Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Magical Love~ (1x1)(Taken by Dante) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila went home then laid on her bed. She didn't dare tell anyone about what would happen after their three wishes were up. She turned to look at her alarm clock. She was so depressed right now. How could Alex do such a thing? Laila sighed then closed her eyes, deep in thought but eventually falling asleep.

He sighed as he walked into his room. He wished he could make up what he had done. wish... He sat up, "Crap why didn't i think of that!"

He then pulled out the lamp and rubbed it. However, his eyes widened when she appeared sleeping on his bed, "Oh damn... how do i send her home! God she's going to be pissed when she wakes up..."

Laila opened her eyes then saw Alex. Her eyes widened and she immediately sat up in surprise. She looked around. This wasn't her room. It was Alex's. "What..." She began then saw the lamp in his hands. She glared at him. "What do you want." She asked him, annoyed that he disrupted her sleep.

He ended up panicking. She was pissed, "I, um, n-never mind. I changed my mind." He then looked down. Just say what you need to say!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Well you obviously need to say something since you called me here. Just say it." She told him, sitting criss-crossed on his bed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Well you obviously need to say something since you called me here. Just say it." She told him, sitting criss-crossed on his bed.

"Well... I'm sorry about the talent show. I didn't know about, um, that you would disappear..." He then looked down, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

"Well... I'm sorry about the talent show. I didn't know about, um, that you would disappear..." He then looked down, embarrassed.

Laila shrugged. "It's okay. There was no way you wouldn't have known without me telling you." She told him. "Was that it?" She asked him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila shrugged. "It's okay. There was no way you wouldn't have known without me telling you." She told him. "Was that it?" She asked him.

He shook his head, "No... that was it. sorry for waking you." he then went and sat down on his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He shook his head, "No... that was it. sorry for waking you." he then went and sat down on his bed.

Laila shrugged. "Okay... But really, it's fine. Don't beat yourself up about it. You didn't know." She said then patted his head.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila shrugged. "Okay... But really, it's fine. Don't beat yourself up about it. You didn't know." She said then patted his head.

He smiled and then he remembered something. He had not gotten her a birthday present from her last birthday... "I wish for that necklace you always wanted."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

bump  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He smiled and then he remembered something. He had not gotten her a birthday present from her last birthday... "I wish for that necklace you always wanted."

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Why would you waste a wish on that? What are you going to do with it?" She asked him. "And are you sure you want to use one of your wishes for something like this?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Why would you waste a wish on that? What are you going to do with it?" She asked him. "And are you sure you want to use one of your wishes for something like this?" She asked him.

He nodded, "Yes i want this. Please do it." He didn't give her his reason yet though.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He nodded, "Yes i want this. Please do it." He didn't give her his reason yet though.

Laila raised an eyebrow then nodded. "Yes, master." She said with the snap of her fingers, there appeared the necklace, floating in midair. It started to float over to Alex. "You now have two more wishes." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow then nodded. "Yes, master." She said with the snap of her fingers, there appeared the necklace, floating in midair. It started to float over to Alex. "You now have two more wishes." She told him.

He smiled, as he took the necklace. He then held it out for her, "I want you to have it."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:50 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila blinked. Nobody had ever wasted a wish on her before. It felt... Nice somehow. Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away from him. "W-why did you wish for something if you were just going to waste it on me in the end?" She asked him. feeling a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila blinked. Nobody had ever wasted a wish on her before. It felt... Nice somehow. Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away from him. "W-why did you wish for something if you were just going to waste it on me in the end?" She asked him. feeling a bit embarrassed.

When she looked away, he slipped it around her neck and put it on. Some reason the words just came to him, "If it were a wish for you, then it wouldn't be a waste..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

When she looked away, he slipped it around her neck and put it on. Some reason the words just came to him, "If it were a wish for you, then it wouldn't be a waste..."

Laila blushed then looked at Alex. Why was he acting so weird? He never acted like this before. It was out of character. "Uh.. Well thank you... I guess..." She said, feeling a bit awkward.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff