Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 pm
{You are the Thief of Soul in the Land of Orchard and Forest.
Your chumHandle is zealousGeneticist

Your interests include LITERATURE and WARFARE.
Your wield the umbrellaKind specibus and have combined your UMBRELLA with your CHINESE HAIKUS OF LITTLER HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE and EMPTY MAGAZINE to create your awesome weapon.

The consorts of your land are insulting silver panthers who like swimming.
---

That's what I got. Which is awesome. XD}

"Maybe not very easy, but you can put the effort forward. That is entirely better than just accepting nothingness." Ashen pointed out, finishing with what blossoms she saw before gathering up her knitting/sewing/whatever supplies and small project.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:11 am
((According to the timing on our aim logs, my friend and I spent nearly an hour screwing around with that thing and joking about our assorted results. XD Such highlights include my having both the most awesome and preppiest weapons in existence (electric guitar + Lovecraftian novel + plasma globe and fake nails + teddy bear + tennis racket, respectively) a land that had terrible draw distance (Land of Ash and Mist) the most ******** hardcore title EVER (Thief of DEATH) and the most terrifying land and title combo ever. (Land of Teeth and Skin, and Bard of Blood) gonk ))

"But like I said, I'm okay with it. (Aradia joke, derp) It doesn't bother me, and I'm used to it." Rune said while examining the tear in his clothes from where he'd dismounted the tree. "It's easier if I just stay as is and don't cause trouble for anyone."

((I'm just waiting for Ashen to smack him and go "NO! We start courage camp NOW! emotion_donotwant ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am
{That is simply amazing. Just...wow. XD I feel so pathetic in comparison.

We should make a Homestuck RP requiring people to use that for their characters and let them build it from there. Because seriously, that would be ******** boss.

As for Ashen, you know it. XD}

"You are causing trouble for the self." Ashen let out a frustrated sigh, not bothering to argue her point further. Instead she exclaimed, "I refuse to let you behave as such. Not while I'm stuck with you for such a long time!" She was looking over the numerous rips and poor stitches on his garnments. Ashen planned on correcting it all. "While in my presence, I demand you stand up for the self! You will be assertive. You will be a person and not a slave. Do you understand me?!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 am
((Oh god yes. XD If you like I can PM you a full list of the antics that took place, because I know there were other good ones that I can't remember off the top of my head. As well as witty commentary about how oxymoronic things were (Land of Cotton and Death? lolwut?) and I know there was a comment how one combo sounded like a heavy metal album cover.))

"I...wait, what?" Rune blinked at her in confusion. The heck did she mean by 'stuck with him for such a long time'? "But...huh...?" He probably would've objected, but....well, you know, the whole 'lack of spine' thing...

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 am
{Land of Cotton and Death? That's what you call a Carebear Convention. *j/k*

Yes, please PM me that. It sounds awesome. XD}

"I'm going to hand-stitch. Getting it right, especially with the materials and mistakes I'm to deal with, won't be easy. " Ashen pointed out in a matter-of-factly tone, despite this being somewhat of an exaggeration even for the most extreme of perfectionists.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 am
"Sorry." Rune hung his head slightly as he sighed an apology. "Despite how often it happens, you'd think I'd be better at sewing by now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am
"Quit apologizing! You have no reason for being sorry!" Ashen snapped. One could swear that there was an imitating strike of thunder in the background, even though there totally wasn't and that's such a bad movie/cartoon cliche.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm
"Y-Yes ma'am!" Rune said while standing at attention. "Sorry, ma'am!...No, wait, I mean--!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm
{Reply to PM: Damn. You kept getting a bunch of awesome results. XD}

Ashen couldn't help but facepalm at Rune's apologizing yet again. "You have a long way to go."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 pm
((Well, when you spend close to an hour playing with the thing, you're going to get awesome eventually. Or hilarious. Or creepy. You get the idea.))

Rune was about to apologize once more, but bit his tongue. Literally. He just stood there at attention, obviously in some small pain by the tears forming at the corners of his eyes, his face obviously yearning to apologize, while his tongue stuck out from between his teeth.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 pm
{I'm going to be playing with this for awhile until I get a decent result. 3nodding I still envy your luck.}

Ashen looked entirely confused by the face Rune was making. In an uncertain and uncomfortable tone she spoke, "You...don't have to be so formal. Or do you...just have to use the bathing rooms?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 pm
"No...Jutht twying not to apowogithe..." Rune said while still biting his tongue. "You'we thcawy when you'we mad..." he said shivering slightly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm
Double facepalmage promptly ensued. "You're hopeless!" She looked as if she were about to give up already. But she wouldn't, she was just hurt by the sheer mass of his subservience. "I wouldn't be so mad if you would just act like a healthy person instead of...of...this!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 pm
"Well, what would you have me do?" Rune asked, still looking rather lost and hopeless.

((Sorry for block. gonk ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 pm
{It's okay.}

"Talk to me like I'm your equal. I'm not better than you. Far from it, in fact." Ashen replied without even a moment's hesitation. "Do not apologize unless you did something extremely rude or mean. If someone treats you poorly without reason, you call them out on it. Do not give in when that happens, you stand your ground. If someone hurts you, you should get angry at them instead of pitying the self."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff