Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:13 pm
There's a huge difference between almost dying and having someone else go joyriding inside your head while your own consciousness is buried beneath a million layers of unintelligible survival instinct, Psycmon thought. Getting my strength back won't matter if I don't get a handle on the mindless beast still sleeping inside of me just waiting for the opportunity to seize control. I have to find some way to prevent myself from evolving into Imperial Destroyermon like I don't even have a say in the matter.

While her partner was busy introspecting, Crystal went ahead with giving Tagiru some special training. To start off, Crystal sat Tagiru down at a table across from Gumdramon with a chessboard between them. She left them with simple instructions to finish at least one game while she rallied the Toy Agumonz and Pandamonz around the castle to help construct a proper training course. To help discourage Tagiru and Gumdramon from wandering away from their training Crystal left them surrounded by the Tokomonz.

The training course itself was built over one of the nearby lakes constructed from floating crates and rope bridges to serve as platforms to move about with a combination of harpoon guns, net launchers, and assorted water mines concealed under the water between them. And, thanks to how industrious the Toy Agumonz and Pandamonz were the whole thing was fully put together in just a couple of hours at which point Crystal allowed Tagiru and Gumdramon to step away from the chess table, not that either of them had managed to figure out what the point was of making them play chess in the first place.

"Alright Tagiru, hand over your Xros Loader," Crystal said as they reached the obstacle course on the lake. "This next round of training is only meant for you so you've got to do it without relying on your digimon."

"Nani?!" Tagiru nearly tripped over himself when she said that.

"Doesn't that seem a little too harsh?" Gumdramon also protested.

"Not at all," Crystal shrugged. "The fact is, Tagiru did say that he wants to get stronger and I for one agree with that sentiment. There will be times when he won't be able to depend on help from his digimon during a fight and he'll have to be able to act on his own strength to keep him out of danger. If he can safely navigate this obstacle course, then he will be better prepared to survive those sort of situations."

"Trust me, Crystal could have come up with something a lot worse," added Psycmon.

And so, Tagiru would spend the remainder of the afternoon struggling to navigate his way through the aquatic obstacle course. Of course, the mines weren't actually explosive as their menacing appearance was meant to be purely aesthetic. However, they did burst on contact to cover the victim in a splash of color similar to Omekamon's Rakugaki Rocket. By the end of the day, Tagiru was going to be in dire need of a nice hot shower.

Yuu and Damemon ventured over to watch as some of the Toy Agumonz and Pandamonz brought out a snack stand for spectators wanting to observe Tagiru's special training. Taiki ventured out after his mandatory nap to see what everyone else was up to and immediately found Tagiru's predicament to be rather amusing. Zenjirou and Ballistamon had also settled down to watch the spectacle of Tagiru's training assignment. It was embarrassing, but Gumdramon forced himself to remain on shore cheering on his partner and hoping that Tagiru might eventually succeed.

"You know, Shiro's awake if you want to pay him a visit," Taiki finally passed the word along to Crystal. "I can certainly keep an eye on things here until you get back."

"Sure, alright," Crystal agreed. After all, there's plenty me and Shiro are going to have to discuss after what we went through yesterday.

So, Crystal headed back to the castle to check up on Shiro in his room while Taiki took over supervising Tagiru's special training although really, Tagiru would have been allowed to quit at any time. Of course, Tagiru was way too much of a hothead for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Roveth had snorted and continued working in managing the training session between the digimon as he shook his head "... idiot." he simply said once, while Jake returned to helping out, rotating his Digimon as did Roveth, though he kept Arkadimon going, only resting when Shouto needed to rest and stuff, not going too hard at the moment.

Jake of course was about to fully get back into his joint training with Roveth after giving Gene his good spar and all, only for Lemina, his Betamon, to appear in human form, and began setting up a betting pool or two on Tagiru's failures at the course, and on his eventual success, herself betting it'd take two to three days to complete the course... and not betting on the when he'd give up pool she started.

Shiro of course had a few laughs himself given he had been watching from the window lightly chuckling as well at seeing Lemina at her money-grubbing modes again before noticing Crystal heading back into the castle ~hmm.. looks like she's coming to visit me. well... hopefully things can get figured out on this whole shademon mess between the two of us.~ he thought, while laying in bed, sure he managed to figure out how to get his body not to fluxuate, but he was currently tired, and trying to force his control on the Youki to be tight and instinctive was mentally draining, so staying in his room for another day or so sounded like a decent idea, to him.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:25 pm
"So, how you feeling?" Crystal greeted Shiro as she invited herself into his room.

*~*~*~*~*

Suffice to say, Lemina would find no shortage of digimon eager to gamble with the numerous Toy Agumonz and Pandamonz with nothing better to do around the castle. It certainly didn't hurt her business that Tagiru's antics provided an excellent source of entertainment for anyone not otherwise preoccupied with their own training. Ryo didn't originally plan on sticking around, but then his evolution into Justimon dissolved and Cyberdramon decided he was much more interested in challenging Roveth's Arkadimon. This suited Shoutmon just fine as the Digimon King was feeling ready for a nice long break, preferably the kind that includes a generous quantity of Digi Noir to munch on. Of course, while this particular Arkadimon clearly wasn't a threat, Ryo was still concerned that Cyberdramon might get carried away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit lightly "amused at your training method for Tagiru, otherwise i'm not fluxuating body wise anymore, but i'm taxing my mental concentration to the limit trying to have it second nature for compressing the Youki, as that was what was breaking the body into flux." he sighed a bit, lightly looking to her a bit lightly "so probably by tomorrow if i keep my mind at it i'll be able to move about the castle, maybe start my partners training.. lord knows i need to work on Patamon and Tsukaimon so they can go past Adult level..." he looked to her lightly, getting a bit serious "are you and Psycmon alright though? i hope i didn't get any of Zapmon's data during the Data Drain..." he said, lookign down and apparently showing he remembered quite a bit and all, before the pain began and his body forcing his mind deep into his own reality Marble.

Arkadimon noticed the incoming Cyberdramon, and quickly used some leg flexibility to leap over the initial strike and even launch a kick for the digimon's covered face, blocked or not he'd use it as a kick off and flip to land near Roveth, who looked over to his partner who was currently glaring at Cyberdramon calmly. Roveth however had noticed the underlying battle lust as he twitched an eye and opened up his Pseudo Darkness Xros Loader and let the skull be shown before enveloping in purple silver light "Chou Shinka." he said calmly, unleashing the energy rings as the adult form roared out in glee of being granted more power, and as it reformed into it's Perfect Form, it broke out of the tower of rings with a launch of energy calling out "Freeze Tentacle!" before unleashing it's red nails like tentacles coating them with frosty energy aiming to turn Cyberdramon into a Cyberdra-sicle at this point. Roveth now having to pay attention directly to this fight since he knew Cyberdramon as well as Shiro did.

Lemina gladly worked in pooling the bets and such, when in doubt, WORK FOR MONEY! whee. either way she was having a good time getting bets done and such, while also adding a betting pool on who would win, Cyberdramon, Arkadimon, or if there'd be interference from either person thus causing an automatic draw, causing Jake to sweatdrop at his money-grubbing Digimon's antics ~sometimes i wonder why i keep her with me... oh, right, at least with me she can't do any of her more.. black market type dealings.~ he shook his head and turned to the smaller digimon and getting them back to work and rotation and all with various methods, from target practice with 'whack a Sangloupmon' and other training ideas.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm
"You don't have to worry about that," Psycmon answered bitterly. "That b*****d Shademon wanted for you to Data Drain him so he made damn sure that it was his data that would be absorbed when it happened. He played all of us."

"I see," Crystal frowned looking at Shiro. "So that's what happened. After that b*****d leeched away my youki he pushed you into using Data Drain, probably to maximize the corruption so you would be in too much pain to stop him from whatever it was he was planning to do inside your Digi Core."

*~*~*~*~*

"Cyber Nail!" Cyberdramon swiped at the incoming frigid tentacles from Arkadimon with his claws to swat them away before rushing in to take a stab at Arkadimon's main body directly with a feral snarl.

"Please try not to overdo it," Ryo pleaded with his partner in vain. "We didn't come here to cause trouble."

Seeing the two digimon going at it like this, it would have been apparent to just about anyone that they weren't exactly regular digimon. No wonder the other digimon were staying out of this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Shiro nodded as he heard things, frowning "from what i can tell... he was stealing data from my Digi-Core... i didn't notice how much was truely gone until it was healed and repaired.. 20% of it is completely missing." he then clenched his clawed hands lightly, drawing a bit of black blood but saying nothing on it as the blood hardened and prevented further digging in on the claws "and it wasn't just the Data Drain Corruption that went immediately into critical... the infused Youki he was still holding onto when he was drained, on top of his innate darkness were what well... did this." he said, motioning to his vastly changed body and all as he sighed and closed an eye lightly "i honestly don't know what he might've been after... i mean, i do contain the data of multiple digimon aside from my own.. but i don't know which one it'd be that it'd take 20% of my core."

Roveth of course just rose his hand as he shook his head "it's alright Ryo.. i kinda expected this the moment Cyberdramon caught sight of Arkadimon." speaking of, Arkadimon was quickly retracting the tentacles as he tried to bring up his guard, only barely getting it up, but narrowly missing completely given the claw was quite close towards the body, and there were deep gashes along the arm joints from the claws scraping against them. though Arkadimon quickly brought it's arm around to try and grapple Cyberdramon using the extended limb and try to piledrive the cyber dragon's head into the ground quickly before it recovered from it's over-extending.

Jake shook his head with a sigh as he looked to Lucia, who had been currently training in Fireball potentcy for her Petit Fire attack, as she glanced over to the brawl Arkadimon was in "you know, Jake.. i don't think i've ever seen Roveth use Arkadimon until now for training or battle." Jake sighed, nodding "well.. that is mainly because... and he's told me this himself... he is partly nervous of having Arkadimon given he doesn't know if he can handle it, Kinkoji's from Sanzomon or not... that's why he's focusing on that fight more than everyone else's training..." he then looked around "alright everyone, rest period of a half hour! go get some food and we'll get back to it!" he called, everyone that was small quickly heading inside to get something to eat, like Digi-Noir, while Sangloupmon transformed back into Dracmon as Jake glanced over to the little digimon "so when do you think Roveth will use your Chou Shinka?" the ever-grinning digimon just shrugged, before heading inside, feeling hungry as hell to not focus on speaking.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm
"I suppose the simplest way to determine which data was stolen would be for you to look within your own Digi Core to see if you can maybe recognize what in particular is missing from its present configuration," Crystal suggested. "You should have some idea of which digimon you've assimilated with Data Drain so if any of them are suddenly absent you would probably notice. Of course, that should probably wait until your body has had time to stabilize. Can't strain your brain trying to concentrate on too many things at once now can we?"

*~*~*~*~*

Cyberdramon rotated his body onto its side so that the blades on his arms would cut into Arkadimon's extended arm as he was being slammed into the ground. Then, as he recovered from impacting with the ground, Cyberdramon cupped his hands toward Arkadimon with a declaration of, "Erase Claw!" producing a super-oscillatory shockwave that could completely destroy the configuration data of a regular digimon, but would most likely just cause Arkadimon some minor discomfort.

"We're definitely going to have to intervene soon if they carry on like this," noted Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Roveth groaned and such as Arkadimon got launched backwards from the Erase Claw, definately looking annoyed, before deciding enough was enough, it was done, and immediatelyunleashed it's own invisible shockwave like attack, to absorb some of the data in the air and from Cyberdramon to heal the damaged arms from the earlier attacks "Dot Matrix!" of course, with that, the chest opened up, revealing a mouth within the chest as the blast emanated from it, also turning anything in it's path into 0's and 1's, to try and destroy Cyberdramon, but given he was being held back from his fullest power, it would probably show that Cryberdramon was not like Kiriha's, so to speak, but also be qannoyed from the assault, while the digimon healed what it could, Roveth called out Grimmon and had it ready Chrono Destruction, sure, Grimmon at that level couldn't Digi-Egg the offending annoyance.. but it could at least knock Cyberdramon to Rookie or so if Roveth was lucky, since Grimmon's current form was that of about an Adult, yet, it's special technique -was- unusually strong even at that level.

Shiro meanwhile nodded as he closed an eye, thinking more on the various digimon he had drained, before going wide-eyed "now that i think on it, there has been a -lot- of Digimon in that, so i doubt any of them would constitute that much being gone... the only Digimon i can think of that can warrant it would be Ultimate Chaosmon because i drained one of it's cores, and then -ate- the other." of course, Shiro shuddered "that was when i was under Warmon's instincts and barely in control of my reformatted body..." of course, he clenched his fists even more, though he wasn't bleeding much from his palms, it was a stretch to keep his claws from impaling themselves through the back of the palm as he was both angry, at himself, and in a way, afraid of what will happen with this new thing "Shademon created Shade Destroyermon... then it might be he was looking to fuse with Ultimate Chaosmon to form Shade Chaosmon."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 pm
Any annoyance Cyberdramon might have felt toward Arkadimon for his attack was immediately forgotten when Grimmon's Chrono Destruction caused him to instantly degenerate into the much more innocent form of Monodramon. Being released from Millenniumon's ferocious and violent instincts, the clueless little dragon digimon quickly rushed back to Ryo feeling vaguely curious about the numerous strange people and digimon that were in the area. Well, at least that would curb Cyberdramon's violent tendencies until Monodramon evolved again.

"Thanks for that Roveth," Ryo spoke appreciatively as he gave his partner a soft pat on the head. "As for you, try to keep out of trouble."

*~*~*~*~*

"If that's the case, then it would mean that Shademon is powerful enough to negate the berserk tendencies of both Imperial Destroyermon and Ultimate Chaosmon," Crystal pointed out. "An enemy like that definitely isn't one to be trifled with."

"That settles it," Psycmon sat up on Crystal's head, folding her feeble arms across her chest. "If we want to stand any chance of beating him, you and me are going to have to gain mastery over Imperial Destroyermon."

"That seems like kind of a tall order," Crystal scratched behind her ear. "The evolution itself is essentially an even more volatile form of Death X Evolution."

"Which is why I think it would be a good idea for us to track down someone like Sanzomon who might be able to seal that part of my data so that it can be channeled into a more constructive form," Psycmon explained. "As long as Imperial Destroyermon exists within me, I'll always pose a danger to you guys even if I don't mean to. And the fact that Shademon or Shade Chaosmon or whatever the heck he is right now can take advantage of that is only going to make it worse unless we can contain it. So, Crystal, I'm asking you to help me find some way to seal my evolution into Imperial Destroyermon so it can't be used to hurt anyone anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Shiro nodded a bit, thinking as he rubbed his chin a bit, while frowning as he tilted an ear to the side "i have an idea.. why not ask Sanzomon for help? she helped Gumdramon, from what i've heard, and not to mention gave Arkadimon to Roveth." he then smiled a bit "it may be a tall order, but i think she can help, though i don't know her current location, neither does Roveth, given she appeared to him rather than the latter when it came to that." of course, he then sighed as one of the Renamonz spoke up "why not ask Miko Sakuyamon? she would possibly have an idea on how to find Sanzomon, more than likely, if she doesn't know the priestess's location." Shiro nodded a bit, sighing "that is a good idea... though, we should probably wait until tomorrow, and before you say anything: i'm coming with you because i want to train away from the idiot, and because itd' be like old times when we travelled together."

Roveth meanwhile shrugged lightly "not a big deal Ryo, i figured it'd get further out of hand if Cyberdramon actually pushed Arkadimon further..." of course, hearing the pissed off growl of afforementioned Digimon Roveth turned around at Arkadimon and gave him one of his patented 'i will prank you to hell and back' glares, which actually caused said digimon to clam up, and actually revert willingly back to Child form, the released Kinkoji returning, closed along the opposite arm of the second one before it mumbled a quick 'sorry' and returned to the Xros Loader and all. this caused Dracmon to sweatdrop at Roveth lightly "Geez Aniki, you know how to keep Arkadimon in check..." Roveth grumbled a bit "don't remind me... i still wonder what i do when i give a glare that puts the fear of death into someone like that." Dracmon just snort-giggled "simple, most of us have seen your antics and pranking, and want to -avoid- being a target. Arkadimon's no exception it seems." Roveth sweatdropped large enough to -tilt- bodily to the side after that.

Jake just rolled his eyes lightly and continued working on things with the Digimon, after getting them rested and fed, and of course get them back into rotation order, he whisked Dracmon away to become Sangloupmon for more target practice and such, since he figured they all needed that.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm
The day ended with Tagiru being dragged away from his training for a nice hot shower so he wouldn't have to spend the night looking like a badly made Tye-die t-shirt. Crystal left Shiro's room so he could rest up for tomorrow and went to explain the situation to Taiki and the others so they wouldn't freak out when she and Shiro decided to take off in the morning. They would regroup at the castle since it seemed likely that Tagiru would want to continue with his training since he still hadn't made a whole lot of progress with it. Ryo would be sticking around with Monodramon since it was rare for him to get any downtime with Cyberdramon. Of course, he would take off immediately once his partner did return to his original state.

*~*~*~*~*

By the next morning, Psycmon had evolved back into Zapmon although the small dragon still wasn't feeling particularly chatty. So, after having a quick breakfast of Digi Noir and stocking up on some for the road, Crystal and Shiro were set to depart for a region of the digital world shrouded in perpetual night that had once constituted the Starlight Zone where they were hoping to meet up with Miko Sakuyamon. Hopefully she would know something about where they might find Sanzomon to see if there was anything she could do pertaining to Zapmon's request the night before. In the meantime, Taiki had agreed to oversee Tagiru's training so he wouldn't try to slack off thinking that Crystal wasn't there to make sure he did it like he was supposed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 pm
Shiro of course was checked over, yelled at, bashed upside the head, so on by his dark half Roveth, Jake of course also gave a blistering lecture and all despite protests, but that was during breakfast, either way, Shiro was ready to go as he sighed, pushing away from the table and nodded to crystal, before heading outside, getting ready to reload MailBirdramon, unless Crystal had a ride in mind as he frowned a bit in particular. of course, Roveth basically also harrassed roveth the moment he was up to train his Digimon, when he told him off and stuff, thus Shiro's rather foul mood in the morning as MailBirdramon appeared "hmmm? something wrong, partner?" Shiro shook his head lightly "just being babied and all as well as harrassed by those two has left me in a bad mood... and wanting to tear their throats out, hence why i am -glad- to get away from them for a bit." Shiro responded in kind, before moving to hop up onto MailBirdramon's wing lightly and sat down, waiting for Crystal so they could take off.

Jake and Roveth meanwhile were quiet during the breakfast as they finished up themselves, apparently having been cowed by Shiro after they lectured him and so on about earlier. after they finished, they got together and began talking about training and all, as well as making sure that Tagiru did his, though they were doing it to help Taiki out as well so he could get some trainign with his own team in if he wanted.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm
"Reload--"

"Hold it," Zapmon interrupted as Crystal prepared to send out one of the many flight ready digimon contained within her Xros Loader. "I'm the one who asked for this, so I'll take care of the flying. Zapmon Shinka! Zapdramon!" And, in a flash, she transformed into her much larger adult form. She crouched down so that Crystal could get up on her shoulder before kicking off the ground to get airborne.

*~*~*~*~*

Since the original members of Xros Heart had been divided up between Taiki, Akari and Zenjirou, not to mention Beelzebumon having jumped ship to be with Mervamon, Taiki's Xros Loader didn't actually contain all that many combat oriented digimon anymore. And Wisemon simply observed anything that was going on without ever leaving the Xros Loader for the most part. Of course, this wouldn't stop Shoutmon from coming out to do his own training, this time sparring with Pinocchimon and Ballistamon, the latter of which was testing out the latest modifications that had been made by Zenjirou. While that was going on, Starmon and the Pickmonz were practicing coordinated attack patterns while the three low ranking Monitamonz were off recording the antics of Tagiru's training by the lake while struggling not to be seen.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal and Shiro could tell they were close to reaching their destination by the way the clear blue sky transitioned seamlessly to a dark sky filled with twinkling stars. They would reach the shrine inhabited by Miko Sakuyamon by following the path marked by the winding river.

"This place hasn't changed a bit," Crystal observed as they passed overhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm
Shiro of course kept closely behind Crystal once they lifted off, the conversation light between himself, and a few of his Digimon within the Xros Loader, namely picking fun at the Patamon/Tsukaimon duo just because they were being lazy that day, and didn't want to train even if they wanted to. granted, once they were over the area of twilight and twinkly stars soon showing, Shiro smiled a bit, feeling at peace seeing the stars, and actually looked quite much better than the foul mood he was in earlier. in either case he spotted the area where the shrine was, and then patted MailBirdramon before pointing down to a nearby clearing, feeling that'd be simple enough, while Kudamon poofed out to snuggle against Shiro's neck giggling "ahhh... home sweet home~" of course the Hanyou rolled his eyes and stroked the Kudakitsune lightly while the mechanical bird flew down in a low spiral to the clearing.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm
Zapdramon descended into the clearing to land as well, waiting for Crystal to climb down before she reverted back into Zapmon. Of course, once they were on the ground the shadows beneath the trees that lined the nearby river came alive with enthusiastic Renamonz eager to pounce on Shiro to snuggle the hell out of his new, even more attractive, hanyou form. Picking up on the sense of excitement coming from the clearing a number of Kudamonz also came along to investigate the fascinating hanyou. Within a matter of seconds the pile of amorous fox-like digimon had become dense enough to completely bury Shiro and Mail Birdramon beneath them. This elicited an exchange of sweatdrops between Crystal and her partner as all they could do was standby and watch.

"Stupid impressionable females," Strabimon scoffed at the undignified behavior of the Renamonz and Kudamonz toward Shiro.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff