Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:51 pm
Dante Kazahana

((I'm gonna timeskip a few months.))

Sakura smiled as he gave her the long passionate kiss. She loved him and wanted him to be with her. Then her tail started to wag alittle as it started to rewrap around them keeping them close. Sakura was happy with Dante and wanted to be with him.

~Timskip~

A few months passed since then and Sakura was now living with Dante. She was very happy with him. Though she still wasn't aware he was a vampire. Right now she was snuggled up to Dante asleep in his arms since it was day time. She was used to being up at night now with him. She then nuzzled his chest dreaming again. She was smiling as she slept. She was always dreaming of Dante and their future together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

((I'm gonna timeskip a few months.))

Sakura smiled as he gave her the long passionate kiss. She loved him and wanted him to be with her. Then her tail started to wag alittle as it started to rewrap around them keeping them close. Sakura was happy with Dante and wanted to be with him.

~Timskip~

A few months passed since then and Sakura was now living with Dante. She was very happy with him. Though she still wasn't aware he was a vampire. Right now she was snuggled up to Dante asleep in his arms since it was day time. She was used to being up at night now with him. She then nuzzled his chest dreaming again. She was smiling as she slept. She was always dreaming of Dante and their future together.

He smiled as he held her in his arms. They were in a small cabin deep in the woods. He was still up to his ways as the Red Ripper, but made sure she didn't see what he did. However, he was super happy to spend some time with her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then woke up and smiled at Dante saying "Good evening, love. How are you?" She then kissed him and stayed close to him. She was pregnant with his child but had not told him yet. She then nuzzled him and thought maybe it was time to tell him. "Love can I tell you something?" She said with a small smile as she looked up at him. Then she said "I'm... going to have a baby. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you would react. But I didn't find out until I did a pregnacy test from the village, but I made sure no one saw me." She thne looked up at him waiting for his answer her ears went back hoping he wasn't angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then woke up and smiled at Dante saying "Good evening, love. How are you?" She then kissed him and stayed close to him. She was pregnant with his child but had not told him yet. She then nuzzled him and thought maybe it was time to tell him. "Love can I tell you something?" She said with a small smile as she looked up at him. Then she said "I'm... going to have a baby. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you would react. But I didn't find out until I did a pregnacy test from the village, but I made sure no one saw me." She thne looked up at him waiting for his answer her ears went back hoping he wasn't angry.

His eyes widened as he heard her say that. His lover was pregnant... with his child. His hand made it's way down to her belly and remained silent.

He then looked at her and smiled happily, "We're gonna have a baby!"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at his reaction. Then she kissed him and hugged him. "I'm so happy. Not only do I have you to love but now a baby too. I just hope that I'll be a good mother." She said after they broke apart. She hoped that she would make a great mother. But she didn't know what the child would be since she didn't know if he was fully human or what. She knew that the baby would be part wolf, but wasn't sure about the other side. She then nuzzled Dante with a smile on her face and stayed close to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at his reaction. Then she kissed him and hugged him. "I'm so happy. Not only do I have you to love but now a baby too. I just hope that I'll be a good mother." She said after they broke apart. She hoped that she would make a great mother. But she didn't know what the child would be since she didn't know if he was fully human or what. She knew that the baby would be part wolf, but wasn't sure about the other side. She then nuzzled Dante with a smile on her face and stayed close to him.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, "No you're gonna be a great mother. You're perfect." He said smiling as he kissed her nose. He loved her a lot, but he wondered if she knew he was a vampire. What would she think if he were the Red Ripper? Another part of him wondered should he give up his vengence on the werewolves?  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:06 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and nuzzled him giggling alittle as they layed there. Then she realized she was hungry and said "Would you like anything to drink or eat, love?" She then smiled at him knowing she had not seen him eat but she then remembered his face when they first met. She was too scared at first to notice but his teeth seemed like that of a legendary beast that the werewolves told in stories to kids around the fire pits. She wondered if he could be one of them...a vampire. Although she was just a baby when they were wiped out she knew they had existed and that they were wiped out by the werewolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and nuzzled him giggling alittle as they layed there. Then she realized she was hungry and said "Would you like anything to drink or eat, love?" She then smiled at him knowing she had not seen him eat but she then remembered his face when they first met. She was too scared at first to notice but his teeth seemed like that of a legendary beast that the werewolves told in stories to kids around the fire pits. She wondered if he could be one of them...a vampire. Although she was just a baby when they were wiped out she knew they had existed and that they were wiped out by the werewolves.

He smiled and shook his head. "No thank you. I'm fine baby. Besides i like being here with you." He kissed her nose. He didn't like being away from her long.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed him before she said "Well the baby and I will have to eat." She then giggled and got up to get something to eat. She didn't care that she was in her nightgown, he'd seen her naked and in her pajamas before so she wasn't forry about it. Then she got something to eat. Meaning she made her specialty Red Velvet pancakes. She had picked up the mix while she had gotten the pregnancy test. She ahd been craving them lately. After she made the pancakes she smiled and put them on a plate before she came back with them knowing he didn't like her to eat alone. She smiled as she sat next to him and said "You sure you don't want to try some? They're really good." She then waved the pancake bit infront of his nose and smiled teasingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed him before she said "Well the baby and I will have to eat." She then giggled and got up to get something to eat. She didn't care that she was in her nightgown, he'd seen her naked and in her pajamas before so she wasn't forry about it. Then she got something to eat. Meaning she made her specialty Red Velvet pancakes. She had picked up the mix while she had gotten the pregnancy test. She ahd been craving them lately. After she made the pancakes she smiled and put them on a plate before she came back with them knowing he didn't like her to eat alone. She smiled as she sat next to him and said "You sure you don't want to try some? They're really good." She then waved the pancake bit infront of his nose and smiled teasingly.

He tried to remain with a serious face, but he cracked up and pulled her close, "Fine i'll eat some." taking the fork, he cut the pancake into a bite sized piece. He then stabbed the piece and held it up for her to eat.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:12 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as she took abite of the pancakes. SHe stayed close to Dante as she took the bite he had for her. Then she took the fork and got him the other peice of the pancake. She giggled as she taunted him with it. She was playing with him as she waved it towards his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as she took abite of the pancakes. SHe stayed close to Dante as she took the bite he had for her. Then she took the fork and got him the other peice of the pancake. She giggled as she taunted him with it. She was playing with him as she waved it towards his mouth.

He began reaching for her, trying to get the bite. He kept on trying to bite it until he grabbed her arm and took the bite. He then gave her a little smirk and wink.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:12 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled as he winked at her. Then after they finished eating she hugged him and snuggled as close as she could to him. "So what would you like to do tonight, love? We can do whatever you like." She said and smiled happily at him. She didn't care what he was. Even if he was a vampire, she would love him no matter what. She knew he would never hurt her or their child.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 am
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled as he winked at her. Then after they finished eating she hugged him and snuggled as close as she could to him. "So what would you like to do tonight, love? We can do whatever you like." She said and smiled happily at him. She didn't care what he was. Even if he was a vampire, she would love him no matter what. She knew he would never hurt her or their child.

He smiled as he kissed her lip, then gave her a mischiefous smile, "You'll see, baby." He snuggled happily with her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura snuggled back and nuzzled him as she kissed him. She loved Dante alot. She would do anything for him. Then she smiled a mischevious smile as well and hugged him as they snuggled.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff