Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hell on Heels [accepting 3 more; open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 am
Willow stopped a few feet away from it, shoving her hands back into her jacket pockets. "I'm good." She didn't look him straight in the eyes. Instead she gave little glance up towards him then threw them back to her feet. "Hey.." She glanced up at him, chewing on her bottom lip. A bad habit of hers, really. "Thanks for earlier, man..with the money." She never really accepted help from anybody besides nick; and she wasn't too fond of having to owe someone back. It made her feel guilty. She'd be able to pay him next Friday when she got her pay check. It'd only be about $100 from the past two weeks she'd worked and half, if not more, would be spent filling up the fridge for Logan and Annabelle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:18 am
Sets her Eʏᴇs on me like a Bʟᴀsᴘʜᴇᴍʏ. I'm on the edge of Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ.
She gets down on her knees. Oᴜᴛʟᴀᴡᴇᴅ and Oʙsᴄᴇɴᴇ, I want to make her Mɪɴᴇ.
Can't resist her Sᴘᴇʟʟ. My Sᴏᴜʟ I would sell for just one Nɪɢʜᴛ.
In her presence, I dwell like love's Pʀɪsᴏɴ Cᴇʟʟ. It just feels so Rɪɢʜᴛ.

He looked up at the sky again, feeling a bit awkward. "It's no problem really." he said, "Like I said, you're probably more real than the fakes I hang with, so you deserve it. So, umm..." Elijah wasn't sure what to say exactly. What do you say to a crush? Are you even suppose to speak to a crush? He didn't know, but I guess it's not surprising given the stereotypical blonde. Though the junior didn't enjoy stereotypes either. Gah! Whatever!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 am
"Oh..uh.." Willow glanced at her feet, feeling a little stupid herself. She should've just passed him with nothing more but a wave..he didn't seem like he wanted to be around her much and she didn't blame him. "Sorry..for bothering you." She took a few steps past him. "See you around..I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 am

Without thinking, he held his hand out and said, "No! Uh, wait!" Elijah silently cursed at himself before lowering his hand and looking off. "So, uh..." he repeated himself, but then added on, "Would... Would you maybe wanna like... Li-like hang out some time or something?" In his mind, the chibi was near death at this point. 'Can you make it even more obvious you're crushing on her!?' the junior asked himself. He replied to himself with, 'Well, you could look at her while you're blushing.' Stupidly, he did that, but fortunately, he was blushing enough for it to be noticed in the orange-hued scene.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 am
Will stopped when he told her to wait and turned on her heal to look at him. The blush was prominent on his face when he looked at her and she couldn't help but chuckle at him a little. "Yeah." She said, surprised by the answer she's given. She wasn't used to hanging out with anyone besides Nick. "When do you have in mind?" she worked four out of the seven days every week, but she never worked on weekends luckily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 am

Elijah blinked, a bit shocked. While his chibi self was shaking his head in disbelief, he coughed to fail at covering up his shock and hesitation. "Umm... Whenever is fine with me really." he said, as the cloud revealed the setting sun. The junior boy pocketed his hands and looked at the beautiful scene. "You can choose the time, place, and activity. If needed, I don't even mind paying for it. It's-it's not like a date or nothing! Ju-just wanna be friendly since I know you're probably struggling and all based on this afternoon's events..." He puffed up his chest in a lame attempt to make him seem less pathetic than he was. "But yea, you can choose whatever. I don't mind. You can even invite that video gamer guy; he seems cool." the blonde said, "Mostly cause I'm a 'secret' video game fanatic. Well, not so much secret, but my 'friends' don't like it much, so I don't talk about it much except with my sister." Then, Eli realized he may be just rambling and shut his mouth, looking away.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 am
The part about her struggling made Will a little angry. "I'm doing just fine." She said quickly and angrily. Too prideful to let her bad situation get the best of her. "I don't need your money and i'll have you paid back by friday." She crossed her arms in front of her chest and raised a brow at the guy. A moment later she let it go. She wasn't a mean person to everyone..just pepe who were mean to her or pushed a button. Treat others how you'd want to be treated. "but.." She continued, less angry now. "I don't care when we hang, where we hang, or what we do. Your choice. Just as long as Im not busy."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 am

The boy cringed when she snapped at him and he looked down; his fake tough act now diminished. 'Okay, never say that again.' he told the chibi to write down on a imaginary notepad. "I don't need your money either, so just keep it and let's pretend you paid me back." he said a bit softly, "How about tomorrow? You busy then?" Tomorrow was Saturday and he usually only had his stupid friend to hang out on weekends with unless he had other plans; this seemed like a great alternative.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 am
Will nodded, "Yeah, i'm free tomorrow." She said and made a mental note to tell nick, though she already knew she wouldn't forget. She's end up telling his about this later. Plus, tomorrow was the day her parents came back for the weekend and she really didn't want to be there to see them. They'd be sleeping almost the whole time but if Will was gonna be gone, they'd stay up and care for Logan and Annabelle. "Where? I don't have a phone.." She hated how poor her family was. "So ill have to meet you somewhere"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 am

Elijah thought for a moment and decided. "Let's just meet in front of the school and figure out what we'll do from there, okay?" he suggested, "You can choose the time." He didn't like making all the decisions since he had a slight fear he'd be scolded for his choices, a fear brought to him by his parents,

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 am
"How about 2?" Will asked, knowing that her mother and father would get home around one. She had to seem them at least a little..she never really got to see them much; but she could only handle them for about an hour.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 pm

The blonde junior nodded and looked at his watch. Five minutes until dinner. "I need to get going before I get bitched at for not being home in time for dinner." he said, waving before turning to walk back the way he came, "See ya tomorrow, Willow." He walked away, looking all casual, and once he was far enough away. He started flailing his arms and calling himself an idiot and telling himself it was all his imagination. "Stupid, you're probably just hallucinated that!" he hissed. He'd still go to the school tomorrow just cause he was that crazy. With a sigh, he got home and sat down at the table just in time. 'She looked pretty in the sunset light though...' he thought to himself, blushing and staring down at his plate of food. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and other stuff that went along with that. One of his favorite meals, but he really didn't feel like eating it; his stomach was in knots and he felt like throwing up.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Lucy noticed her brother's look, and scooted closer to him over the course of the meal, then whispered, "So, how hot was she today? Like, a ten, or an eleven? Because if she was an eleven, you better have taken pictures." She shut up because of the look she was getting, but she cornered her brother later. "Tell me, brother. Describe to me your encounter with The Willow in excruciating detail. I wanna make out with her face vicariously through you." She paused. "Whoa. Hold on a second. Way creepier than I thought that'd be. Forget that. But you still have to tell me everything."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm
After the kid said good-bye and left, Willow stood there for a moment in deep thought. She was also to lazy to move her legs at that precise moment. Finally, she trudged back the way she'd come and went straight back home. She'd only been gone for about an hour.
She lit up a smoke on the way back after packing her one hitter a few times and getting ripped...again. It wore off pretty fast since she'd built up an immunity to it and, plus, the bud wasn't as good as Kush or Dro. Putting her cigarette out, she walked up the stairs. "I'm baaaack!" She sang, making an entrance as she busted through the door. Logan and Annabelle glanced her way for a moment, saying their 'Welcome back's and let her do her thing as they played Mario Party on the Gamecube. It was the only gaming console they had thanks to Will. She worked her a** off for the damned thing and a couple of the Mario Party games for them. "You wouldn't guess what happened today." She said to Nick as she entered her room. "I ran into that kid from earlier.." She started, "You know; The guy that helped me out with my little money issue.. Elijah." She tasted the name, but it sounded weird on her tongue. "He wants to hang out with me tomorrow, weirdly.." plopping down next to the nerd, she continued. "I figured why not since my mom and dad are coming home for the weekend and I really don't want to be around them long. So, I'm meeting him at the school around 2."

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm
Nick of course was still on his journey, having taking the rest of the Dream that Will left out for him. He heard her arrival and smiled, waiting for her to go into the room so they can talk and stuff. "Welcome back." Nick said with a smile, looking over to her. She then told him who she happened to run into. "No s**t? That's a rare event you triggered! And you even went went farther by letting Moneybags hang with us tomorrow? Well well Will. Never thought you would level up in the "Talking to boys" branch of your stats." He joked, considering whenever she talked to a guy, they most likely would get the crap beaten out of them. "I'll be right by your side, just in case he's not as trusting as he seems." Nick said, always wanting to be sure his best friend is safe, even if he knew she was able to handle herself. "Besides," He added, "I could always use someone to pwn with my 1337 $I  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff