tch." he expressed, knowing how he was only there to kill the two males and any one who would cause problems in the future. He ran off before anyone tried anything. This killer's name is Gabriel and no one knows that. Well some people know Gabriel, but those people don't know that he is the so called "Contract Death Reaper" They only knew that he doesn't have a job and is a wanderer.

Around 20 minutes later, he arrived at an abandoned area, a pretty much dead area where the people either left or died. He went to the deepest part of the area and got into an old medium sized two-story house with rust stains on the wall. He got up stairs and entered a room where a man was sitting on a wheel chair and there was also a woman standing next to him, his servant. Gabriel went on one knee and bowed his head down with one of his fist on the floor too, a typical symbol of loyalty. "I'm done with the mission you gave me yesterday..." Gabriel said.

The man on the wheelchair smiled and said "Great job Gabriel~ Its was more faster than your last missions...Heres your pay." The female servant got to Gabriel with a tray on her hand. He looked up and stood up taking the black envelope on the tray, it was pretty thick. Gabriel could almost smirk seeing it, but he didn't. "You've done enough for now, so have your rest and I shall send servants to give you the next mission another time." The man said. Gabriel bowed and said "Thank you Sir Kreig" with that he left with the thick black envelope. He checked it after he was out of the house, he smirked seeing the amount of money in it. This was the total of all of the assassination he did for the past few days. Truth to be told, Gabriel could be a little greedy when it comes to money.

He walked away from the area and wandered around the streets. He managed to hide his scythe with a simple black magic, he was a Volvagian elf, of course he at least knows how to do that. He then saw the Volgagia castle far away, he crossed his arms and thought 'Sir Kreig told me about that marriage peace thing....that big mission....I wonder when its going to be....' He shook his head lightly, he was that greedy then, cause he knew the pay would be big. And also, the mission would be something for him to enjoy cause just by hearing it excites him. He continued walking and thought again 'The damn king and the damn royal forces are all at Kessig....egh~ Well at least I won't be seeing many of them here for a while.'

Gabriel was indeed against the King and the royal guards. He never liked them and never will. Plus, Kreig sees them as enemies too, his enemies are Gabriel's enemies. So it explains a little to why hes against them.

x D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x M E

x I ' Mx S E R I O U S

O R x I ' L L x K I L L x Y O U.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 am
With all the excitement, Pit had forgotten to inform the guests of his name. Pit blushed, his cheeks rose red as he became embarrassed. "Sorry, my name is Pit, and a lot of us do keep this place looking clean and usually spotless" he said as he smiled. Pit then took her to the garden, and he thought it was beautiful. "Isn't this nice? It's one of my favorite spots, but I don't stay here for too long. Have to keep busy, and besides, we have to be where someone could find us in case the royals want a servant," he said as he looked at Raine.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 am
"Yes, this garden is beautiful. This must be the perfect place to unwind and clear you mind if you're troubled." Raine said as she crouched down to some lovely flowers, smelling the aroma. She didn't want to say out loud, but the gardens back in Timberland were much bigger with many different varieties of plant life. Though it was nice to see how the gardens were arranged in Kessig versus the usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 am
Pit agreed with Raine and he told her he had seen the queen in the garden a few times while he was doing his chores. He was beginning to enjoy Raine's company and he smiled as he saw her crouch down to smell the flowers. "If you want, I could ask if you may take some flowers with you, you know, as a gift," he said. He didn't know if she would want some, but he wanted to be friendly, so the marriage would not be canceled and war declared.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm
MommiiDearest
Now that she was alone again, Xaundellyn took the time to compose herself and reassess the situation. "At least I am not alone here." She spoke to herself; the princess moved towards a chair in the drawing room and sat gracefully down.

Maverick nodded in response to what his bodyguard said. A small smile across his face as the drawing room approached he sighed and said "Well, here comes the moment of truth." He looked back at his guard once more flashed her a reassuring smile and opened the doors. He scanned the room and saw a young pale looking woman sitting down in the room. He noticed the distinct elvish ears. His eyes lingered on her face for sometime as if analyzing her. He moved closer and sat across the table from her and said "Good morning."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 pm
Atahlea got her first glimpse of the princess as the two of them walked into the room, her just a pace behind the prince as was correct and proper. A fast sweep of her eyes indicated no weapons, no suspicious folds or snags in cloth that might indicate a hidden blade. Of course, with such a ridiculously ornate dress, how could one really tell?

Peace, she told herself. The princess had likely overdressed a little because she wanted to feel pretty, safe, secure. Maybe that was how her people dressed all the time. No way to know - Atahlea had never been there.

And it wasn't her job to worry about it, anyway.

As the prince crossed to sit with the foreign princess, Atahlea took her place beside the door. She seemed almost to fade into the background, moving not a muscle and quiet as could be. Unless one was looking right at her, she might go entirely unnoticed.

Whatever else she was, she was a good guard.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:50 am
"If possible, it would be lovely to have some flowers." Raine said with a smile as she straightened up. "Maybe we can put some of these in the Princess' chamber. It might help settle her thoughts of this marriage. If I might ask, how does the Prince fare on the matter?" she asked Pit. Word spreads throughout the castle and many servants like to gossip so she assumed he would have heard a few things.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 am
Pit thought about it for a little bit. "I don't know," he said. He hoped that his answer would not give the impression that the Kessig kingdom was stupid.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am
Xaundellyn held herself still as he approached, and she smiled, "Good Morning," She answered as she stood. When he sat, she too sat and, smoothing out her dress, folded her hands on her knees and watched Maverick for a short time. "I am Princess Xaundellyn, but You may call me Fawn if you'd like." There was an intensity in her dark chocolate eyes as she spoke, she was excited about this meeting. As excited as she was nervous, but one would never be able to tell she was nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm
"I see, well all I can say is that the Princess is very nervous. I would imagine the Prince would be the same." Raine said, thinking no less of Pit for not knowing.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm
"I could understand, especially since she's under pressure. I'm oretty sure the prince is nervous to, but I don't really know. I know I would if I were in their situation," Pit said, looking down with his eyes. "I'm lucky I don't have to, but I'm sure everything will be fine," Pit said.

He looked over to Raine now, and he smiled. "Sooo, which flowers do you want to take with you?" he asked. "I'll pick them and carry them for you, and I'll even find a vase to put them in."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm
(Sorry, been busy with college. A lot of midterms this past week so haven't had the chance to post.)

Zaneth lingered a while longer in the empty room with his own thoughts. The wedding was too near to actually prevent but that didn’t mean they couldn’t bring the 2 nations to war. Most of the kings loyal to Kassig were going to be at the banquet after the wedding. So many targets would be gathered at the same place. The plan was finally starting to come together. He left and headed for the stables.
“Tyrin, you left your post,” he stated simply upon arrival.

“My deepest apologies My Lord but I was unfeeling and I was certain Malvious would be able to handle things,” Tyrin replied with a deep bow.
“How are you feeling now?”
“Never better My Lord. Thank you for your concern,” he said as the usual smile returned to his face.
Satisfied with the answer, Zaneth got into the carriage and set off. He never liked traveling by carriage but it was the only way to insure no one would be able to physically see him. He didn’t say a word as they moved and remained silent as they left the city. He waited until they had reached the forest path where traffic was scarce before he finally ask, “I believe you have information Tyrin?”
“The princess is being housed in the guest chamber on the third floor of the northeast tower. She has one servant girl with her though I am unaware of where she will be living. There were 2 guards at her chamber door, 2 moving her things into the room and 4 moving bags into the eastern barracks closest to the northeast tower entrance. As far as I know, there are only 8 Elvish guards with her and they are staying in the eastern barracks, which is already housing 20 Kessig guards. Worry not My Lord, only patrolling Kessig guards passed by the princess’ room and the barracks,” Tyrin replied smoothly answering Zaneth’s initial and unspoken questions.
“Good. Lucas and Shino, you 2 will be heading back to the Kessig but make sure no one sees you. Make the Kessig and Elvish guards in that barracks get into a fight and make sure that that the Kessig guards kill all of the Elvish guards in that fight.” He called for Malivous to stop the carriage as they approached a fork in the road. “Report back to me here an hour before dawn,” he told them as he stepped out.  

uilenyk

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces