Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask Riley, Freya, Bastion, Robert, Maebe, Gab, Selene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 pm
*stares at Freya and Robert* Are you really the same person?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Is that what that smell is? I've been holding my breath in hopes it might disperse.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yehr a cheeky boil! So whats yeh gots thats shiny?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm
QUESTIONS FOR RILEY

What is one think you're truly afraid of?

What is one thing that no one really knows about you/one thing no one knows you like or like to do?

Do you have any siblings?

What's your take on hunters? Hate them? Indifferent? Afraid?

How about the horsemen?

If you could put yourself into a Hogwarts House, which would it be? (LOL this one's to all three actually...)

Quote:
Text To: Riley

Offer's still on the table~ be my protege? ;3

Quote:
Text To: Riley

'ey yo ghoul, u membur me?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm
x_Nata_x

My favorite musical right now is Les Mis. Best show ever, saw it on Broadway once! As for kids, I guess.. I don't think I ever thought about it, before. I'd probably just want to name a kid Jordan, at this point. Jordan and Clarice. For a boy and a girl.

Song to describe myself.. I like this question. s**t, I gotta think! Can I get back to you on this one? Yeah, this is an important one, I can't just ********' make up an answer, I gotta think about it.

My favorite thing to do with Petra is everything. I wish I didn't have to do anything without her. It'd be cool if she was in the Life Division, I'd have her by my side every goddamn minute and she'd be like OH MY GOD ROBERT YOU'RE SMOTHERING ME and then I'd smother her, 'cause you know. It'd be funny. ********, what was the question again?

Something secret about me.. I wish I could say my dancing career was secret. BUT EVERY GODDAMN NOSY SON OF A b***h ON THIS ISLAND SEEMS TO KNOW ABOUT IT. ********. So, secrets. I dunno, maybe, just how much I really wanted to be famous?

If I was a - I AIN'T ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. (OOC: It's Jordan.)

Oh s**t, this is a good one too. What ********' monster would I be? I wanna be like, a giant or something!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm

The hunters did a lots teh ******** with me, and I don't even knows if they dids it on purpose or they don't even cares. All I knows is that I wants teh gets over this. I wants teh be better. I don't knows if it will happens, but I will tries.

I HATE HUNTERS! I AM GOINGS TEH KILLS EACH AND EVERY ONES!

I don't knows what the L stands for in BFFL but my BFF is Kettil! He is likes an extensions of me. I cannot lives without him!

In my free times, I likes teh sings, and hangs out with Herryk or Kettil, though I wish I could do both at once, but they never seems teh wants teh hangs out together. BOILS.

I would never wants teh be another race!! VALKYRIES ARE TEH BEST!!!!

MISS ERIS! <3333333 I will comes and sees yeh real soons!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm
Blade Kuroda
*stares at Freya and Robert* Are you really the same person?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-No. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm
x_Nata_x

Your question amuses me. It assumes I fear something. I will answer a different question instead, but you will receive a satisfactory answer nonetheless. Is there something I refuse to lose? The answer is yes. I will never allow any ill to befall Malodore. I feel confident that this is a close enough response to your question.

One thing that almost no one currently knows about me is that I have picked up the hobby of knitting. I don't know where I learned it from. I seem to have a natural knack for it.

As far as I am aware, I have no siblings. Whether or not my father has sired any spawn while I have been at Amity is a question I am not in possession of the answer to.

I hate hunters.

The horsemen are not to be trusted - but I reserve my opinion on them just yet.

The Hogwarts house that fits me best is Slytherin. Ambition is my middle name.

Eris, I have decided that I would be honored to be your protege. Please see me at your earliest convenience, we will begin preparations.

Ah, Nuk.. I do not recall you, I apologize. My memory has been wiped. Perhaps we can get together and reminisce a bit about how I know you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 am
Robert: How would you like a Speak and Spell as a present?

Riley: Your possessions in your room have all been moved 3 inches to the left. Explain your feelings on this.

Freya: What are your feelings about looking almost exactly like all of your sisters?  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am

How would you like a fist to the face?

I think you believe I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Otherwise I doubt this question would have come up. The only problem I see with this situation is that someone was in my room without my knowledge. My 'feelings' are of determination to find and punish this individual.

We all try teh has our little quirks so we looks just a little different, but, I used to kinds of likes teh looks like them. Now I'm not so sure.. I thinks thats is mostly Hel's fault. She keeps changings, and lookings so different that now we don't even looks related anymore. It makes me wonder if I should be tryings teh looks different, too. But my sisters aren't here, so I don't thinks abouts it too much!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am
Robert, what would your reaction be to My little Pony: friendship is magic?

Riley, you are contained in a sealed room filled with 50 cannon cats, one point of entry and exit with a steel forged door 4 inches thick. with nothing but kitty litter, a scratching post and a mountain of containers of fancy feast. How do you survive and/or escape?

Freya, if Herryk cheats on you with (insert any student name here), how would you react?  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Simple. Eat the cats. Slowly, spreading them out to last. Then settle in to wait for someone to come looking for me.

He would never!! He knows I could never forgives him if he cheats on me, and besides, he is very faithful and good and would never. Why would yeh even.. did someone tells yeh something?!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm
Angeline hears there's a certain someone around here that has some memory issues and wonders if her natural ability may be of some assistance perchance.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 pm

That's a disturbingly vague wondrance. What would your natural ability be, that I might be better informed to answer the question?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm
Enzo wants to know if Fitness club will ever do a boxing event.

On account of boxing being awesome.

And if they would need an announcer.

And if the announcer can also box.

Because boxing is the bee's knees.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 pm
Angeline clarifies to explain her race is responsible for that 'memory flash' humans claim to see when they die, though the actual 'walk' does not require one to be dead.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff